Buckley

any USAF bro posted at buckley AFB??

how's the gym?

do they have any gay regs for running on base?

any decent boxing or kickboxing gyms nearby to?

Bump plz help

Use your resources you fuck. You're right outside of Denver. Just go there.

ffs I hope you're not an officer.

Not in denver right now you faggot and people at the base have all the best info and tips

Randolph AFB here for the BSOC course

1U0x1

Gym is always packed but it's nice

What's your AFSC brah, how long you been in?

I graduated BMT may 6th lmao

If you were going to Vance or some other BFE base I would understand, but you're LITERALLY outside a HUGE metropolitan area. Just go there.

Nigga i would like some info so i can compare shit and do some home work

Fucking dumbass

Thanks for the bump but im not heading there

Why are you a pussy?

> not wanting info to maket the best descions
>not trying to make contacts to have bros that know their way around and a network around the base for favors
>being this much of a fag

Kill your self

Not exactly related, but what's life on an AFB like? I may get accepted into the Academy next year, not sure if I want to go.

Like living in a small town full of assholes and jets flying constantly above

but seriously go for it officer life looks sweet

Holy fuck, this is why the AF is so fucking pathetic. And to this I almost went AF. You're an embarrassment.

Hey man I just wanna say thanks for enlisting all the hot chicks into the AF, gives the USMC and SF guys something to bang when we come back.

Buckley is kinda shitty compared to other military gyms, they have like 1 "platform" with some "bumper" like plates, my biggest pet peeve and the reason I don't really work out there are there benches.
They're set at a weird height compared to other commercial benches such as hammer strength.

fugggg what are the best hours for going?

>asking for info on a fitness forum is pathetic

you are fucking retarded m8

kewl you can keep them, fucking military chicks can fuck you over quick as fuck

>asking for specific info about a specific base on a fitness forum
Quit being a nigger. Just because it's about a gym and about regs regarding running doesn't mean it belongs here.
You're going to make a shit officer if you can't comprehend why I'm keking at you.

When I see members of the air force, I truly understand prison rape. There is a certain softness that is not replicated in the other branches, even the navy. I just feel as if I could lick all of your baby fat faces and proceed to chew your trachea out.

Im not an officer im a lowly Ssgt. and you sound like a fucking faggot i wish i was in your unit so i could piss in your coffee

This sounds like a question you would ask your sponsor.

kewl bro enjoy the gay rape

dont have one yet and they usually suck

>piss in your coffee
If you were actually in the army you'd get your shit thrashed for being a fuckboy

>not pulling pranks on blue falcons or other assholes