How many of you people are actually "fit". being 10% body fat with bodybuilding muscles is not "fit"...

how many of you people are actually "fit". being 10% body fat with bodybuilding muscles is not "fit". I'm talking about able to run a 5k, do over 100 pushups and situps, over 20 pullups, swim.

>pic related, a true "Fit" human

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bates-Ultra-Lites-Inches-Tactical-Sport/dp/B000G5Z6G2?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000G5Z6G2&linkCode=as2&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl&tag=se0f5-20
youtube.com/watch?v=3NMC7mF4bJo
youtube.com/watch?v=8y-SkAYeiv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dats a semen

I can do all that and i'm applying to my country's seals this winter. I'll probably fail cuz i'm an officer and the instructors there punish officers extra hard because they are butthurt.

I can do 5k in 20 mins
250 pushups
Situps i haven't measured but i can do L pullups and 20 minute planks so i am confident in my ab work
Swimming isn't my strong suit i can barely do 1.27 100 m freestroke, i'm working on it
Most pullups i've done were 27 but my form was shitty after the 20th one, i can probably do 20 proper ones

>implying a 100m even matters

time your pushups in 2 minutes not until muscle failure, swim 1-2 miles with fins and like 1000m without doing a breast or combat stroke. do the pullups in 2 minutes as well with situps. do squats and burpees too.

doing 250 pushups is cool but if it takes you the course of 3 hours to do it then it's fucking useless. swim the 2000m atleast 4 times a week.

>implying that a bodybuilder with 10%bf couldn't "run a 5k, do over 100 pushups and situps, over 20 pullups, swim. "

go ahead prove me wrong

I know about the pushup thing, IMO over 100 is useless. I can do about 90 in 2 mins with good form.

As for swimming i swim 2000 m 4 times a week, with 15 mins of treading water in that. What i haven't practiced is fin swimming. Also i haven't measured my breast stroke.

you should definitely be practicing with fins. most people get booted because their ankles are so tight they can't swim the requirements with fins.

What fins should i get? The long ones or the short ones that swimmers use?

jet fins and these boots

amazon.com/Bates-Ultra-Lites-Inches-Tactical-Sport/dp/B000G5Z6G2?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000G5Z6G2&linkCode=as2&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl&tag=se0f5-20

This is humanly possible? 250 pushups? Over what period?

What prove doing 100 pushups?

What does that have to do with being fit?

Fit for what? I don't do any of that shit and none of you nerds would be able to last 5 minutes with me in my sport.

i'm thinking he did it over the course of an hour or two and did it to muscle failure. it's possible, literally anything is possible if you think you can do it. that's what real athletes understand. it definitley wasn't over an actual testing time of 2 minutes.

Are you serious? This isn't even high. I personally know a guy who can do 500, he is a manlet though but he has unlimited endurance

The world record is over 10000 btw

It was consecutive pushups, i rested in the up position every 10 pushups after the 100th one, after the 150 th once i would have to rest for 30 seconds every 10 pushups, and after the 200th one i would have to rest like minute while resting each arm between each pushup.

100 pushups should be a requirment to be able to be called fit btw, you should all be able to do 70 with 0 warmup

You're probably right, competitive dick-sucking is definitely a pretty exclusive field.

agreed.

real athletes

Those aren't athletes. Athletes compete in sports. Those men actually contribute to society.

athlete - a person who is proficient in sports and other forms of physical exercise

implying these men couldn't out run out swim most people in the united states or the world. long distance and short.

Athletes work against the clock. Military guys don't have athlete level standards, they can just keep going forever in the shittiest conditions while not bitching.

They're actually professionals who need to be exceptionally fit.

SEALS don't train for swimming performance, they don't care if they can get their 100 m under 55 secs, they care about swimming giant distances with their gear on.

You have no idea what professional athletes can do if you think military guys can outperform them.

>being 10% body fat with bodybuilding muscles is not "fit".

You're just like my fat coworker who talks about "show muscles" lmao

How to train push ups?
i can do about 40 and i thought that was pretty good.

Should i just do push ups until all my pain receptors are gone?

100 pushups? Is that possible?

the only way to get better is to do em

>5k in 20 mins

easy to join seals, but you are not even near ops level faggot.

You need to obviously do pushups every day, but you also need to work your triceps. Do planks, try to hold one for 3 mins and work on the side planks too, so your back doesn't hurt in the up position. Keep your legs apart when doing pushups, but not too much. If you find your back hurting then put one leg above the other and keep going.

