Anyone else drink nightly and still lift consistently? I usually kill 2 40ozs a night but hit the gym 5 days a week

Anyone else drink nightly and still lift consistently? I usually kill 2 40ozs a night but hit the gym 5 days a week

Good for you princess.

Don't drink during Ramadan

Yes I'm drunk everynight, still making good gains, even got accused of using roids several times.
But I dont feel good about the alcohol abuse and want to quit it.

>Two 40s a night
How was your first year of high school?

im 29 but thanks. and been drinking this amount for almost 9 years now

This is literally bum behavior. Have some self respect OP.

not nightly, and I'm trying to cut back. I love mickey's tho.
What's your malt beverage of choice, OP?

steel reserve and st ides. Usually steel unless I buy a case of st ides because the store near me doesnt stock ides so ill make a trip and buy a case

what do u normally drink and age?

If you say so...

bump

OP, are you Slavic?

It's the only thing that keeps me from falling apart

No, American

Abusing alcohol is for degenerates.

I was recently, but I'm trying to cut back to only weekends, and hopefully less. It noticeably affects my fitness and mental clarity during the day. I think either it puts on fat, or displaces real food i.e. carbs fat protein that would better fuel my workouts and makes me weaker.

Fuck off faggot

>two 40's a night

Are you homeless, a nigger, or both?

I'm in college, usually only try to drink with friends on the weekends or the occasional Thursday night. I try and limit myself, but sometimes we play beer games during the day. I don't like it, but I want to keep my social life together so whatever.

You pretty much already fell apart buddy

I'm white and not homeless although I live with my parent's

Did that shit too living with my parents except it was because I was cripplingly unemployed for a few months so I went full bum

Ya I haven't worked in 3 years

>haven't worked in 3 years
How the hell do you afford 40s then?

My parents support me

how old are u?

are you black?

fuck, addicts are truly disgusting

>post to a board about fitness
>to brag about how much you drink

I can relate, I go to AA meetings and yell "nothing but a peanut" and "8 SCOOPS CMON!!!!" in the middle of some drunk's story about losing his family.

I am white

not bragging, and a lot of people drink and still lift.

Much lower chance of making it

how?

get a job or kill yourself worthless neet

I don't drink alcohol, but I treat myself to a can of Pepsi max every night.

im good thanks. I also get free medicaid which is cool

I did Edward 40hands last night.

I threw up for two and a half hours and have been hung over all day.

Alcohol is disgusting.

lol pussy

>bait

not at all.

I wish the drinking age wasn't so fucking high in this country. Everywhere else I can drink but here if I want to I either need to make it myself(tastes bad and dangerous) or get a normie to buy it for me(currently trying to cut out all communication with normie """ friends"""). Drinking helps me cope with crippling anxiety. I can't smoke weed because it fucks with my head too much and don't want to fuck with any other drugs. Whenever my """ friends""" want to party I am usually designated driver and if I am just getting drunk with a small group I typically need to drive home. I wish I could just get a handle of some okay whiskey and sit in my room after lifting getting moderately buzzed.

I guess, it's what women do best

You will never make it

Bums drink cheap vodka bruh, I'm a case manager at a wet shelter and have to deal with their drunken bullshit all day

I binge drink on the weekends but that's about it.. Why are you drinking so much?

This is how you become an alcoholic. So don't do that. And try to not act so /r9k/ you're giving off a real faggot vibe.

enjoy being drunk dunno thats about it