PROOF RICH PIANA HAS HAIR PLUGS

youtu.be/sq9XIJsOF88

VG is just getting started fuckshits. This whole industry is going down the shitter

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man is fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He's had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He buys expensive watches--and rents expensive cars--and then returns them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too are fake. His wife has fake tits. Hell, those probably aren't even his dogs.

I guess I can't blame him though. He's like a Kardashian sister--he has no discernible talent but we know who he is for some reason. And he seems to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who doesn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he's one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he isn't even more screwed up.

hes had hair plugs fuckwit

It could be worse, he could have been born a mongoltard dumbass like VGains lmao

Why do people bully Rich?
yeah he looks like a complete fucking weirdo, but he seems like an alright guy who just does his own thing.

GOTTA CONFUSE THE DOCTORS RIGHT BABE?

I don't know who to feel sorry for the most VG or Rich Piano

VG vs RP slap fight when?

This shit has nothing to do with fitness. Fuck off

why should I give a fuck about either of these attention whores

>some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who doesn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he's one of the most insecure people in the world
The dude cares so much it's not even funny
He's okay at hiding it but once in a while he goes on a rant about how ashamed he is that the brakes on his car are too loud and he doesn't even want to drive it because of that and you can tell the guy has serious issues

maybe if he didn't weigh as much as another car his breaks would be fine. I don't get why Rich doesn't go easy on the juice. He'd still have big arms cuz of the synthol but he'd be considerably more easy on the eyes to look at and he'd still have a cartoonishly crazy mutant appearance. Something akin to the old X-men comics. I think it would give him more of a character appearance than being one big ball of mass. God forbid he cuts it all but I'm saying maybe he just sticks to Test, Deca, Winny, and Primo

Rich is great and more successful then any of u will be

who didn't know this? he's even admitted to doing it as well as dying his grey hair. he says he does it because he feels he has to uphold a certain image for his fans and his channel

>youtube fitness drama

does anybody actually doubt that rich has hair plugs?

no one gives a shit you fucking burnout

I used to hate Virgin gains. Then i started to like him as he trolled people in the fitness community (seeing the butthurt was lulzy). But I'm starting to fucking hate him again for his zealotry.

Am I the only one who is like this?

Why is that such a big deal? Taking fucking enormous amounts of steroids is much worse, and all that oil and shit

Anyone on here tried the 8 hour arm workout?

Kek underrated

much like people with anorexia, he has a self-image disorder.

>this guy doesn't train arms properly
Laughinggirls.jpg

Literally me.
The fact that his quality of drama videos has declined and his rate of production doubled doesn't help. The drama isn't as funny anymore.

no shit. He also has colored contacts, uses steroids, and injects synthol. Who gives a shit?

To be fair most people on Veeky Forums are insecure closet homos

Myself included t bh

LEAVE RICH ALONE!!!!

>YOU'RE LUCKY HE EVER LIFTED FOR YOU BASTARDS

Rich looks really good with a beard. He should keep that.

One of the only reasons people say he looks weird is that his hair style sharpens the flared sides of the top of his head a lot. He should probably go for a buzz cut with a full thick beard, he would look amazing like that.

Also, who cares if he has hair plugs? Looks natural and thick enough to me. Also, his supplement might actually help with hair loss anyway, it isn't like him getting hair plugs nullifies it.