Black women are the ultimate High Test. Prove me wrong

Black women are the ultimate High Test. Prove me wrong.

>Protip, you can't

No I can't that's why they look mannish and are aggressive. Literally high testosterone

black guy here. black women are good for fucking . dating good luck and enjoy the headache they will hit you without fear and if you try to hit them back, their bigger football playing uncles and brothers will kick your ass
not worth the trouble

So edgy :)

you're completely right

No argument.

Every thread.

Every time I see a Mexican I am filled with hate. They look like disgusting animals to me. I hate their shitty music, I hate their retarded sounding language, I hate their ugly fucking culture. Even worse, most of them seem to be in gangs.
I honestly fantasize about killing Mexicans on a regular basis and I believe every Mexican man, woman and child would be doing the world a service by jumping off of a tall building. Their lives mean absolutely nothing to me, I have no sympathy for them, my sense of empathy does not extend to them. I would eat a cooked Mexican if it were legal. I would do terrible things to them on a regular basis if it were legal.
I want to see Mexican families get torn apart by aggressive deportation. Ultimately I want a new holocaust of Mexicans.

Not into bestiality bruh

I dont think so OP, why dont you post some more pics then we can confirm whether your statement is true or not.

moar op

What's the point of shooping the left part and leaving the right part untouched?

>look mom i posted it again XD

cant disprove facts m8

>tfw banging a big butt half black high school slut

Big brown ass is God's reward for my hard work

>dat burnt roast beef

naahhh

I'd keep one in just for fucking, but never for anything more

Every time I walk to work I'm reminded why niggers ended up as slaves and not the other way around. Retards care more about being hood rich than their children. The only things keeping blacks down are blacks that's how it's always been. Since King bongo sold the first prisoner to the Portuguese

Stormweenies are triggered again.

you ever smell a black female when she hasn't washed?

also, statistically speaking, most of them have been molested as children, have STDs, or both. There's a reason society just isn't into black chicks right now, and that's because it's literally a hazard to risk it.

>tfw he thought this was funny

kek youre a faggot bro .. i can almost guarantee you have no friends in real life and are fat and ugly. Not to mention a virgin. Cheers.

Hmmm. I wonder if you're actually black, cause a real brother can handle his woman. Maybe black women don't respect you cause you're a weeboo posting on isralei cous cous trading forum

Most of what I got would get me banned but I'll post what I can.

>being triggered over differing tastes in women

Stay permavirgin.

suddenly I'm attracted to black girls???? Has nofap gone too far?

Woodbury

na m8 youre just outgrowing your edgy faggot phase

No genitals or nipple equals SFW, right?

hope i dont get banned for this
not showing anything so should be fine right?

Agreed. Would Lez for this.

Too bad this pic was taken with a toaster.

kek I was just thinking the same thing.

Last LTR was a black girl. Honestly it was awesome. There were downsides sure. Dealing with her family was a struggle as half of them were the ghetto nigger types that give them all a bad name, but the non-ghetto ones are super chill and have amazing bodies. They're infinitely better looking than most white women and way more down to earth and less arrogant. Would do again.

This gif is a gift to mankind.

Where the fuck did you find an attractive black woman. Every black chick here in England looks like their dad was the ugly stick and almost all of them are at least fat and at worst spherical.

>living in ENGLAND
there's your problem

itt: edgy neckbeards

dated nothing but latinas and sistas. white girls are plain boring.

doubting you're black. they can handle it just like mexicans can handle their own women.

>black women in lingerie

why the fuck is this so rare, I swear to god they have no taste

they are like eastern european women
either model-tier or they look like they are pulling catapults to the gates of Gondor

I just want a gf, Dont care if she is black. My family already think im gay. When will it be my turn for chocolate goddess.

I am attracted to black woman,sad thing is my dick is only 5.5 inches.
Why even live

GTFO child.

kek

mine is 6 inches and i've fucked 3 black grills and nobody has complained

kek nigger wtf are you talking about? just googled 'black women in lingerie' and got thousands of pics .. its not like a fucking hologram Mew card lel

Most of these posted types only go for white guys though

Damn I'm already out of SFW stuff. It's up to you now OP.

Not that guy, but I've had two smoking hot black gfs, and here's how I found them. Your mileage will vary because most women in the UK are butt ass ugly anyways regardless of race:

>only look at either very Christian girls or educated girls, preferably both
>avoid all fatties and ghetto bitches of course
>I don't know if you're in uni or if UK even has them, but go to Black Student Union meetings. These are usually filled with hot black girl, and the bonus is they're getting a college education so they're probably relatively smart
>If you're willing to risk pulling a bar slut or ghetto bitch, troll hip hop clubs that black people frequent. I guarantee there will be plenty of hot black chicks, and the bonus is that black women usually like white men the most so it shouldn't be too hard to pull one. You won't get a LTR out of that though.

I agree on the ghetto family the other user mentioned. Went to my gf's (2 and a half years together now) family Thanksgiving and it was 50% awesome people and hot girls, and 50% fat ghetto shitheads. At least her immediate family is pretty great, and they can make some mean collared greens.

98% of black women look like this. It's not edge- they're just ugly.

That's the best part.

>posts an anecdote with four women
>claims it represents millions

Sure buddy.

These are not even black, they are mongrels.

brb posting all 20 million american black women

reminder that 82% of them are overweight. Of course the hot ones are hot, but they're so fucking rare it's not even funny.

