Over and out

yea um can I get a tactical update on ARK A.S.A.P?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/welcome-our-new-partner-and-exchange-coss-io-17d80b539188
sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/?m=1
sitetalkunaico.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/concerns-about-unaico-sitetalk/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/
classicdelegate.biz.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get in now.

Accumulate. Seriously, is it that difficult of a concept to grasp? Look at the fucking chart. I shouldn't even be telling you now, the later into the pump you get in the better for me.

10k ARK= 1 porsche

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

it's corrected already and found support at high 50k/low 60k
get in before ArkVM gets released, which will be the native implementation of Ethereum-like smart contract environment
what will separate ARK's from ETH's will be the ability to use off-blockchain data sources in a variety of tx types, exciting stuff
another big thing in store for ARK are deployable blockchains where anyone will be able to make a token with its own blockchain based on ARK's, with own processing nodes and own ecosystem

just take a look at LSK: the best and the brightest from there moved to ARK and remain working on it to this day so the least I expect at this stage is for ARK to overtake LSK's place

>accumulate
>regret

Pick one

The memes yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering weeaboos that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all BARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded BArkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had anime inu no shojo will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded BARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you BARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an BARKie.

apparently there's something happening at 6pm GMT (2pm EST)

Only 7 btc to 70k

bark for ark

buy now buy now buy now

someone just set a 93 btc sellwall, get out asap, this is gonna dump til 50 sat

n-no you'll not buy my tasty bags

you guys really think this might dip back to 55k or under? I'm thinking about buying 5btc worth of ark asap and was wondering whether I should buy at 60k sats or wait a bit longer

Good goy, sell into his buys just like last time.

because the whale wants to accumulate more super cheap before whatever inside info the guy has becomes public lol

maybe not 55k sat but it WILL dip

volume also dying on bittrex, ark is dead for a while, their "news" won't do shit with LINK on the horizon

That whale wall has been present for the last month at least. The leviathan will continue until all the buy high sell low glass hands have been broken

Volume is low because 99% is staking and holding instead of trading.

I tried to warn them father

I'm getting more ark in a day by conservatively daytrading the small swings than I woud get in a year by staking...if you want to stake get an ODN masternode

This is one of your last chances to buy. All TA points to a breakout soon

what conference?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

This

It's rocketing to $10 soon

Wait until the prices are a little bit higher, and then buy.

This COPY PASTA on every ARK thread....

>thinking this coin will ever do anything besides being a laughing joke

It's DGB v.2

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, ARKies. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, ARKies mabye you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie. You're fucking dead, ARKies.

Seeing as the usual guy hasn't turned up yet I may as well do the honors.

Stay poor

Decent copy pasta

nice, just bought 100K!

Stay scammed lmao

No one takes ARK seriously, just cash out now and put it in a real shitcoin

Big if true.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the magnificent visionaries that run this movement.

Price has already risen 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the FOMO will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to buy more, with the whales making massive market buys.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated ECSTASY will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent crypto laughing hysterycally while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest buy-in in history will ensue. The upgraded Nodes will begin to go into overdrive, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be filing in their resignation papers, forging ahead with their massive stacks inside their wallets, unwilling to move it to bittrex to sell a single non-forged ARK unnecessarily.

The price WILL skyrocket at this point over $20, and most probably reach top three ICO levels.

From that day forward the ecstatic Arkie formerly-wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin knowing it had fundamentals will go back to their massive estates, with more money in their current accounts than they could ever use, to be made leaders by the next wave of ARKies arriving to beg for their gibs.

Ecstatic ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with passive income, no worries, and no worldly desires.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a no-ARKie.

ARK VM is gonna shoot it past $10, I see it getting released early November, so yeah accumulate now and stake

I totally agree. I wanted are to succeed but once I found out about their partnership with COSS, no way. Founder of COSS has been involved in so many scams.

blog.ark.io/welcome-our-new-partner-and-exchange-coss-io-17d80b539188

sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/?m=1

sitetalkunaico.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/concerns-about-unaico-sitetalk/

Why the fuck would you partner with this guy? Good luck

10/10

How low does this whale want ARK to go?

Typically the whales are accumulating meme is reserved for terminal bagholders but this is ridiculous. Every day now 80-100BTC walls keep springing up just above the current price. I'm not sure how it could be more obvious that someone is trying to either get in cheap or crash this ship with no survivors. Between this and the now ancient cryptodaddy shenanigans, ARK seems even more manipulated than most cryptos.

For money

eBTC was basically worthless but I made 2x out of it. Follow the hype and sell when shit is about to hit the fan.

this is a very good question and I honestly have no idea because it could mean so many things... off the top of my head (please correct me if im wrong or add something):

- trying to accumulate as much as possible due to having inside knowledge on some major release on a specific date

- trying to force the dev team to realize being added on more exchanges is a huge priority due to manipulation like this being possible otherwise

- owners of a (possible) competing coin trying to sink this ship

>mfw LINKies think they have the best memes

LINK doesn't even have a merch shop

Well, having been with ARK since around May/June the pattern I've seen is that he usually lets this thing sit around for about 1.5 to 2 months before he lets the wall down.

im convinced its someone on the ark dev team thats supressing the price at this point. its a top 30 coin ffs and its being manipulated more than sub 15 000 000 market cap shitcoins. the ark dev team want the price low and that why they havent tried getting on more exchanges to stop the price manipulation.

for what reason, do you reckon? not attacking or anything, genuinely curious

probably has something to do with that conference yesterday that revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. /s
i have no idea desu. but to me that seems to be the only reasonable explanation behind these massive walls and lack of effort to get ark on more exchanges. take a look at the coins around the same market cap as ark, most of them are on 10+ exchanges.

