/rgt/ - Robinhood General

Grandma Yellen edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/chf-solutions-initiates-international-distribution-120000221.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DozrRY2NENU
healthtransformer.co/ill-take-my-healthcare-in-cryptocurrency-please-14f99ba5888d
coindesk.com/more-banks-are-signing-up-for-ings-ethereum-oil-trading-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's to hoping that GNCA continues its run today and reaches the mid $2's

Huge pre-market spike for CEI, nice to be in the green again there hope it lasts.

XIV is getting really high. A lot of people are going to get rekt on the next VIX spike

CEI bag holders rejoice for your bags Are turning into gold. I'm buying more myself

ALB is a good lithium battery stock pick & a good company in general. smaller market cap than TSLA

I put in an order at $125, might pick some up on a dip. Chart and company look strong.

Came back here to mention GNCA has a presentation at 11 PM Eastern Time. Also, to anyone who took my advice and bought in during the 1.20 range......you are welcome. Not a bad time to lock in profit; however good chance we see a good jump and maybe a moon mission based on current trends in volume, price, and options

And it's gone

Just picked up another 200 shares of IAG at $5.95

Set a stop price of $1.70 for all my GNCA shares just in case it decides to take a hard dive sometime in the next few trading days.

SWCH
SWCH
SWCH

IPO Today. Listed at 17, probably going to open at 19-21

When does it start trading?

just did

GNCA just hit my stop, might get back in if it drops way down.

>LODE
>BIOA

I knew those shills from yesterday were full of shit.

Didn't they lay off 40% of their company and switch focus to cancer research? I wouldn't buy that shit if it was a penny a share.

Yeah, but I got in at $1.45 and sold at $1.70 so it's not too bad.

XBIO

buy right now

>can't place orders online for this security
>must call customer service

Nah, fuck that.

Look at that fucking spread. Hell no.

SWCH off to a rocky start.

I'll buy if it drops to 19 or so.

CHFS is going to have a good earnings coming up.

going to ride it until a few days before earnings

finance.yahoo.com/news/chf-solutions-initiates-international-distribution-120000221.html

Why the fuck do we have two threads?!?! What ever I just jumped in ICPT for a pattern play, lets make some fucking money today.

Where is the other thread?

>

Fucking Robinhood isn't showing it.

You know. I peeked for a moment, but, because I'm 19, and involved in Crypto now.. I don't know why.. but I can't muster up a fuck to give about stocks. I just can't.

The imbecile didn't even use the right acronym.

And they're up 25% in an hour. Fml

It's like when you wanted TQQQ but you bought SQQQ however the market shit the bed and you made money anyway.

Its ok, you need a brain and knowledge to make money with stocks. You're better off playing the slots with your manchild coins

Sorry about that, I made this thread because I didn't see the other one because he messed up the name. I always search for /rgt/ each morning before making one

kek

>not searching for ROB

You stupid niggermonkey. Stocks themselves will move to Crypto. Companies are already making blockchain based securities. You're a stupid fucking nigger monkey who doesn't understand this fucking paradigm shift.

youtube.com/watch?v=DozrRY2NENU

HAHAHAHAHA this fagget isn't even old enough to drink and thinks he's figured out the economy.

>Companies are already making blockchain based securities.

Do you have any names? I'll put them on my blacklist

I unironically feel the same way about crypto. Like I'm holding some just to have a piece of the pie but I just can't muster a single fuck about trading them.

Crypto just doesn't scratch that itch for me. Swapping shares of actual companies is a lot more exciting and fun for me versus imaginary monopoly money.

What's stopping me from buying a shitload of some shitcoin, then releasing a new shitcoin with a bunch of catchy buzzwords in it, but only accept payment for said new shitcoin with the old shitcoin i already bought. Then I sell you the first shitcoin for more than i paid, you buy the shit i just created out of thin air, then I sell the first shitcoin again for a double banger. then I take all that cash and do a ton of blow and buy some real investments.

