I am the ONLY person here losing in crypto

legit, all i see is everyone post about how much money theyre making etc.

i fucking suck at this, maybe crypto isnt for me, i follow all the rules and still lose.

when i buy the dip even with quarterly buys, it continues to dip. and i end up getting stopped out when all resistance breaks, then the coin reaches lower lows e.g OMG, MTL, PAY all recently.

i started with 4k and ive lost 2k, so depressed, should i just leave before i lose it all? i mean seriously how are you guys making money? what is your strategies? do you just buy and hold? i've tried both buying and holding and day trading, and lost at both.

i admire everyone who makes money in crypto, its one of the hardest things ive ever done and failed at.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Li3-NwAj6t4
spokeo.com/social/[email protected]&g=email_pt_lullar_text_0131&loaded=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell us what you bought and at what prices and I'll figure out a few things you're doing wrong, halving your money is really difficult unless you put loads of money into random tokens at ATH pumps when you FOMO

thanks man, but it's over for me. stupid people like me should be killed. i bought everything on the dips i swear, during all the fuding from china during september, and it just kept going down down down, and now theyre all at lower lows so i just sold all at a loss thats what happened really.

can you please give me a viable trading strategy, feel sorry for a peasant like me pleaseee

relax regarding MTL
just wait until Veeky Forums finds out it's owned by richard branson and it will moon in a few days/weeks

man the fuck up pussy. the secret is buying early, if u cant buy early then DONT BUY

> i tried this too bro
> dip kept dipping

:(

first off. PAY is a security so you're going to jail for hodling it. That's a bit more concerning lmao.

Second, you have to get in earlier and get out. Are you an investor or a trader? If you're an investor the price now doesn't matter, the price 5 yrs from now does.

If you're a trader you need to get a system in place where you ONLY make safe trades at first and get in and out asap, following a certain criteria for all your trades and set a point to sell even if you think you could make more.

I remember when I first started out I bought LTC when it was $20. It kept dipping and dipping till it hit $18 and I sold at a loss. I swore off crypto "gambling" after that.

8(?) months later and I turned 2k into 8k. Starting out won't be easy, but stop daytrading. Buy coins you believe in and hold. Obviously stay away from the pump/dump shitcoins shilled here as well.

i am a trader.

any suggestions for criteria i should be following?

Got in 6 months ago. Still don't have any gains. Well, like 200$. I feel I am just stupid.

At least I don't lost anything. Never give up!

If you buying projects you dont belive in or dont understand you deserve to loss it. You should buy good undervalued ICO coins or big boys when good news are on the way

Buy COSS (on COSS exchange), BLAS, and INXT (CoinExchange) right now, you literally cannot lose.

of course not lmao, where do you think profits comes from ? People buying at retarded times/ath

>dip kept dipping
Yeah I'd like to add on to that list: TRIG, KMD, DGB, even BAT is diverting away from the promised land...

Shill me COSS heard about it but havent looked it up yet

Bitcoin dipped to like $3,500 or something and now it's back over $4,300. How did you not make money from that? It was like a sure thing. You just chasing shitcoins that already pumped or what?

>buying already mooned projects, because Veeky Forums
Well, actually this one could be good, Need to keep an eye on how this asc triangle resolves tho.

I feel you bro.
I am starting as a trader and I have lost a lot of money falling for the hodl meme. If you are going to hodl, do it only with coins in an uptrend, the ones you mentioned are in a downtrend, don't listen to Veeky Forums shills these stupid coins.
The market is very lazy right now, but I recommend you to look for better coins, or go short with the ones in downtred

thank you for this cool pepe sir

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=Li3-NwAj6t4

Now identify some general patterns that ALWAYS results in some profit. Examples include buying on an all red day, identifying low marketcap coins with high volume and getting in early (if it's being shilled heavily here and there are no fundamental it's too late, e.g. see elixir bagholders from yesterday), get good at identifying certain patterns among "chosen" projects that are in line to get pumped up by whales.

and stop selling your bluechips for a loss. your OMG is going to go back eventually