The whale is probably waiting for a big release. Let's say ARKVM is finally out, shit get's hyped, everyone wants to buy, he removes the wall, price moons, he slowly dumps.

alright... what you said actually makes sense to be honest, they're ALWAYS super huge walls that make no sense for anyone other than a dev/institutional investor to have and they are CONSTANTLY there... they are always removed one or 2 days before a major announcement comes out...

I used to love this coin and fundamentals but the more I see this kind of shady behaviour I'm just thinking of flat out dumping the bags and just ride this one like any other shit coin

The devs wanted to make a coin with decentralized mining and democratic voting system. Seeing how one single whale is able to do whatever the heck he wants with it shows that they utterly and completely failed. There is no defence mechanism against shit like this.

this is the managing director of ark btw, so the team is aware of the manipulation. but until i see moves being made to get ark on binance for example im sticking to my theory.

lmao, expanded the thread just to see this. was not displeased. would open again.

part 2. this was posted 7 days ago.

Nice digits, m8. Although there is and its getting more people invested in the project. The way to do that is to complete more of the project, put yourself on other exchanges used by other countries, or somehow get other huge investors in to buy through the other whale sell walls. If there's a lot of big players then it becomes less manipulated.

I don't get why it's such a problem to get listed. What's so difficult?
You are CEO of ARK? Grab the phone, call the owner of Polo, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance or whatever exchanges are out there. Talk to them, tell them who you are, negotiate conditions. What do they have to lose? It's a win-win situation for all of them.

yeah youre right its not that hard thing to do but for now all we can do is either sell like weakhanded cucks or wait it out lmfao

Wanna know why Ark wasn't on this month's Binance vote?

Blame their dense stuttering community manager.

SOLID
O
L
I
D

I'm starting to think the meme about stuttering potheads is in fact reality.

god fucking dammit

Their dev team is solid and I have complete faith in their ability to deliver.

Their "community managers" on the other hand...djselery is the guy the "stuttering" meme is based on.

so are we on the fucking list for next month or not ?
it better be

The price manipulation on this one is very telling imo, it's clearly accumulation at the lows,,,,

i've lost money holding this one but willing to hold for the next month.

kakakaka see you on the flip side

Bless this whale who's letting me buy in cheap.

how much longer do I have to accumulate Arkies?

t.stuttering pothead

Doubt it.

I want to buy Ark so bad but i'm missing 0.01 bitcoin to be able to finish the transaction. Please help il be in your debt forever!

16NUobrSrqphNWQ4wDstwhGGN7i9pQ7pFY

Fucking fuck what the fuck

keke

Whales still holding the price down, you should get in now while you have a chance.

Yepp.

SO much stuff is coming out soon, as well as a lowered transaction fee. Just look at the roadmap and price history.

I guess worded it wrong.
>if you are trying to make a legitimate product/coin/service, then why would you partner with a guy know for cash grab schemes?

And that's the problem, most people don't know when to get out.

Someone make a post here: reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/

get this retard fired

Yup, Ark is criminally undervalued right now. I just wish I had a few thousand extra dollars to dump into it

sure buddy

>Their dev team is solid
Lmao what the fuck does this MEAN? Can you actually review code or are you just a shill

solid dev team :^)

I've contributed code to the Ark codebase. I wrote the javascript api wrapper for Ark. I built classicdelegate.biz.

I've also talked to Mike and Francois and they are talented people.

talk to someone to get it on Binance.

See:

stop making assumptions hahahahaha

well talk to another one. the greatest coin in history is useless if it's only on Bittrex with a Volume of 98.71% while beeing manipulated.
Don't you want to see it in the $6 to $20 range?

You're overestimating the pull delegates have. All we do is run nodes. We have zero say in business development and other deals that land coins on exchanges. The only thing we can do is what everybody can do: Bug them on slack and let them know it's important to their users that Ark is put on more exchanges.

>Not know who Uncle Chang is

How hard would it be to create a program that monitors the addresses to see how much Ark they grow by whenever a sell wall is thrown up?
If you were able to do that and you saw the same address getting more every time a wall is thrown up that would prove price is being suppressed so he can accumulate.

What you're saying isn't hard to implement.

The trouble is that the whale most likely has his Ark on bittrex's wallet already. There's no way to check when he specifically makes buy and sell orders on Bittrex through the blockchain.

completely forgot about the bittrex wallet...
Ah well.

I've just assumed these walls and the manipulation has been from the Ark team since it was botted the fuck out around 20k-30k sats for months. Those Binance screens do nothing to change my opinion.

Why would someone even buy ARK right now? My meme lines show that it routinely pulls back to this support line.... Why not just wait till the bottom and then buy in. Genuinely curious here. ARK seems like a decent long term hold. Just waiting till the right time to buy 100k

so, genius, tell us where the bottom is

it's literally on the pink line

Id say anywhere between 45k and 35k sat. Of course thats all just speculation, but that seems to be what the trend suggests. That 10k sat difference is no big difference when you are rocketing to new a ATH

EDIT: A NEW ATH.... i can good english.

>linear chart
lol woops