Yeah to me it feels like you're actually proving your understanding of the world with stocks, you have to predict which way culture, science and politics are going and understand the psychology of consumers. You're really part of the world trading stocks. If you're ever wrong you have to own up to that and see the world a little different.

With bitcoins I'm sure it'd be possible to have some grasp which way the swings are going but its just pure abstraction and memes, very little you can transfer down the line to other avenues

Absolutely nothing, go do it, scam some people out of their money, a shit ton of people do this. The capital flow is not enough to make you a fortune.

It's just important to note that the free market will blacklist you, and you will get absolutely no customers for said shitcoin. You will succeed but once. And it will not be enough to retire.

SWCH hit support at 21.30; breaking back above 22. I'm seein $28 by day's end.

>the free market

AKTX about to take off...bid/ask interesting increase huge bid 6.20 now

So is a partnership/buyout for NAK more likely given their presentation yesterday?

Also, wtf is up with HMNY? Kicking myself for not getting in last week.

Bull trap, it's gonna tank.

Whenever a stock get shilled as a sure buy this hard it blows up in their face.

>It's just important to note that the free market will blacklist you

I'll just pay some other greedy fuck to tie their name to it, and I'll be able to do it again on a larger scale with more capital and another new greedy fuck with no morals.

When the market cap of crypto reaches higher and higher, you'll see copyright, and intellectual property law disappear, because it won't be enforceable. The free market will decide ethics and morality. You will submit. Suddenly, government doesn't have power where it doesn't deserve to have power. I want to watch a damn movie online without Hollywood claiming some rights that disallow it to be put on Netflix, and I want a nice application that doesn't overcharge, so I can contribute to the economy instead of pirating it. And so, crypto makes that possible, it makes a shit ton of things possible. You'll perish you shitty, bootleg capitalist.

Why isn't it on RH yet?

Crypto is way too volatile to ever be a reliable system to keep your money in. It's for criminals to stay under the radar and get ransom money.

>You'll perish you shitty, bootleg capitalist

I don't think so. You can't pair a shitcoin with a shitcoin. You have to pay ridiculous amounts to get your coins listed on exchanges. And the exchanges have the express decision whether to do that.

You will be found out for the Jew you are. I don't know what your master plan is, big guy.

You won't fool anybody with this plan, if you want to go ahead with that idea, go ahead with it now, whilst people are unsavvy and have no idea what they're doing. But even now, that idea is tough to get away with. You get but one chance, it's just not that profitable. If you want to scam, you have to go big, and get filthy, it's no different than stocks, there's just no regulators.

Guess what? Regulation isn't that different in crypto, it just doesn't require a government. Regulation in crypto is democracy, and it's people calling you a shitcoin, regulation handles itself. You will get nowhere with your idea.

w e w
e
w

You live underground, and you have absolutely no idea how to use a computer. The US Dollar is used for criminals and terrorists to get ransom money more so than crypto. Terrorists don't use cryptocurrency, because banks provide more effective laundering. If you've ever wondered why terrorists do not use crypto, it's because crypto is not criminal money. It's just money. And money is used for criminal activities. You smegma eating troglodyte.

Oh it's a beautiful way to launder money and perfect for all kinds of criminal activity. My favorite is how easy as fuck it is to scam 10 million naive teenagers out of their wagecuck paychecks promising dreams of get rich quick schemes.

Banks are more effective at laundering money, this is why terrorists don't, never will, and have never used cryptocurrency in any capacity. Fungibility has nothing to do with criminality, money is used for criminal activity, period.

>You'll perish you shitty, bootleg capitalist.

Ok and when the government decides you must declare all your digital assets or face criminal charges because of some new law passed in the name of national security? Games over and you lose.

The dudes a child, he doesn't understand you can't pay your health insurance with bitcoin any time soon. Once he can buy his cheetos and cp from silkroad he thinks the economy is solved

Health insurance?!?! He can stay on his parents' plan for another 7 years bro!

