/plg/ Power Lifting General

/plg/: Powerlifting general

>Rasputin Quit his job today
Edition

Don'Pt forget to subscribe fellas!

PR's, routines, form checks, meet results, schmexy lifts, etc. No Dubs or gets allowed. Supermong, Isley nd Sean pls go.

Remember OHP is not IPF approved but you are a pussy if you don't do it, and long femurs are the underactive thyroid of lifting

>Vital Statistics Unit - /plg/ Census 2014
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eleKMNJv_CbQkw0MyzZvJo7gxOlhPjzEyKSJdc3Iigo/edit?usp=sharing

>ALL TIME RAW WORLD RECORDS (natty or not)
Men: powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world
Women: powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/women-world

>The official pastebin
pastebin.com/99cMvaQh (embed)

>The new dropbox - Veeky Forums information repository
>now partially rebuilt
pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1 (embed)

>dropbox mirror
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU&usp=sharing

>What is depthprivilege?
youtu.be/XpgmQmdMfe0

>How to deadlift by Mark Rippetoe
youtu.be/tfYez7-h55c

>How to setup for the deadlift by JL Holdsworth
youtu.be/hlBMGsRly1c

>How to sumo deadlift by Ben Rice
youtu.be/_5tQpNoSiKU

>How to lowbar squat by Alastair MacNicol
youtu.be/RMFHgVN_pcg

>How to set WRs by C. Lutz
youtu.be/e-ORhEE9VVg

>How to build a big bench by C. Lutz
youtu.be/XrVZqPkgdXo

>How to bench press by PTW
youtu.be/_V189hK85BI

>How to OHP with Dan Green
youtu.be/f3EuCSe7pUA

>Trips PRs Pastebin
pastebin.com/2VTGQFN3 (embed)

>/plg/ atlas
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtS05uwG3zk
youtu.be/IR0W2S67bAk
youtube.com/watch?v=PIJOAWXzb7I
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for slingshot

>Inviting me
Lol, still not decided if I'm going or not

Why are you so concerned with me?

>making the OP completely about you
good job idiot

clearly he's a narcissist, unlike Sean

it's not like i linked to my channel
youtube.com/watch?v=EtS05uwG3zk
huehuehue gotta edit my new vid, but i need to drive to melbs to organize a work visa for a certain country...

thanks and nice trips but clarence is not a deadend like me

>That thoracic rounding while squatting
Gross

In foe nobody gives a fuck

i made a big fat poopy in my butthole :2

dang i want a slanger so bad

m8...
just stay safe ... ok lad

I FINALLY GOT TRIPS, which means I can trip with everyone else now! Can someone explain how this process works? I know I have to contact a mod somehow to receive my tripname, correct?

ch-ch-chiasean?

Is it comfy time?

Rasputin I know you want support but I'm not really concerned for you. You got the job in Korea right?

Good job lad

Yeah

What are we training today lads? Rest day for me

Talking to a trainer and he thinks it's some mild kyphosis or a posture issue, so i'm working on my posture and trying to stand up straighter. it looks like i've lost 5 kilos and gainsed an inch... but it also makes my neck sore by the end of the day, check my stance when i am standing straight in this pic

pls don't bully over losing balance, it was my first mixed grip deadlift for a long time

yes, i have a job in korea starting in august, flying out late july

Did you teach yourself how to lift?

yes, i think that's pretty obvious, no serious trainers around here

w2d3 lads...

You look pretty straight at the top of your squat though. You let yourself round in the bottom. I think you don't have the kinesthetic awareness of your whole body quite yet. Definitely noticed a huge difference in your posture too.

noice

>Talking to a trainer and he thinks it's some mild kyphosis or a posture issue
not when it suddenly turns to shit coming out of the hole

Your body looks quite good in this shot, you naturally fall into a good pose very well which makes everything in your torso line up in a very pleasing manner, stretching and compressing things nicely.

No homo.

is gibbs your type

Eric is my Chad spirit animal

doesnt matter
gibbs is the small spoon

Pointless post.

your my chad spirit animal

:3

hey man i just saw a quote from you that you wish you had never wasted 6 months on PPL

could you expand on why?

Sometimes I wonder if I could be a Chad, maybe if I cut my hair and shaved, and didn't dress like a drunk retarded NEET.

But then I begin to wonder why I would want to become Chad, I search my soul for answers but none can be found. WHY is Chad?

:3

Irresponsible progression, thought going hard=gains

Took me too long to figure that out

Did you just see me say that? Flipping through the archives or what?

Some of us got a fuckin problem including but not limited to fucking and bad bitches

You need to get the bar tighter on your back. I have the same issue sometimes. Move your hands closer together to make your shelf tighter, and the rounding is usually much lessened. Still hapens on high RPE sets though

Boardie could you look at my squat again please? You said you had to go to sleep last time

youtu.be/IR0W2S67bAk

Thanks mang

please kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=PIJOAWXzb7I

final heavy day. Tapering from here on out. 7 days out. I need death. I'm so overreached. Fuck.

I can and have fucked enough bitches even looking like this (shaved my head completely 8 months ago, haven't touched since, no shampoo or hair product just oil and salt water) but it gets boring so quick, you know? Is Chad a guy that gets bored?

