How to make my GF lose weight as much as possible?

Here's the thing, we got 8 weeks time to get her to lose some weight and be in great shape. She's currently 5'7 weighing 149lbs.

She has a decent amount of muscle, she lifts and isn't exactly fat - but chunky and chubby, yes.

So, how do we get her in shape by that and how much weight you guys think we can get off? If I prepare the meals, she'll be eating exactly what I told her to. She isn't a binge eater and hasn't gained suddenly or anything. It's just that we have this important thingy coming up in 2 months and I now need all the tips and advices you guys got to really make her tight and hawt by that.

>Yes I know how dieting works
>Yes I've read the sticky a million times
But she's a woman, I don't have any personal experience on diets for womyn and I wanna know what kinds of drastic matters we should take into action to shed a good amount of pounds of her. And what's the realistic goal, if we really push it.

What does she want to get down to? If she's muscular at 5'7", I wouldn't really advise going under 140.

well she is muscular for a woman for real, but she doesn't feel "tight" you know. she has a bit of love handles, even though she doesn't have a big tummy at all.

Bumb. She's 170cm/68kg, for all ya Europoors.

Tell her she's getting fat.

YOU
CANT
CHANGE
PEOPLE

If the person hasnt noticed and hasnt initiated weightloss, nothing you say or do will help.
Get a new gf.
Less hassle.
More time.
Premium dickings.

She's up for it, she wants to do this. I am not trying to make her loose weight secretly, she wants it and asked me for advice. God dammit.

DNP+PSMF

>Yes, I've read the sticky a million times
And every time missed "With very few exceptions, the principles of diet & exercise are the same for men and women."? Get your eyesight and brain checked.

>I read the sticky, but I'm positive my gf isan anomaly to whom the laws of physics don't apply

The drastic matter you need to take is this: surveil her 24/7 so you can catch her when she's lying about eating under her TDEE.

She needs to do fork put downs.

If you had actually read the sticky, you'd know weight loss is the same for men and women. Being a girl doesn't make you special. CICO

So if she wants to lose weight she should google shit herself not send her beta bf faggot to do the dirty work so she can continue to sit on her ass. This cunt cant even get on Veeky Forums herself and read the sticky what makes you think her dumb ass is gonna go through the effort of losing weight? And you cook her meals too if shes trying to lose weight? What does she do for herself cause all i see is a beta bitch boy asking for weightloss tips for his whale gf because hes too much of a pussy to dump her. Seriously man. Tell her shes getting bigger and she needs to do something about it. And obviously its summer and you have en event coming up you need her to look hot for. Obviously its a wedding or something and you want your butterball turkey you use as a flesh light to suddenly be the best looking girl there and make guys jelouse. You are both bitches. Not gonna make it. Sorry bro but your fucked.

Tell her to eat less you dirty ding-dong.

>expecting women to put in work to look good

Wanting to do something and actually making strides to that want are different things.
Women will sit their and say they want X and Y all day but don't want to be assed when it comes to taking a step to at least starting.
If you're are "secretly" doing anything for her weightloss it's in vain. She will only undo all of that. You have no power to get her to put in the work. Only she can do that. Asking advice then going about normal after is a waste of time too.

5'7 and 149lbs isn't unhealthy though, that falls within healthy weight range for her height. Just get her lifting and she'll "tighten up" or w/e you want her to do.

Also, you're a cuck.

>This cunt cant even get on Veeky Forums herself and read the sticky what makes you think her dumb ass is gonna go through the effort of losing weight?

That's absolutely retarded logic
That's like saying people who use PTs are never gonna make it because they get someone to write their routine for them
Or like saying people don't really like sausage if they don't know how to make from scratch
Or some equally retarded thing
Anyway
You're retarded
So fucking dumn
You guys pick the dumbest fucking things to try and feel superior about and this is one of the dumbestest

This has to be a bait post. That spelling and "logic".
I'm not biting friend.

Every single thing I said is true, funspelling or not
Veeky Forums is so up their asses about everything it's like seriously annoying

2 months is enough time for her to slim down a bit, but it will have to be strict. Losing lots of weight in short amounts of time is generally not a good thing. She might have saggy skin or titties if she loses too much. Just cut her calories by a couple hundred, not too much. She might lose some fat. You prob should have started this a while ago if you really want her to be thinner.

Underrated

shes gonna be in a bad mood while dieting i know i get moody af while dieting hardcore.

>women are special snowflakes