Should a 'manlet' leave Veeky Forums?

I'm 5'7 and until one of my friends recommended me to visit this site and board I never really thought much about mine or other peoples height, I was completely comfortable with how tall I was. This was supposedly a fitness related self-improvement board but it continues to shit on something that I have no control over what so ever and it's killing my confidence. Will this ever get better or should I just leave and put this behind me.

get your knees extended
nah but for real.. youre fine dude, there are TONS of manlets here.

get out now before you get hooked. However in the case that you stay. Don't mine it much you'll get over it in a month or two. What's more important is that you
>read the fucking sticky summer fag.

>I never really thought much about mine or other peoples height

nevertheless, it was affecting your life. You should leave though Veeky Forums has nothing to offer.

>he can't handle the bantz

is right, I'm a manlet myself, everyone shits on each other here, (except CHAD of course). Go to reddit if you want a hug box

Im 5'4. Its hell.

>SAME BREH
Just use the drive to become rich.

I get the feeling that Veeky Forums started off as a genuine fitness board as in, "shit, I can't lift anything else today let me see what other gym brahs are lifting". But over time it attracted a bunch of fags who honest to god thought they were lifting despite never going to the fucking gym. They spent more time here shitposting, filling the board up with dumb shit like the "manlet" comment that's bugging you and like a bunch of dumbass birds the rest of the board just chirped along.

Don't come to Veeky Forums to learn anything senpai. Hit them gym, lift heavy, lift often; and when you can't lift no damn more come laugh at these fags with the rest of us.

And if you are seriously worried about being a manlet just ask a woman.

Simple question, works for me. If gym gurl, ask her how she thinks you are coming along. What do you need to work on? A small smile and some advice will do loads for your confidence.

* Don't be a fucking autist though. Wait until it looks like she is taking five, ask the question, get an answer, smile, fucking leave and don't make the first move ever again. If she likes you she will ask for a spot or your number, if she's taken or doesn't like you, she won't speak to you again.

now that I'm older and dgaf about other people, especially women, I would like to be shorter though

Leave this shit board and never look back.

Yes. Avoid Veeky Forums. While you're at it, avoid full sized humans in general.

Leave before it's too late
I only come here because I'm confident in myself

If I started coming here as soon as I started lifting I would have probably stopped working out

Leave now

If u let memes get to you you're in the wrong place

yeah, Veeky Forums is a pretty negative board

if anything use it as motivation, if people talk shit prove them wrong.

Veeky Forums only shows you the truth you weren't seeing before. If living a life blind to the truth is acceptable to you, then you can go now and try to pretend you haven't seen anything.

But that's a lie. You've already seen it. From the day you showed up here you started thinking, and will continue thinking, about how you're never going to learn. You can't go back.

90% of people making manlet jokes are manlets or manaverages

Veeky Forums is full of random ideas though

is r9k also reality?

also, most people talking shit just dont want you to succeed: you are their competition.

Who cares about height I have a 4 inch erect penis that is worse.

Im 5'7 and shit on manlets under 5'12

That's it - that's prefect.

Try to believe this post as much as you can OP, it's your only hope of forgetting how frequently girls turn down manlets on Tinder and in real life, or of real studies that show that shorter men don't earn as much or get as much respect as taller men. These observable actions and studies are /r9k/-level reality distortions. You can beat them. You can do it!

I'm 5'4 I have given up hope of ever getting first kiss, losing virginity having hot girls around me living that life etc.
The only reason I work out is because I hate fat people and gag at the idea of me becoming fat
Idc if I'm not ripped I'd rather be a short skinny kid that a short obese one

As much as I love rippin on manlets, as long as you aren't a turbo manlet (like ~5'2), then it doesn't matter THAT much. Be happy with what you got.

see this guy? he's short by Veeky Forums standards

yet he's more successful than all of us

how can that be?

Alot of the garbage here is spillover from other boards and retards who come here for EPIC ZYZZ MEMES BRO. The culture and funniness of this place ruined it in the end.

Pretty sure most people shitting on manlets are just joking. If they aren't they then oh fucking well, it shouldn't actually bother you.

