Who else just wants a 10 - 14% fat body

You all look autistic trying to go full Arnold. All you need is a half cut body and some decent strength unless you want to become Mr Olympia. If your personality doesn't do the rest at this point nothing will.

Other urls found in this thread:

coca-cola.co.uk/faq/coca-cola-drinks-suitable-for-vegans-vegetarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brad is 11% at most in that pic. He's just holding a tiny bit of water. At 14%, the average man has noticeable beginnings of love handles and more fat across the lower abs.

I agree. I've never wante to get too bulky. Chris's picture there is even pushing it for me.

Pic related is all I want.

Your pic related is fucking great. I will use it as my definitive body goals

what bf% do you think that is and what lifts do you think are the most important for that body?

I really don't care about bf%, though I do try to keep it as low as I possibly can while maximizing performance.

My lifts are weak as fuck as I have only been lifting for about 2 months on Stronglifts, should I wait until my lifts are at two plates before I cut? I really want abs senpaitachi

But what BF% is CHAD at?

How do you get to that bf%? I've switched to a vegan diet but I've seen literally no difference in bf since then (two months).

Do I need to eat less? I've tried that before and it did work for some parts of my body, but I can't get rid of the fat on my fucking hips. I'm pretty much like Brad in OP except for in the hips, it's infuriating.

While you are measuring BODYFAT, CHAD is fucking your girl and eating ICE-CREAM and oh fuck it I can't do this right, nevermind guys I'm sorry I wanted to be cool and do one but I dun goof'd...

Literally most autistic thing I've read in awhile. I guarantee you will ever make it

>vegan diet
Meaningless term. A jar of peanutbutter, a pound of sugar and a gallon of coke is technically "vegan", 'cause "vegan" just means "doesn't have animal stuff in it". Tell us what your actual diet is, i.e. what you ARE eating and not what you AREN'T eating (and where it doesn't come from).

I-I'm sorry... I just wanted to be cool like everyone else on Veeky Forums...

CHAD is too busy fucking a PIZZA and being 'mired for his HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME to care about bf %.

OK this guy did it alright. Saved the thread, brah, 10/10 meming.

Shut the fuck up

>a gallon of coke
Actually coke has gelatin.

Dude you are a complete beta and I can tell just by what you are posting. Seriously please post a pic of you or just your body so I can prove my theory

>None of the Coca‑Cola and Schweppes brands contain milk, eggs or any products derived from mammals. However, vegans and vegetarians should note that a few of our drinks contain small traces of fish gelatine, which is used as a stabiliser for the beta-carotene colour. These products are Lilt, Lilt Zero, Kia-Ora Orange Squash No Added Sugar and Schweppes Orange Squash.

coca-cola.co.uk/faq/coca-cola-drinks-suitable-for-vegans-vegetarians

>does not understand what a joke is
>does not understand what irony is
Jesus Christ bro, relax.

when u get there, u'll want more
srs

happened to you?

>muh height
>muh frame
it's literally face, personality, dick size, in that order

personality comes from confidence, which you get from a lifetime of being treated well your whole life because of your face

>muh face, personality, etc.
Fuck off, peck. We all know HEIGHT is the number one factor in being CHAD.

nah, money comes first and foremost

Here's a typical day of eating:

>Breakfast:
cup of oats with almond milk
1 banana
1 grapefruit

>Snack:
1 banana
1 orange
handful of dates

>Lunch:
1 cup brown rice, 1 cup chickpeas and 1 cup mixed veggie stir-fry (fried with water only)
apple

>Snack:
Kale and Banana smoothie with mixed berries and half a cup of almond milk

>Dinner:
2 cups chilli made with Kidney Beans, Mushrooms, peppers and onions

This adds up to ~2200 calories in cronometer

I'm a guy, 5'5 135 lbs btw

While your CHAD is checking his FUCK your PIZZA'S FRIGHT is fucking his FAME

by the time a female starts thinking about financial security, she's past 21, why would you even talk to her

WELL THEY HAD REGULAR GELATIN A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS DATING A VEGETARIAN GIRL, OK YOU PEDANTIC FUCK

He's not 4 feet tall, the phone looks bigger because it's closer to the camera. On top of that the "45 degree angle" is pulled completely out of his ass

he's still a manlet though, but not quite THAT manlet

Looks similar to what I eat, but I stir-fry in oil 'cause you need them fats and I probably eat less fruit and more nuts (again, dem dere fats). But 2200 seems a lot on a cut, especially for a pretty small guy like you... how much do you expend?

I mean I'm 6' and about 180lbs at the moment and trying to lose weight. I get about 1800 in me at the most, sometimes a bit less and sometimes a bit more but never over 2000. And I try to expend around 2800 at least with constant cardio to get dat 1000 deficit.

Also you have too little protein in there from what I can tell, you'll lose gainz unless you get more. Especially as a vegan, since plant-based protein can sometimes be harder for the body to absorb. I get atleast 80-90 grams a day and that's on a bad day; I aim for around 100-110 grams.

Take a deep breath, friend, I'm sure they did...

>Chris
>Brad
>tfw when Chris + Brad = Chad

Not sure how much I expend, I do weighted callisthenics 3 times a week and run ~9 miles a week. I am still seeing muscle growth though so I'm not so worried about protein, definitely will add more though if that changes.

Found the manlet

witnessed

i appreciated the joke user

When will they learn?

what percent is this

That's CHAD%

I always wondered what filthy hobbitses eat