>ID
>Am t. cuck

yeh hodling killed me

Holy shit you bought good coins and you will get some profit. OMG will be huge and PAY. I am on a 20% loss on PAY but thats just because I keep buying the dip and holding even if the charts are against me becauwe I believe one day it will moon. We will make profit. What you lack is patience

This. Even if the coin is dipping and if youre at a loss, if you believe jn the coins tech and that the coin has a viable use, hold on it for a while. Right now im at a small loss with ODN, but i genuinely believe the tech will take off. its going on its 2nd market next week and just released a downloadable bets for windows 10. If i were you, id invest in that because in 6 months its gonna be huge.

also, dont put all your money into one coin. spread it out over several long term investments and short term trading. You should never spend all tour BTC, ETH, LTC st once. these coins are pretty steady most of the time and its hard to lose money with thesr if you dont have super weak hands

Dude, right now is a really fucked up time in crypto, all the big coins were taking major hits and dragging down prices, it's not just you. If you're patient and learn from your mistakes you will be fine, 2k is still plenty to make a comeback. Just do more research or even just hodl one of the big coins if you suck that much at trading. LTC will still probably hit $100 soon. And BTC will still rise.

Is ODN a good buy right now ? I may be willing to invest 4k in it

hey dude, one chance now :
i am gonna pump it i a few hours (depends on when my deposit is there), hurry

Get into *good* icos. Or buy them as soon as they're released on etherdelta. As soon as your investmenty doubles or tripples sell to recoup your initial investment. Now anything else is just gravy. Keep an eye on it for the next few hours. If you think it's a coin just good for flipping sell the rest at 3x-5x, whatever you think is a realistic target for a pump and dump (most coins will not do 10x. Or even 5x. 2x is pretty realistic. Don't get greedy - 2x is a great return. Even with 2x every month you'll have a lot in a year. You could even sell everything at 2x, but it's nice to keep half to see if it goes up further. If it's a long term hold take out a little more at like 3x so that you have more to invest in the next thing, leave the rest for weeks or months (and keep track of the news for that coin, or at least check in every once in a while). Getting in early means you won't fud too soon. Be happy with your gains. Be patient. Learn technical analysis, it's surprisingly predictable in crypto - except when it isn't. Don't base everything off of this! But it's another tool in your toolbox.

It's about luck too. I entered at the end of the last bear (when BTC was still below gold) and I rode that wave up to 10k. Started with 500. I just hodl. Dump loser coins and pick good projects. If you're losing with the hodl strat you are buying at ath or not doing enough research. I've only lost money on Waves lol

The whale group put out some fake news to try and get it to pump so they can dump. The market didn't respond and now they're still stuck hodling bags at the current approximate floor. I'd see put in a buy order a bit lower than the current buy in price in case they try a panic sell trap again.

If you buy ODN don't you dare fucking sell for a loss.

i can hardly understand what he says.
what are the 3 patterns he mentions at the start of the video. and how many of you are using it?

Also, diversify your investments. Don't place everything into one ico/coin. You won't be able to sleep at night. Also, hedge your bets/spread out the risk. If you believe in a coin and you have money to spare, a drop from 4x to 3x won't feel bad because it's just another opportunity to get more of it for a good price. Have some longer term investments and some short term ones. That way if you fuck up your short term stuff the slow and steady long term stuff might get you back to where you started. E.g. I put 1/5 of my stack into wanchain ico. That eth is locked until november. I could have used it for current investments and doubled or trippled that until november, so wanchain would have to like 5x in november for me to have made more off that than. However, I could fuck everything up from now until november. If wanchain does 5x in november, however, I'll be back to my starting stack right now. So I'm not too worried. See what I'm getting at? If something makes you nervous, you're doing it wrong. Don't day trade btw, you're going to get burned. I learned it the hard way a few weeks ago trying to trade eth during the dip. Lost a third of my stack. Oh well, learned my lesson. But all in all I've doubled my stack in a month but being patient and only buying/selling when it doesn't stress me out. That tells me I'm doing something right, and usually it's just so.

