Are deadlifts really necessary if you do lowbar squats and rows?

Are deadlifts really necessary if you do lowbar squats and rows?

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK DELETE THIS HOLY SHIT

why wouldnt you want to deadlift anyway

Why don't you deadlift? Don't you want to feel like a god?

I can't get my form down and my rounded back looks ridiculously bad.

Try lowering your weight and work on form, then ramp the weight back up. A lot of times people's enthusiasm outpaces their actual strength

It rounds even with just the bar when I go below a certain point. I have shit hamstrings or something.

Then work on mobility. Deads are a great lift but you need to be able to do them proficiently. Alan Thrall's hamstring and ankle mobility exercises are GOAT

Alright will check him out thanks

OMG WHY

Enjoy your fucked up muscle imbalances and twisted to fuck hips and bakc, idiot

Nature cares not for your feelings

Nature didn't put a puppy and a snake alone in a tiny room

sweet dreams pupper

If I remember the story right this guy's girlfriend did something to piss him off so she made the snake kill her puppy

why not chose a better picture related to Veeky Forums, but whatever kid.

Could i have a python (or whatever that is) and feed it stray cats? there's like 50 of them

die in a fire faggot

This situation has very little to do with your understanding of nature. These two creatures obviously weren't on the same page: puppy was very trusting, because that is the environment in which domesticated puppies usually grow up in, and snake just wanted to fuck shit up.

What the fuck? I hate snakes now

Maybe not but you can imagine something very similar happening in a puppy owner's backyard in a place like Florida,
it's nothing more brutal than something you might see in nature.

It'd prob kill you eventually .

If it makes anyone feel amy better that video is from China so that puppy was going to end up being food sooner or later

it is natuire. the strong man did not cry for small dog casue, u see, i now nature because= HIGH INTELLECT. the weak man cry for pappy because LOWE INTELLIGENSE ;-)

Please snap your shit up