90% of white women are ugly as fuck too but your brain probably filters them out easier. Fact is a vast majority of real life women of any race are not all that attractive.

Black Thanksgiving is literally the best. That's the thing I miss most about my ex. there's so much food that it's considered a faux pas if you DON'T bring your own tupperware to bring food home with you. It's amazing.

White>>Money>>>>>>>>>>>face>>>dicksize
for black girls.

You can tell all that from a post? Niggers really do have psychic powers...

Go home /pol/

In my experience that number is slanted by the older ones. Nearly every older black woman I met was fat. The younger girls are no fatter than your typical white girl. YMMV of course.

You're shilling in the wrong thread AND the wrong board. None of us give a shit, and I have no idea why you care this much that other people like hot women.

I can't believe that was my first black Thanksgiving.

>all those awesome greens
>all that succulent ham and turkey
>all that god tier stuffing
>hennesseys and beer might as well be on tap
>hot jailbait cousins everywhere
>complete bro great uncle showing me all his Vietnam swag and pictures
>leftovers that lasted me almost a week

>mods
>on fit

black women
LMAO nobody wants them. of course Veeky Forums goes after easy prey because they can't fuck a stacy
pathetic

The only things mods ban on here are actual fitness and health questions, and nudity. That's why I am being careful.

It really is a thing of beauty. I never liked collared greens until my first black thanksgiving. Turns out they're amazing when an old southern black grandma makes them.

theyr god at sucking diack

>pulling catapults to the gates of Gondor
brilliant.

>Turns out they're amazing when an old southern black grandma makes them

I think anything is amazing when an old southern black grandma makes them. My gfs grandma made me 7up cake, which sounded disgusting, but it practically made me cream my pants with how delicious it was.

thats shit though
>blonde hair
puke

the blacker the better

Why have we allowed /pol/ to infect every board?

God damn I forgot about the 7up cake. I didn't believe my ex when she told me about it. Who would put god damn 7up in a cake? A genius that's who.

Can't pull on her hair during sex though. Kinda a bummer.

People are tired of liberal PC bullshit and pandering to everyone. Has nothing to do with /pol/.

source/routine?

The mods stopped enforcing global rules, allowing the /pol/ cancer to metastasize.

There's a big middle ground between fascist, hyper racist /pol/ "philosophy" and psycho feminazis and PC pandering..

If you're stupid enough to have sex with a hood rat then that's you problem.
there are plenty of successful, clean, black educated black women out there.

Fellow black guy here.

>dating black girl for a little over a year
>driving down to West Palm for the night
>girlfriend starts bitching about nothing out of nowhere
>tell her there's nothing wrong and she's overreacting
>she slaps me twice while I'm driving ~80mph down I-95
>starts yelling louder
>I turn my emergency emergency on
>pull over
>take my keys out the ignition
>get out of the car
>open her door
>calmly tell her to get out
>I've already told her in the past if she ever hits me or does some stupid shit while I'm driving, it's over
>I don't repeat myself
>I firmly remove her from my car
>drive off
>still pissed so I turn back North and drive home

Black girls are perfectly fine, just never date an uncivilized bitch. Whether she's a literal nigger, whitetrash, etc.

I've dated more black girls after her, but with a better temperament.

found the nigerjew

>everyone lives in murica

Because /pol/fags are cancerous in nature and wants to spread their shit everywhere

U might have a point there 2bh

Fucking love it. People's mistakes are that they don't set boundaries, or they set boundaries and never enforce consequences for breaking them. Good on you.

There's this black grill I know and she keeps leaving heart and tongue emojis on my snaps. I'm guessing this is flirting? Should I go for it?

Btw I said "Lol", followed by her saying "I just couldn't help myself". Then I said thanks I guess.

Thanks for the thread, too bad most of the posts are faggots being edgy

Autism.

>have black girlfriend
>her dad is an engineer
>her mom is a nurse
>Raised in the upperclass part of Atlanta

Its like dating a white girl, but with exotic as fuck skin, best proportions, and none of the entitlement.

Thanks. An old wise man once told me to never make idle threats. I think he was Thai of Vietnamese.

I've dated the worst of both races. Trailer trash and hoodtrash.

At least with hoodtrash you get fun sex. All you get with whitetrash is tabs, xanex, and shit food.

>"I just couldn't help myself"
>thanks I guess

Wew lad, are you a fucking idiot? And yes, you should go for it unless she's obese or ugly.

sauce me bruh

low quality b8

I literally entered the thread by pointing out really hot black women. But I'm not gonna pretend like they exist in real life at the risk of sounding "edgy"

>implying non-African-American lives matter

>we need moar m0dz to protect our safe spaces!!!
Truth hurts.

>But I'm not gonna pretend like they exist in real life

I'm dating one, and my first gf was one. How do you explain that.

>implying wanting the rules to be enforced and wanting /pol/ to stay in their circle jerk is a safe space

The only people who want a safe space is /pol/. You're the ones that get triggered every time somebody says something you disagree with. Go back to you cesspit if we bother you so much you faggot.

>roiding black woman
how much more disgusting could one image get

O jeez that niplle ring... who is this semon demon?

>I'm dating one, and my first gf was one. How do you explain that.
lol no you don't

No I don't what? Learn to speak you simian.