Any veteran vegan builders on Veeky Forums I can ask questions to?

Any veteran vegan builders on Veeky Forums I can ask questions to?

They've probably all died of malnutrition by now

hol up

what's stopping someone from claiming to be vegan on YouTube, but just eating animal products camera?

i could literally do that right now

He clearly hopped on the extra gains boosting train. Probably uses it to prove how effective vegan lifestyle is. What a fagget

If you watch Jon's videos he's said before that being vegan didn't affect his gains positively or negatively.

Why would anyone do that? Vegans are like 2% of the population, you'd just be limiting your audience

so no vegans then?

anyway my question is what are some good simple meals for bulking, I went vegan in spring and even though I haven't lost any strength I've definitely gotten skinnier and don't know how to gain it back.

inb4 eat meat

Are there even any vegan foods that have high protein without equally high or higher carbs/fat per gram?

I am no longer a vegan (I was last year, in great part because of my ex's influence). Being a vegan was way too tough for me, though.

I only took a lot of supplements t b h. A lot of Pro Complex, for example. And it didn't affect my gains in any noticeable way.

Beans, nuts , seeds. This question is parroted all the time and yet the answer remains the same.

I was thinking more like full meal wise, I know whats good in general but I've always been bad at meal prep so I want some solid meal ideas. maybe something you've found fills you up really well, or tastes particularly good.

Sweet photo shop

Im a vegan bro and you should eat has much as you can if your looking for strength progress!

im 6.2ft and 106kg
i was 114kg but i lost fat..... my goal is to get that weight back but in muscle

im pushing for 8 meals a day wish me luck guys and for the meat eaters im bigger then most of you weak jew loving phoggets

Soak black/read beans 1-2 days until tender, fry some onions and tomatoes, pour in beans, add water, add salt, add buckwheat flour to thicken, season, have it on top of rice.
Multi-grain bread.
Costco's Kirkland brand multi-grain bread is significantly heavier/more saturating than any other whole-grain/wheat bread I've had.
Not even vegan, just came here to see if anyone would post frogmode of cuck in OP's pic.

I like to make veggies burgers

2 cups black beans
2 cups steel oats
1 medium russet potato

cook the beans and let cool
peel, grate, boil, and then blend or process the potato into a thin starchy paste
cook oats with 2/1 water ratio on low heat until they are very done and soft
put all of this in a food processor add 2 tbsp oil and seasonings (I use sage, thyme, onion powder, garlic salts, black pepper, and some cayenne flakes to get an intermediate sausage/burger taste) grind into a thick paste and shape and cool and then serve of freeze

also this is not necessary for the texture or taste I blend 2 tbsp of flax seeds and hemp seeds and chia seeds when I have them with water into a thin paste and stir in for extra healthy fats

serve like a burger with the works with baked sweet potato fries

>Going vegan for a girl

...dude...

Your a faggot for eating leaves and herbs like a gatherer.

>get on that hunter died or sftu

nigga he should be eating raw shit

bro do you wanna be big or not its not about the taste

forgot to say broil or bake patties frying does not work

You're a fucking fat piece of shit
I haven't gone to the gym for 2 months now and shit on your "vegan physique"

fight me skinny legs

lol ill skull fuck you and your family

mirin that mexican less-than-minimum wage worker mode

Doubt it lol
I hate fat faggots who think they're buff flexing their fatceps

thanks bois I saved 'em in a sticky

do you even lift?

whats your lifts caaarrrrnnnt

I'm a diet coach so I have a few more recipes if you want but I'm not gonna turn type out a cookbook

kek, thanks for the laugh stormtrooper.

just a favorite is fine

you want a pizza recipe? I have a heavy complex carb one and a extra low carb one but you do need soy cheese to make it work which you may not have access to

>soy cheese

What on earth is this?

they take soy oil and soy isolate protein make a paste add some carrot juice (for carotenes are need to form cheese) and the introduce the same cultures that make cheese and ferment it

not gonna lie and say it's the same a cheese cheese it's much softer and creamier and resembles velveta much more but still bretty gud

this is how I can put the works on my burgers

Sounds terrible.

Why not just eat real cheese?

because you can't have real cheese in a vegan recipe and if you're a purist then yeah you may not like it but if you're a dirty American and eat cheese slices then you really won't see a difference other than it not sticky like singles

Veganism sounds awful

all perspective mang, I will admit a vegan cut is miserable but being permabulk is god tier if you like carbs