There isn't much to it but to do pushups everyday. Do 40 with perfect form(chest one fist above ground), rest for 20 secs, do 35, then rest 20 secs, do 30 till you get to 5 pushups. I guarantee you next week you will be able to do 45 no problem.

And not one legday was given on the entire ship

And if you were in the military you would see your pushup count skyrocket because especially during basic you are doing pushups literally all fucking day. I knew a guy who couldn't do 1 , one fucking pushup and now he does 40.

>couldn't do one
>joins millitary

how?

he signed the papers to join?

It's kinda complicated, i'm in the coast guard and in my country coast guard officers train in the naval academy, so you can enter with coast guard fitness standards which are ridiculously low but then you have to train with naval cadets who are monsters, you get the picture

that's not how it actually works.

if you can't get passed the endurance test, you don't get to do shit.

it could be some duty call. but not if you are a pro millitary. seems like it is easier to join where you are from.

My country still has the draft so everyone gets a go at the military but they do literally 0 training unless you go into the special units like i did(paratrooper) .

You can also go pro military which has fitness standards. And if you wanna go to the elite police/military units you better be able to do 100 pushups son

But no military compares to the US military, it's the best trained and equipped military in the history of the world and nobody else even comes close. Trust me on this. You have no idea how disorganised, undermanned and undereqquiped most countrie's militaries are.

How should I learn to swim?

Are you 'i drown when get thrown in the water' bad or 'it takes me 4mins to do 100 m ' bad?

the former

shut the fuck up OP you probably dont even lift yourself do you, you fucking little bitch

>best US

I am from the Netherlands and I can guarantee you on one thing. With trained military we are above them. With equipment even fucking luxemborg has better shit for now, besides our marine we are undervalued ;_;

100 push ups is not even enough to join the elite tho. That is like only surviving the basic endurance test and first day of the basic acceptance days. You need to be able to pull of at least 400 to 500 push ups a day. And be able to carry around 60 to 80 lbs on you.
When we talk about elite trainings you need to train your whole fucking body.

Well it's gonna be hard. The older you start swimming the harder it is to learn. You need a coach, it's the only way.

100 pushups is timed you brickhead not throughout a day.

classy

>swim
That's the standard. Just being able to make forward progress in water?

still not enough. 150 to 200 in 2 to 3 mins

The burden of proof is on you son
You made the claim in the first place
Are you stupid or do you nor know that?

Pushups shouldn't even register as fatigue if you wanna make it to special forces of any kind. You wanna talk fatigue, try these military excersises designed to make you hate life:

-Duck walk(with a boat on your head for extra fun)
-Jumping up and down from the squat position while remaining in the squat position, it's called the kangaroo and i don't know if other miiltaries do it , it's only used for punishment because it fucks up your knees bad
-Crawl from plank position
-And of course the time honored bear walk

There is also the knuckle pushups with bergen on back

Gud eye breh

>knuckle pushups with bergen on back

easy as cake, my favourite.

>honored bear walk
that is a fucking punishment and you know it.

>crawl from plank position
ez

>jumping up and down from squat position
add changing positions from left to right to it.

>duck walk (with a boat)
I will never ever be a part of the faggy marine.

You can't do 200 pushups with proper form in 2 mins. You have to do something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=3NMC7mF4bJo

Which isn't pushups

You think bear walk is a punishment but knuckle pushups on gravel isn't?

What about full arm extension with 3 g3s on your arms? Or a minimi?

Or this

youtube.com/watch?v=8y-SkAYeiv8

I have done kunckle push ups on every kind of environment since I was a kid. Or my knuckles are fucked up or I trianed myself mentally to love that shit.

the others are just to fuck you up. Those things are what sergeants come up to hate yourself.

>not being able to do 200 push ups in 2 mins

you can easily do that in proper form.

>literally anything is possible if you think you can do it
lol
throw the earth like a baseball
Surely you can do it.

> 1.7 pushups a second with strict form

> doable.

yeah i bet you think kipping pullups are real pullups too.

Nigga i've been lifting for less than a year.
I can do 20 pull ups.
100 sit ups and pushups.

5k isn't even notable.
I'd say 10k in under an hour to be respectable. It's by no means a good time, but if you can do that without stopping at a good pace that counts

my thanks to the 90lb delegate from ethiopia

>combat stroke
Why would I want to do that?

Neither would you, because you're a sprinter. Get it? Sprinters last less than 15 secs in their sport. It's funny. Laugh.

same