How to prevent hair loss?

How to prevent hair loss?

Stop taking creatine. Get buff and shave head

Stop pinning test.

>get buff

That is literally the only cure for baldness
That being said what i find works is if you just have thinning/sparse hair, shave the sides and back with a razor and leave like 3mm (idk how much just a guess) of hair ontop and sort of fade it into it

This ends up looking like a military haircut and can sort of be better then going full chrome dome (You will still look bald anyways but this helps)

>Stop taking creatine
myth

stop shampooing your hair.
take cold showers.
condition, with GOOD conditioner like coconut oil, your hair 2-3 times a week.
stop fapping

>inb4broscience

don't believe me idc.

>no poo meme
>coconut oil is the best for every use meme
>nofap meme
>inb4 makes my shitpost legit

fuck off

Don't take creatine.

Make sure you are eating a healthy diet.

Don't use shampoo more than once every two weeks. It is murder on your scalp and strips your hair of essential oils and nutrients because of the industrial chemical solvents in it. Using conditioner every day is fine.

Get at least moderate exercise. You are on this board so I would assume you already do.

Don't put chemicals in your hair, such as hairspray, gel, etc. Just use water and/or leave in conditioner if you have to.

Basically, treat your body well and it will treat you well.

t. stopped my thinning hair and my hair is actually growing thicker now

i believe him tho

I wouldn't say those things PREVENT hair loss, but definitely useful

don't believe me then.

haven't shampooed my hair in 3+ years. saves me money and i'm not trashing my hair. get compliments on my hair everyday crew.

i've noticed that i rarely have hair caught in the drain when i don't masturbate.

coconut oil is god tier for hair.

i'm honestly just trying to help people, but have fun going bald so i can laugh at you cause you enjoy wanking your dick and spending needless money on shampoo.

>Don't take creatine.
myth

you can't stop a genetic condition that easily

>haven't shampooed my hair in 3+ years

Your hair stinks, I guarantee it.

Saw Palmetto helps slow or stop DHT conversion which is what causes your hair to fall out. It is also good for prostate health.

Of everything you included in your shitpost, the only thing that can be proven beneficial is conditioning your hair for 15mins with coconut oil, as it's one of the few oils that can penetrate the hair.

>2016
>having stinky hair with 3 years worth of accumulated dirt and pollution

i've had multiple girlfriends and fuckbuddies who've said my hair is glorious and smells amazing.

hell my college roommate even said he never smelled one bad thing from me and that i'm the cleanest person he's ever met.

i'm done with this anyways. gonna go to the gym and do my daily run. enjoy shilling out money for shampoo to rape your hair in the long run.

all you phaggots do anyways is believe your own things and never open your eyes to anything new.

>NO DO IT MY WAY YOUR WAY IS WRONG DONT BELIEVE HIM SHITPOST WAHH!!!

i'm what you phaggots would call a 'chad', but in all reality i'm just a normal human being who isn't afraid to fuck women.

you ain't gotta defend yourself bro, let these baldlets accuse you of bro-science, we know the truth

While you scrub your scalp raw with SHAMPOO Chad fucks you gf using COCONUT OIL as lube as she runs her fingers through his long silky HAIR

take biotine

switch to a sulfate free shampoo

Aye NIOXIN

>use shampoo every day
>go bald
>don't use shampoo every day
>seborrhoeic dermatitis starts peeling my fucking head apart
fug

Post hair faggot

>he seriously fell for the no poo meme
Balding is 100% genetic. That's why fat fucks can have full heads of thick hair, while people who work out and take care of themselves can bald before 20. It's a simple dice roll of the X chromosome senpai

Stop fap, srs.

I am doing the same shit with scalp massages twice a day.

Topical anti-androgen aka RU-58841 is the only real solution and is side-effects free.
As usual nobody will approve but at least i'm not losing my hair anymore unlike you kunts.

kek

>Stop taking creatine

really, ps no

finasteride 0.25mg ED.
Rogaine 1-2x per day in problem areas.
2% Nizoral shampoo 2-3x per week

All uncles and grandparents are bald. This stopped my balding completely.

>tfw 44 and just started thinning in the front

Why live

21 and been thinning since 19. Fuck off

fuck you guys, im 18 and doing hair transplant in 3 months

Eat garlic to prevent it. If it starts, its too late to do anything.

Does it affect your libido at all? I've heard it can

>tfw it started at 14. go fuck yourself

Lowering DHT can, in some males, drop libido.
Keep in mind that Saw Palmetto is way weaker than finasteride in this regard.

Cut off your testicles. Eunuchs never go bald.

So is hair loss really based on genetics? i'm still able to go full Weird al style if i let my hair grow for 6 months, but i'm only 20 yo, my parents, grandparents, and brothers all have full heads of hair, the only exception is one of my brothers who's still able to grow a small ponytail but has peeks like pic related on both sides, he's 29

what are my chances?