NEO

>Red pulse on oct 8

You have less than 48 hours to get on board this space ship

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@acepka/red-pulse-ico-review-f93bad75fc90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly don't understand people who haven't bought NEO.

>you have less than 48 hours to set up this piece of shit wallet
>it takes at least a week to download the whole blockchain, good luck ;^)

FUCKING CHINKSSS

This wallet is taking forever to sync

Ive been holding these bags since ANS and my stack just gets smaller at each all time low

Please don't fail me this time

eehh explain?

The fuck are you idiots doing downloading the wallets? What is this 2010?

Just keep it on Bittrex/Binance for gas. Sue them if they lose your coins. Easy.

not on the red pulse whitelist i assume?

Since when does holding neo gives you gas on bittrex?

Got 33 NEO ready to throw at it

Rofl

good to know I am not the only one facing this issue, my laptop has been on for two straight days, this shit ain't going to finish syncing anytime soon.

what's special about red pulse?

It multiplies investments

RPX ico dipshit, wake up. This is going to be huge, if only their piece of shit wallet wasn't so shit.

Bittrex does not give you GAS. If you're going to keep NEO on an exchange, Binance is the way to go.

where do i buy? have any link?

i swear to god if i'm going to miss the ico sale due to this badly coordinated bullshit, i'm going to choke a bitch.

priced in

Directly from the website: "The sale is not open to citizens of the United States, Mainland China, or Singapore. Our KYC whitelist form is already closed, and we are not accepting any new submissions at this time."

No clue how you're going to moon something you can't buy.

15M market cap dumb nigger. It's going to moon AFTER the ICO

Don't be deluded, don't be a pulser.

>3) Exchange Listing: Lately, getting listed on exchanges has become very difficult due to compliance issues. Most ETC20 tokens can only be traded on Etherdelta immediately after ICO. Since RPX tokens are NEO based, this will not be possible, making selling the token potentially very difficult indeed.

>I am not hugely bullish on the potential of Red Pulse as a flip, mostly because it is based on the Neo platform. For a number of recent ICOs, the best prices occurred immediately after the ICO on Etherdelta before falling below ICO prices (e.g. MANA, AVT). Because Red Pulse is NEO based it will need to be listed on a proper exchange to be traded. Given the slow pace of listings these days, this makes a short term flip less likely to be profitable as the hype after the ICO dies down.

medium.com/@acepka/red-pulse-ico-review-f93bad75fc90

It is the exact reason why it will moon, we have already got in before 7th September and have a whitelisted account.

Burgers and chinks are going to buy at a premium once it hits an exchange.

i heard it's going to be on binance shortly after the ico has finished, but i could be wrong.

nice fuding mate, I see you posted on the other thread as well Cryptopia or some other exchange is going to pick it up, Bittrex and Poloniex are not the only exchanges on the market.

This is first token on the Neo blockchain, the Chinese are not going to allow this to fail. For all of you reading this, don't be fooled and lose out of this chance.

Enjoy your pump and dump

Ya we will, thanks

Ok I’ll be sitting back giggling as you all flood coinexchange to dump a month after the ICO ends.

>using a NEO wallet that requires synching
get NEON bro

Have a spare 5 BTC after my Link gains.

Want to go either full neo, or 50/50 NEO/OMG

Any bright suggestions? And yes i'm researching but might miss something.

don't get OMG right now, it's on a prolonged downtrend.

Explicitly not supported for this ico

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out and try to time the bottom.

At least do that incrementally, or you WILL get burned. also, no margin! you don't want to get locked up in THAT cage when you need liquidity the most