Epic progress pics

doesn't have to be your own, post what you have

she looks better in the before :/

k, done for now

I find this girl unbelievely cute

tits probably deflated as fuck

From personal experience, people who used to be fat and are now 'attractive' tend to be cunts with their heads up their ass; specially men they believe they are zyzz or some shit in the gym, pitiful

Can we all agree that women's """progress""" is inherently less impressive than men's? While men actually put in hard work at the gym and infuse their journeys with moral character, all these women had to do was stop stuffing their fucking faces. Sickening.

You make it seem like going to the gym is hard in any way.

Women basically just have to cutand then theyre good

Ur a dip ass

She looks like marzia

Epic argumen my man

But the face though user, she's beautiful. And that cute little body with those socks hnnnnnng

But Marzia is average

I disagree. Dramatic differences in the before and after is what matters. Bonus points when they seem genuinely happier with the quality of their life improving from losing weight and working out.

You seem to just have a thing against women inherently, and it's less about the amount of work they're doing. And why be bitter about it anyway?

From fat to fit is always more impressive than from skinny to fit.

It looks more impressive because it's more drastic. But it's just people controlling their gluttony/laziness

>From personal experience, people who used to be fat and are now 'attractive' tend to be cunts with their heads up their ass
You're fat aren't you?
user once you lose that fat you'll see it not the people who are ass but you're prospective on life.
Good luck pal.

>TUMBLR
Its backwards

This is what I looked like in July

A month ago (10 months progress)

5'8 158 lbs

before: looks unintelligent
after: no pre-opinion on his IQ
maybe I am unfair to fat people.

This is a progress thread not current body thread.
Yes there is a difference.

Controlling your impulses and correcting + creating your behavior is more impressive than just creating new behavior

Tumblr has a million fitness blogs pal
It's a big website

> I have become Chad, destroyer of poon

I don't think so. While we can't see her clavicle and legs in the first picture, those features look great in the second one. Her face looks better and less moon shaped and bloated as well. By analyzing her body language, it's also clear that she *looks* more confident in the second picture.

What makes you think that?

Are you implying it's not enough progress? Or what do you mean

One day I'll make it...one day.

you got this bruh keep doin it

150ish on left 179 180ish on right also 5'8"

lookin great

you already made it out of blobmode, nothing is impossible for you now.

amazing facegains motivation here

nice width/v taper gains, mirin

Can we all agree that anyone making a "man vs woman" argument out of nowhere is inherently an idiot?

She definatelly does, and Mariza's not average.

I dont know how "epic" this is since i feel like most if not all of my muscles are just glycogen and I honestly just feel fat as fuck right now but heres hoping this inspires someone

Keep fucking going bro

Makin it in the making. Keep at it breh

You're close brah, see you on the other side

>going to the gym
>moral character

what the kek lmao

>from high test to auschwitz mode
>"progress"

No. Fuck off.

> Taking the bus from camp to work
> lose my phone
> lose my before picture

Ah well.

>all these women had to do was stop stuffing their fucking faces
There are far fatter men being posted in this thread than most of the photos of women

All kinds of gains

the hair...what?

58kg?
that cant be right, he's lying about his height or something

No you fuck off you angry bitter loser incel

You're miles ahead of where you started and just a hop skip and jump away from finishing keep at it.

>1 year+ on minoxidil, finasteride, biotin and nizoral
>Fillers such as Toppik/Caboki to fill in patchy areas

Kinda recent pic
2.5 years progress

holy fuck I am going to start that. how much is the finasteride you get? how big are the doses?

i kek'd at your before picture, you looked like chris chan
nice progress tho gr8 gains

Well done, you look much better

I am looking at my last prescription right now.

30 5mg tabs. Cut each tab into quarters.
120 days worth of pills.
$24.45
From Canada

All that jaw clenching is going to wear down your teeth and/or sink them into your jaw more.

Even if you deny it, just warning you and everyone reading.

lifting isnt hard senpai life is

fuck yeah she kept the boobs

>12nd

still lookin good

shave. the. beard.

Your beard is heinous

did you get gyno surgery or did the before pic just make it look like you had it

most people do this
one of the best reasons to lose the weight

its even worse they got it right the first time

this guy genuinely looks happier

How long in between?

year+ on minoxidil, finasteride, biotin and nizoral
>>Fillers such as Toppik/Caboki to fill in patchy areas
BUT
>be me living in Australia
>That stack is literally over $100 PER MONTH
>Not covered by medicuck because it's "not a medical problem"
>forced to go bald because can't afford it all
>AND THE RIDE NEVER END (you're on it 4 lyfe breh)
I did it for six months two years ago.
Hair got thicker, by hairline didn't move an inch (fug, I just wanted it to move 5mm at least, or 1cm at most).
>mfw

Ignore him you look good user

did she have an ovary removed?

You need a new haircut bro, other than that great progress

perfect. so a little over 1 mg a day? did your hair fall out a bit before it started to grow back? any side effects?

1.25 mg/ day. Went through two sheds so far. One at 4 month mark other around 10 months. 4 month one was bad.

Probably due to his greasy mop hair.

your hair is fine
and fuck you

Is that a fuckin Jojo pose in the right? Also you're a qt, good job man

how did you turn asian?

buy new underpants

Seen as though nobody commented on my first Veeky Forums post ever.. putting it here. 2 months progress, 3 weeks of fucking about and 5 weeks on SS. Lighting it good in pic 2. No idea if this is good or not.

you're implying none of them do any sort of cardio, which is difficult

just because they don't have a ton of muscle doesn't mean they aren't doing hard work. Not a lot of girls lift, which you'd need to do to build muscle and look more "impressive." Cardio is just as difficult

don't lie.

Not a lie buddy. Lifts:

Bench 40kg - 57.5kg
Squat 45kg - 85kg
Deadlift 50kg - 97.5kg
OHP 25kg - 40kg

lighting is really good. Not going to bother convincing you otherwise, so i'll take your aggression as a good thing?

I'm not a huge fan of the beard, but keep that journey going son. Noice.

Yes that is what he's implying.

Don't mind him though. Mirin progress senpai. Keep doin you.

With all the wolf-crying about misogyny every time someone tells a feminist she's wrong on the internet, it's both surprising and a little depressing to see actual misogyny in the wild.

I like to see anyone and everyone improving themselves and becoming physically fit, but since I am attracted exclusively to human-shaped biological women, encouraging and normalizing fundamentally sound fitness for women is very important to me.

I don't have my before picture but I lost 30kg. And I am still cutting.

I have a question by the way, I met a really really fit guy, ottermode but more muscles and we talk online everyday. I met him on a dating app. We only talk about our shared interest and never about sex. Does this mean I am friendzoned? But he wants to meet, cook for me and watch cartoons together and wants me to stay the night. He also said he likes chubby girls with a soft belly and a big booty, he dislikes fitgirls and he wants to cuddle with me. Pls help me what does all of this mean.

guys dont want to cuddle

He may be waiting for you to make the first move.

From 3/10 to 7.5/10

Girls can't be put into the friendzone

Dude either isn't attracted to you or he's a bit of a pussy

You should steer the topic to sex the next time you two talk and see what happens