STOP TALKING ABOUT CRYPTO IN THIS THREAD!

holy shit shut up already Veeky Forums is full of crypto threads go talk about it in one of those threads

stay on topic

I live in the UK. For now. And you can already pay your taxes and shit in bitcoin. Healthcare isn't far off. healthtransformer.co/ill-take-my-healthcare-in-cryptocurrency-please-14f99ba5888d

I just bought 350 shares of Fitbit...

How fucked am I?

>I live in the UK

This keeps getting better

It's a slow day.

And we need to keep up the fight against crypto. They must be stopped!

Heavily invested in oil

I am getting FUCKED pretty hard here.

There's a reason I said for now. It's like you're just looking for things that don't make anything I say invalid, just to further your strawman. You're a shitty, bootleg capitalist. That is, a capitalist who thinks he's a capitalist, but is anything but a capitalist. I'm trying to call you an old man.

That's because oil is moving their systems to blockchain. Get fucked.
coindesk.com/more-banks-are-signing-up-for-ings-ethereum-oil-trading-test/

I have buying power, but everything looks like shit today. Any decent weekend holds for me?

Kid you're boring, kindly skip away

GNCA are holding a conference at 11pm ET, pretty low at the moment. Expecting it to open well on monday

Where's Chad? Because $DRYS is looking to go parabolic. I'm not even bullshitting, check the chart

Picking up some good shekelinis off this ICPT. If you're not on board now, you missed the boat.

Who cares where you live, if America were to pass some serious legislation regarding your manchild ponzi scheme the investors would flee faster than a mexican during an ice raid and leave you holding the bag.

Thats only half the problem. The biggest issue is there's only ever going to be room for around two brands of crypto, a pepsi and a coke. The value of every single coin is based on the hope that it will be the last man standing as they slowly get killed off and anyone who isn't on the right train will be going off the cliff with them

You do not understand what decentralisation is. You're stuck in your own little American bubble, in which the world follows you. Get ready to be rolled over by China. Being patriotic will not save you

Got out at 3.40. Drys is the only thing that isn't down hundreds to thousands of dollars for me.

Good company, but wanted some money back.

>China

kek this guy is addicted to bubbles, can't get enough of them

You don't understand that each cryptocurrency has a function, and if that function is unique, and does it better than any other, it will win. It's called a 'free market' for a reason.

>You don't understand that each cryptocurrency has a function, and if that function is unique, and does it better than any other, it will win

Sounds like what you must have been told by your parents to make up for your "unique" mind

>DRYS
>Good company

If you've never even bothered to use a different operating system, and haven't tried to understand cryptography, I can't expect you to understand cryptocurrency, or basic functions of software. You won't profit, but worse than that, you'll appeal to authority when it succeeds. I fucking hate you.

Any company that doesn't lose me a ton of money is a good company.

>use a different operating system

Just when you think the funs over

Can you please leave our thread you autistic fuck

I see you like getting off on being a larping chaddy daddy who fetishizes his low IQ.

Does this board even have mods? Fuck.

>Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed.

Obviously not

Up over 2 bucks a share on this ICPT, what did I tell you!

Yeah, SWCH doesn't have any wind like RYTM. Got out down 1%.

> Since its founding, Switch has embraced a culture of diversity and equality, and is a technology company where women represent more than half of its senior leadership team.

Definitely wish I'd seen this before betting. Expect $19 by Tuesday.

fuck off

UVXY is back with a vengence

wheres dynashill at

There is nothing happening today. Jesus, I can't even find something to hold long. After I rode MNKD and CLSN for 50% I can't find even a safe ride to reinvest in.

He's been shilling it since $24...

XIV is probably going to be on sale Monday. Just take the weekend off.

Just go for a reliable bluechip, FedEx are in a good spot to jump back on monday after the Amazon scare

Might be your last chance to jump in the NAK rocket boyos

I hope so. I could use the 100 grand.

>NAK rocket

A rocket made in North Korea. Face it, NAK is going down hard. By the end of this month it will reach ZERO.

I've been in for a bit, up about $70 atm. Is there supposed to be good news on the way?