Buying an unregistered security is not a criminal offense, the company selling it is. Stop trying to give legal information when its clear you have no background in it and haven't bothered to do any research.

>He tries to daytrade
>He tries to time the markets
Just buy and HODL you retard.

i see your points.
but iam all in on coss and link anyway.
after they gain(if they fail il probably stop right away XD) do i sell them for ETH or BTC or another coin is stable+

Thing is many win and many lose, but you mostly hear about those who win because they are the ones bragging.

And when they tell you what they did to win, most of the time you realize they got lucky, they got on the right train at the right time not out of thorough analysis but out of luck. They think they know it all because they haven't got fucked yet, but many of those who have won a lot quickly will at some point lose a lot quickly, cause they don't know what the fuck they're doing, and attribute their success to talent rather than luck

To win consistently it takes more than the shallow analysis many do here. You got stupid fucks making a lot and intelligent people losing a lot, and vice versa, that should tell you luck is involved a lot

>Tim Sykes
Fucking kek. You know he's a P & D scam artist right?

You cant beat groups and whales who manipulate the market by yourself
Best thing you can do is be part of them
discord.gg/fUPzpqQ

Its low right now and once its hits the new market on the 15th and more people download the working beta, i see it rising in value. Then again, i also think its going to be a huge product once it gets more development with how good of a team it has and gets marketed more

user, I started last week and I'm a big loser...

>intelligent people losing a lot
No, you have people who think they're intelligent losing a lot. If you've lost money in crypto over the past year with the insane bull market we've had then you're an idiot who should never try to handle your own investments ever again.

please its really interesting. what are the 3 methods hes mentioning?

Gamblers never talk about their losses

It just takes practice OP.

After a long time trading I start being able to predict whether coins will move up or down much, much better. There's plenty of academics out there who study this but in my experience it's simply practice.

1600$ - 2200$ early July. Could have been a lot more, but I was a greedy fuck and saw myself as the wolf of bittrex...

>identifying low marketcap coins with high volume

how to do this? i mean identifying the high volume coins

Look man I started out in your shoes. I made some decent gains from ETH and Antshares. But I lost most of it chasing pumps and dumps. Seriously. If I had held that and then gotten into the projects I did later, fuck I’d be a millionaire. I learned the way to win is identifying solid projects (not just shilled PnD). Crypto goes around speculation, and a lot of times people speculate based on ONE thing. NEO is the Chinese ethereum, OMG has Vitalik as an investor. This is enough to cause a lot of momentum.

So, since I sympathize with you, I’ll give you what I think is the next rocket : LRC

Normally I wouldn’t share because I’m
still accumulating but I feel you’re pain.

DYOR. Good luck man.

you go to coinmarketcap ?

I lost money on ada, I thought since it landed on shittrex it might go higher than 2 cents, I was wrong, i got the fuck out of that shit and cut my losses

It's just gambling. Equivalent to a slot machine. Fuck off

I say this as someone who started in March this year with about $2000 and now has about $40,000 from that.

I offer consulting services for crypto for a small fee if anyone is interested.

But like I said above it really comes down to familiarity with trading crypto and this space in general to feel out what coins are going to do, how significant something is, etc.

just be patient man, i started during june crash, lost half my stack, now im up way overmy initial investment. Keep updated with the news, dont day trade, stick to your strengths, look into coins like OMG before theyre big and shilled here, search the coins that are mentioned in biz but dont have a lot of replies. You will make it, stop being a little bitch though and worrying about losing money. Like i said, i watched thousands of dollars leaving my account in losses. I didnt even flinch, slept like a baby. Dont make emotional trades, ask for advice if your in slack group.

The bragging is advertishment to lure idiots like you into "coins" with zero value at all.

the whole cryptosphere is a big bubble only sustainable because stupid people like you are trying to play it clever.

At some point the stupid people will have no more money, and considering that noone uses crypto for anything rather than scams and stupid people luring, it will collapse.