Brah, the bantz is good for you in the long run. Even if you're a woman, the world isn't going to be a massive hug box of rainbows and good feelings; you're feelings are going to get hurt sooner or later, and the more you've prepared yourself through this already very safe Mexican cleaning forum, the less you'll be reduced down to a whiny mess when the shit hits the fan in real life

Most everything is anecdotal with everyone concerning everything. I have 2 good manlet bros. One is like 5'7" and the other is probably 5'5". They both have tons of sex. It is ridiculous. One is a drummer and the other has a strong chin and is really smart. They are attractive to ladies, end of story. Everyone has shit to make up for and height is hardly that big a deal IRL

being short isnt always bad

makes your dick look bigger if its above average, 7" seems huge if you are short

work with what you got

Check my trips please

Exactly! That's the spirit! OP can join also Scientology, have a perfect face and be a legitimately decent actor. As long as OP is good looking, there's nothing that can stop him!

checkin' em

I was here before Zyzz died and we had some actual good trips.
This is more or less what happened. Veeky Forums is shit now

I get it, you're being sarcastic

regardless, anyone that gives up on what they want cause other people talk shit online about them, is an idiot

I mean really, who cares? just do your thing. everyone has flaws, you have to deal with it as you have no choice.

Ty

5'3 here. couldn't give a fuck less.

>This was supposedly a fitness related self-improvement board
Wrong.

This is a board that shits on every flaw that can be found in one's physical appearance. If there is none, one will be made up and it will make the goal of being aesthetic even more unattainable.
This is the board where self-improvement stagnates and decays. This is a board where no one is ever satisfied by their appearance and neither will you. Welcome to the board full of autists who are too socially retarded to make meaningful human relationships and thus lose their self-esteem which was never there to begin with.

Also memes.

you know how in bodybuilding competitions there are pose-offs, where people try to make other people look worse?

that is Veeky Forums

everyone is insecure, more or less.

Gosh you're beautiful. They should make your post a warning on the sticky.

>less

Being tall sucks.
I cant fit into small cars, my posture sucks because i always gotta look down at people.
And i can never make gainz.

Can confirm.

t. 5'4" king of dwarves who constantly calls out 5'8" faggots for being manlets.

He is delicious and the height doesn't bother me as I am short myself. Don't beat yourself up about it

This board is filled with retards anyway, I usually come here out of pure boredom to get a good kek or two, otherwise if you want some actual Veeky Forums advise, go to bodybuilding dot com. At least there you can get some actual information unlike this cringeworthy cesspool of insecurity.

If it's actually staring to affect you're self confidence then yes you should leave Veeky Forums at least for a while. Always remember everyone here including you and me is a complete loser, so we all trash talk to feel better about ourselves. Half the people who call someone manlet are likely no taller than 5'10 anyway

im not tall

but my face is nice and my dick is big

work with what you have, you dont have a choice.

Doing god's work.

i'm 6'1" myself before I get accused of being a manlet or some shit.
But doesn't matter if youre 5'7, just workout and you can look sick. You won't be able to be that big guy but you could get a proportionate and athletic body

Nobody really cares about height. The pictures people post of girls who only want tall guys, are cherry picking and those girls aren't people you want to hang out with anyway. Just be you man, and girls who respond are the ones you want to be around.

6'4 master race here, on the bright side of you being a fucking manlet you can play in the play place at mcdonalds and I can't.

He do is a fucking legend. I know it doesn't make sense, and Jacaré deserves it, but fuck it hendo for the title shot

Girls don't like you because you have a shit personality, they don't care about your height

I'm 5'10, a little overweight, my income is average at best, I have a solid 7 girlfriend, some really good friends and I'm content with my life (I can improve, but I'm not unhappy). Veeky Forums is funny, but don't take it seriously. Even the workout advices are 95% bullshit. Read the sticky and laugh about the rest

Nobody cares about your height in 2016 youre brainwashed by media

can we stop with this meme

this is like me saying my dick is too small cause its 7 inches

you arent short

I used to be the king of manlets (5.10)
It wasnt that bad, i was the king at least.
Then i had some back problems and did exercises that stretched and straightened my spine somehow and now im 5.11. It still sucks ball, maybe its even worse. Im no longer the king of anything, im at the bottom now.
I hate everything. Its hell. Its worse now.