Is OMG the new LTC? Most stable and boring coin ever produced

Why is this shit is so boring? I want large swings so that I can day trade, but it is pathetic. Who else getting bored and tired of this coin?

I have 1800 OMG got in at around 150k sats, should I sell and get in to something more profitable or wait it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNZn5XhAmDM?t=153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All thougths and advice are welcome

longterm idiot

it's a longterm hold but if you get bored easily sell a few thousand $$ and day trade with it

Yes, boring as fuck, but maybe the best investment right know if you don't want to touch your tokens until 2018.

Inwould expect the market to clairfy by December, and om to be more clear by 2nd quarter 2018

I only have 1130 OMG

I do believe in the long term hold but I don't think it'll go over $9 anytime soon.

I sold 104 OMG which I bought at $10.62 to buy a bunch of LINK and am quite happy with my gains. OMG only went down since then.

Thinking about selling the 50 OMG I have left at another loss to make a short term investment in COSS, and then maybe buy back into OMG next week (or month).

Seems to be a really good time to buy into OMG right now but there are better short term coins to invest in right now.

I lost $800 on OMG when I sold for a loss a few weeks ago.

Now I could buy back in with more OMG than I started with, and have recovered the loss already with COSS.

OMG will (without the bull-run disruption of major good news, of which it seems to be immune to right now anyway) probably dip to around the 160k sat level. I'll be going balls deep then, as it would have hit full retracement by that point.

For a better analysis (and he concurs with my thoughts), see DigitalDash's video here:

youtu.be/TNZn5XhAmDM?t=153

how did he reach the 200k and 160k values?

This is my general outlook: I'm setting most of my buy order around 175 since I have some minor FOMO, but I expect a dip to roughly 160. Looks like we'll hit there around late October. If it goes lower, oh well, I'll be happy with what profit I can make. And I'll have learned that my (amateur) analysis can be better trusted in the future.

Datadash seems to concur. This little autist looks like he's 12, but he hasn't steered me wrong yet.

kek

Not sure about him, but here's my analysis. Please forgive the meme triangles, but it may be useful. For now - I'm focusing solely on price movements, not volume.

I've annotated the graph as best as possible and will explain below

>1. Previous resistance
Resistance often becomes support

>2. Start of previous pump
Where the hype set in, and where the price had organically progressed to

>3. 38.2% fib line
Fibonacci Retracement Levels Can Act as Potential Pullback Reversal Zones. This fib line is drawn on the same downtrend as DataDash would have seen from that point in time: and it lands perfectly on the 200k sat level (see point 1)

>4. 61.8% fib line of full trend
This fib line also happens lands on on the previous original pump level of 120k sats(see point 1). If you apply the Fibonacci retracement tool after the price makes a new high during an uptrend or a new low during a downtrend, you would often find that the price of the asset is respecting these retracement levels. Major Fib levels act as hidden support and resistance zones in the market.

Hope this helps.

For point 4, meant to say (refer to point 2)

boring? try trading KIN from 303 to 310 over and over again and then tell me that you're bored.

Thanks. I'm still not selling, tho, the possible gains doesn't compensate the stress of not holding OMG for me. If this shit hits 160 sat I'm going balls deep for real.

Fair call man, your position may be better quipped to apply a long term hold strategy. This was the first instance where I've sold anything for a loss, but it was only because I was highly confident that I could buy back with more than I originally had. Quite frankly; I got lucky in recovering my losses with COSS.

OmiseGO will take us past Lamboland, and make a quick pit-stop at McLarenVille before proceeding outwards past the Epsilon Eridanus system. It'll just take a bit of time.

true that...if it gets that low im selling my kids into slavery

I sold half my stack and put it into something more short term. In another couple of weeks I plan to buy back in for half the cost. Hedge your bets and you can still make a pretty penny.

Granted, if you hold then in the end you won't be losing money. But don't let the FOMO keep you from adding to your pile. If you don't want to learn to analyze yourself, follow DataDash and let him lead you to lamboland. Only thing he's really gotten wrong so far was he called a BTC pullback to 2600, but we ended up only going to 2950. (Thats why I plan on buying OMG back at around the 175 level)

ah so you're here to shill DataDouche, gotcha!

Do your own work or follow someone else you trust, street-shitter, I'm not shilling for anyone.

hahaha I actually just checked out some of his videos, and he wasn't half as bad as I thought.

still think you're shilling but at least he's not complete dogshit.