No, I made this thread: and saw I'm on this program:
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

First week in, i'm 5'10" 151lb and even though I'm eating 2700 calories (150g of protein, 300g carbs, rest fat), I feel tired as fuck and I sleep 10 hours per day and take a nap after every workout on top of that. Is this a sign of overtraining? I really like going to the gym 6 days a week but I feel like I might be overtraining.

sup nigga

Your shoes are horrible for squatting.

Lads what kind of rows do you do?
I fucking hate rows with free weights, the only kind I feel my back on are seated cable rows

I do cable because I fucked my wrist with barbell rows a few months ago and don't want to hurt myself again.

horizontal chest supported

How come nobody will invite you to the meet? is it because you're an unlikable loser who no one cares about or respects?

Y A T E S
A
T
E
S

Flat soles with very little give man, theyre very close to barefoot, I do sometimes take them off though depending on if I like the socks Im wearing or not

Probably because I don't need to be invited by anyone to go. Although those are valid reasons too.

You should go and beat the shit out of benchbeta and film it for us

>Assaulting someone because they don't give a fuck about me
No thanks, I'm not autistic. Nor do I take it personally at all.

Low T pussy detected

What reason is there to hit him? He's a good person and dindu nuffin wrong

That program's fine. Being tired is just a sign of trying.

Low T pussy detected

kek CLASSIC fat retard

i always get chest pain from those

i like yates rows, but usually end up tard egolifting and getting more of a bicep pump than back

It just popped at the top for no reason mang. Wasn't jerking the weight or doing anything stupid.

offer to be his jew bull, joes bunghole is too sore from the black one

offer to be his jew bull, joes bunghole is too sore from the black one

Trip on panzer

wow i thought it was go b comfy
nn

Low T pussy detected

You and me both friend. Nn

California, right back where we started from calirfonriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here we coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmme

Sup, /plg/ senpai. How has everyone's weekend been going?

Boring so far. Did my 5/3/1 deadlift day and worked, and now I'm too exhausted to get out of bed and do something fun. You?

Why is it do you think that literally no one likes you?

ok. set a nice deaadlift rep pr this morning, then went and bought myself a nice headset so I can talk to a friend while we play black ops together but then he bailed on me so not I'm talking to strangers instead of my friend

Probably has to do with the fact that I'm boring as shit tbqh

I'm at work senpai, can't be on my phone for very long

Definitely sounds like overtraining but you could be sleeping too much. It's been shown that sleeping more than your 8 could be detrimental

How'd the deadlifts go?

I had a pretty shitty bench workout early in the morning (hopefully just because I did a ton of bench volume both Tues/Thurs), but had a pretty great day after that. Kayaked for like 6 miles across a lake and went to see finding dory, which was actually way better than I was expecting.

I like him.. It's just easy to bully him sometimes (high bar/low bar).

and a fucking suckup moron

dont forget that

How many reps/weight did you get? And sorry, we can play tomorrow! I'm probably going to bed in a minute.

I got the minimum reps (1), and almost had two, but when I broke it off the floor the second time, it was uneven and I didn't want to hurt myself, so I stopped. All in all, pretty well. Glad to hear you had fun today.

>Re: high bar/low bar
I realized today that I used to have the bar lower, and today the bar actually was lower than the most recent pictures. The bar just gradually shifted up for some reason over time.

>Suck up
Because I see no reason to be a cunt to someone, that makes me a suck up? Ok Sean

just did first day of cuckols bench

not bad but harder than i expected desu

i tried lifting today ( maxed out at 160 )

could i take you in a fight?

>I see no reason to be a cunt to someone
Low T pussy detected

>shifted
shit nigga you could beat the shit ot of this pathetic beta loser

>thicc Mexican qt comes in to the lobby
>hey can you come over here real quick?
She was acting weird and kind of giggling
>hey I don't want to make it weird with my date- he's not my bf. I was just hoping to get your number real fast
Hoboy

don't post things like this Aaron, you need to be respectful. there are many of us here that have hard lives

>falling for the fatass spic meme

i hope she cuts your head off

is he worth beating up? i kinda want to lay out weasley.

She could tell you were basically a high test natty from over a mile a way. A Chad's work is never done.

If you think fucking an engaged chick who actually was married is a good reason, then yes, yes I am.

weasley, benchbeta and fat retard deserve to be layeed the fuck out

she was married and engaged?

tell story

Why would you come on plg and tell us lies

I don't really have a type, I don't know.

I know the frustration of getting a lot of attention that you can't act on gets to you Boardie, but you're going to have to address with your partner sooner or later that you're not getting the validation you need from her. Lord knows you can't get it from us. Do you think she might be concerned if she read some of your posts here?

She's very very cute right now. Enjoying her years before cellulite

I knew she was engaged. She came onto me. We had sex a couple times because I stopped giving a fuck and had just gotten out of a pretty shitty relationship. She started getting super attached and emotional. After I tried to break it off with her, I found out she'd been married since the beginning of the fall semester. No one else knew though, so it wasn't that she was hiding it specifically from me. That's the extreme tl;dr

do you know how to box?

>665
good get tBh

>How many reps/weight did you get?
I got 515 for 3, so this week I have:
>squatted over 500 for multiple reps for the first time ever
>benched over 300 for multiple reps for the first time ever
>deadlifted over 500 for multiple reps for the first time ever
pretty good training week this week.

and srs don't sweat it, I was just giving you a hard time

im you're type :3

My gf knows I get attention, she's seen grills pull some shit right in front of her