MEATSHEILD THREAD

Meatshield and mirin thread

>starting with my boy Izlee the weak faggot edition

Post your meatshields and mirin stories

Today this thicccc Mexican grill came up and asked me for my number whilst with her friendzone lmao

probably just the pose but it looks like you have tiny little baby arms in this pic

Is that Isley?

I used to go on this board in 2011 and wow that guy hasn't changed a bit body-wise.

I hope he has at least gotten stronger.

Life of a natty mate

I did get stronger though, and I won a deadlift medal at IPF junior world championships.

He has not gotten strong (-er, lol, implying)

He is exactly the same. He was pulling 6pl8 for reps when I started lifting and he's still doing that same weight

>juniors
Lol who cares little punk ass lil bitch

Remind me, which of us benches more?

Talent cucks reeeeeee

On a serious note, I've benched more than you in competition you titlet

147.5kg yeah?
Four weeks

he's a genetic dead end

We all are but some streets are longer than others and George is just doing circles in the cul du sac

it's hard to watch desu

Kek

6'3

>mirin stories
some 15 year olds told me I looked big the other day
I hear you have extensive experience with this 0:^)

Judging by your neck it appears the bar has been placed poorly on your back in the past, sir.

I understand why there would be confusion, but low bar takes some practice. You should do that instead of default rookie position (high-bar or something??)

UGH it always rotates images
can you see the bruises on my rear delts
that always happens after I bench

>rotating
It's because of your exif data, crop the picture first

Anyway I wonder if your skin is getting pinched or something? Why are you even benching, considering your shoulder health?

ye I just realized after I posted the second one

I've taken up close grip bench because new gym doesn't have a dip station and ring dips fuck up my chest

close grip benching actually feels really comfy on shoulders, I'm thinking of building up to 120kg cgbp for fun and because my back hurts (so I need something else to do)

Huh that's bizarre I seem to remember someone telling you to take up cgbp full time a little while ago

You getting pretty seriously into wl?

lmao no, I only do it to keep going to the gym fun and interesting
deliuge is coaching me tho and I take pride in being his worst ever athlete. I would probably have given up by now if I was serious, injured too often and I'm taking 2 months off to travel anyway

I'm gonna do 100 pushups
100 situps
10km run
EVERY DAY
instead

rip caladan we hardly knew ye

>rip
>implying I haven't been slowly dying for years

>implying this won't just finally kick you off into the abyss
Anyway nn friend. Miss you in plg. I know why you're not there but it doesn't make it suck any less

night m8
I'm around occasionally for the next couple weeks

K

post more pics of naked isley NOW

Lol, that v taper is amazing but I wouldn't want to look like a cartoon figure that breaks in half

it's only fair we get a boardie pic in the same pose

more please.

Why would anyone want their squat to look as ugly and lack as much depth as yours?

>Roiding for quarter squats

>muh meatshield
>making up a bullshit excuse to show hundreds of guys your naked ass on the internet

You did roids and still can't out bench islee.

Hahahahaha

>not recognizing each tripfags naked ass and noticing that he did not post his own ass

Isley is such a beautiful specimen

>cbt thread too embarrassed to show my body from front view becuase i am fat as fuck edition

6ft
169lbs

been lifting 7 months

looking thick solid and tight