It is absolutely not gambling.

i mean i am interested bu what kind of fee are we talking?
[email protected]

Oh, it's this guy again

>At some point the stupid people will have no more money
how old are you?
you know the saying
every day another idiot gets born

and dont chase profits, realize right now the market is shit for last two months, besides last week, stay tethered, there are coins that moon during bear times, but ehat are your chances of picking them? Just be smart, patient. Wait and watch

(((rules)))

You think you're intelligent, from the way you speak I can tell you aren't.

tethered? as in staying in BTC and ETH ?

The fee is 0.22 ETH right now and I do a session over Skype and then I continue to answer any questions or feedback you may have through email. I will email you.

No, it's actually not.

> buy high, sell low

proud of you OP

No, I watch the market cap. when you see billions moving out in short periods thats not good. So i move to nubits, which is tied to the dollar. Just realize, when you are in nubits and BTC goes down, your BTC value is rising. Dont look at the dollar value of your account, the game were playing is to accumulate more BTC, the price will come back. This is why i love bear and bull markets, i will always make something. Sideways movements like now are kill, this is when you sit on the sidelines and wait.

>
>I say this as someone who started in March this year with about $2000 and now has about $40,000 from that.
>I offer consulting services for crypto for a small fee if anyone is interested.
>But like I said above it really comes down to familiarity with trading crypto and this space in general to feel out what coins are going to do, how significant something is, etc.

Please reach out for a consultation.

[email protected]

Its not owned by richard , kys

You're playing fair why most people make fortune in pumpdump. That's why you're losing.

stick to bitcoin if you cant afford to lose
use the btc gains to gamble on shitcoins

>
>No, I watch the market cap. when you see billions moving out in short periods thats not good. So i move to nubits, which is tied to the dollar. Just realize, when you are in nubits and BTC goes down, your BTC value is rising. Dont look at the dollar value of your account, the game were playing is to accumulate more BTC, the price will come back. This is why i love bear and bull markets, i will always make something. Sideways movements like now are kill, this is when you sit on the sidelines and wait.

Do you offer consultations?

how can nubits be tied to the dollar? does that mean that its a centralized currency? since it doesnt move?

I will email you and today.

>I offer consulting services for crypto for a small fee if anyone is interested.
You offer consulting for roulette wheel shitcoins which are regularly p & d by Pajeet and Chink algos on exchanges? Fucking kek. Kill yourself you 16 year old wannabe. I'm reverse searching your email right now.

spokeo.com/social/[email protected]&g=email_pt_lullar_text_0131&loaded=1

You aren't buying in early if you're buying the dip fag

Signed you both up for thousands of spam sites.

buy qtum. this is gonna go up and up and up.

That's not me. He's the one who is asking me for a consultation, which I will provide.

I have not provided my email in this thread.

I think it's horrendous that you are attacking people who intend to work with me like this.

lmao why would you buy PAY

started a month ago, i think i'm down about 40%

Depends what youll pay me haha

They make so much money because they fucking lie all the time. That's why.

Even worse are those who claim to made a big buck by PnD groups. lol get fkt

buy bitcoin on the next dip to 2k that will happen pretty soon here and just hold it will most likely surpass 5k within the next 2 months good luck user.

fuck alt coins literally gambling too much miss information and shilling

Nope a whole lot of folks got in at the recent ATH. And the time before that..etc.
Its take a min to learn the game -- but know you know some hard truths -- (I hope.) Buy low sell high. If you have to get a tattoo of Warren buffet on your ass so you don't forget.

Don't let your experience be wasted- get technical. Buy a whiteboard, draw amazing looking graphs and then at least your friends will think you are smart.

MTL will do okay once it reaches a decent exchange, heard few people at different places talking about Binance even it did not finish first.

>LRC
why loopring though

1) Westerners love investing in Asian crypto
2) great team
3) dahongfei as advisor (imagine all the NEO fanboys buying this)
4) DEX are the next wave of hot crypto and if you read whitepaper it’s very interesting what they’re trying to achieve
5) low marketcap
6) rising volume and price everyday
7) NEO’s COZ working on LRC

I think it could definitely 4x in next few weeks. During the hardfork situation obviously will dip as people pull money out of alts into BTC

thank's man. will try to look at it