CBT

CBT

Should I bulk hard for a month? Just finished my research project and I'm keen to get on some kind of Frank Yang 8000 Cal a day diet

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/truth-about-bulking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yolo desu

DYEL? I woke up like that the morning after my first training session where I deadlifted 280kg and curled 60kg dumbbells. You must have low test.

Get a fucking tan you pale freak

nah, i'll probably get cancer in australia. Pale skin aint that bad

wot

6'3 195

Sure if you want to get bigger asap, go for it. But don't forget how shitty it will feel to be on a bulk 8000 cal diet during summer.

It's winter in ozland, my excuse for not bulking earlier is that I would just get fat since I didn't have much time for gym since work and project

>he's jealous because he's got poo coloured skin

Where abouts you live?
4558 here

miring the fact that you don't even pretend to have a fucking neck. shine on you crazy sugar gliding bastard

>dem traps
Not even sure if I should be mirin that.

>Should I bulk hard for a month?
Only if you want to add a couple of kilos of fat on for a little muscle
t-nation.com/training/truth-about-bulking
How many calories are you eating now to maintain?

did someone punch you in the abs

This. Slow lean gains over the course of a few years is better. 1 - 3kg a year doesn't sound like much, but that's distributed across your whole body. It's about the journey, not the destination.

wut?

My ron those trap insertions brah. Your core looks abnormally small though. Would train side obliques and stop falling for the "V" taper meme.

You natty (srs)? Because that's my goal body right there.

you guys know this is tiny trip right?

Research Project? What are you, year 11?

Why would you eat 8000kcal a day? What's the point of eating so much? just eat a bit more than what you burn. There is no reason to eat 8000kcal unless you are like +6'5

Shut your whore mouth, he looks good at his current proportions

Yeah but he doesn't look
T H I C C
S &
O
L
I
D

Well I wasn't exactly tracking them for the past few weeks desu and it hasn't paid off. I'll probably go for 2750-3000 which has been a pretty good surplus for me

I don't mind my v-taper at all, but yeah need oblique work thnx senpai

yes senpai

But I'm not 5'5

Honours at university shitlord

I want to leave humanity behind and get

What are you, working a labour job and never went to college?

Ayy

Lol do it if you're roiding
Or do it if you just wanna do something fun but extreme.

>6'3
lol guess again

stay mad

Your routine?

Why would you want to destroy that amazing lean athletic physique with a 8000 Cal diet?

Unless you are roiding hardcore, that's gonna be just excess fat.

His obliques are well over the door handle. I'm 5'7 and mine are level with it.

okay so 8000 Cal is extreme but really I just want to try something different and get big as quick as I can

Hard bulks aren't worth it trust me. Longer bulks with +300-500 calories a day is much mkre worth it.

5'10 maybe 5'11 (probably not)
196lbs currently cutting
20 YO

his belly button is barely higher than the doorknob, which are all standard in theUS

Goal body right there, can you share routine?

A:
pull up 3x10
chin up 3x10
dl 3x10
bp 3x10
military press 3x10
pushup 3x30
pec deck 3x12

B:
push up 3x40
hang clean 3x8
barbell lunge 3x8
dl 3x10
bp 3x12
dumbbell bp 3x12
barbell tricep extension 3x12
dumbbell kickback 3x12
air bicycle 3x40
plank 3x3mins
side plank 3x2mins

C:
squat 3x10
hang clean and press 3x8
calf raise 3x15
dumbbell curl 3x12
hammer curl 3x12
shoulder fly 3x12
pulse up 3x20
hanging leg raise 3x15

axbxcxx
x i either rest, do cardio or drills for water polo depending on the time of the year.

5'10
169lb coming from full skinny (132lb 2 years ago)

>4558

U fucking wot mate.... M'dore reporting in. This is fucking trippy, never seen another Veeky Forumsizen, let alone 4channer from here.

pale skin is disgusting m8. makes you look like shit no matter how good your body is.

5'9 180ish
Coming off of cut.
Reverse dieting.
Building strength back up.

4 scoops c'mon
you wanna get big, right?

Put a pair of pants on next time, thats fucking disgusting man

post again without the hand this time

i don't know if it's the way you're standing or angles or whatnot but everything about your body is horribly off-balance.decent size, though.

>a single hand covers his dick

lmao tiny dick

trips demand it

Of balance as in over powering muscle groups, or as in one side is larger than the other? If this the latter it's because there's more shadows in the left side.

If the former, most critiques I get comment on my chest needing more size and maybe more kat's but that's about all here's a different picture.

>halfbreed opinions

Fuarking hate these threads. Everyone look so fucking good. My body still looks barely outta DYEL 19 months later.

>give me attention

Lost 16 pounds in 16 weeks, no strength lost. Now im considering if its smart to keep cutting or should i have like a 3 week refeed and then continue cutting or just accept that i wont have abs this summer and start bulking. Also low bf% would be nice so i could build more muscle without stretch marks which i've been getting.

> the human body is something to be ashamed of

Must be American

That's as lewd as I get

Definitely a grower not a shower, pretty common I'd say, pleased with what I have, but here I'll post this and delete the other since it's too much.

Im as white as op when i dont get any sun. I hate it and everyone comments it and asks if i am sick or something. If you are pale normal people will think you are a no lifer virgin autist that spends all his life in front of the computer. Nothing is worse than being super pale

Nicely done man, arms are thick as fuck

I'm super pale and no one even mentions it unless they're trying to bant.

Maybe it's just a thing in your country? Where do you live?

Godamn you massive, I know it's a long shot, but natty? If not, when did you start roiding if your 20?

He boot too big for he goddamn feet

I've been on TRT for the last year due to extremely low natural testosterone. I'm prescribed 150mg test c per week, but I take 70ish mg every three days.

With this I've stacked a 12 week cycle on anavar @50 mg per day, and a cycle of dbol at 75mg a day for 8 weeks.

Thanks I think

I don't wanna look like shit anymore, I know I could probably never get to your levels but can either of you share any advice/tips to head in the right direction?
Or should I just do ss

Do this instead of SS. Try that for several months and keep researching, and choose your second routine from there.

Stick to this as long as you're making progress. And remmeber diet is so fucking important. I would even say it's more important that the routine you choose.

Bost pic with clothes

I'll trust you, I'm 20 as well but you look huge. Any tips on bulking without getting too fat? I've got a flabby chest I don't want to see get too much bigger.
Also any tips on how to get the thicker neck?

Track your calories and your eirght daily for a week or two while beginning to lift. From there you should be able to figure out how many calories a day are needed to maintain your weight. Take that number and add 500 to it and it that amount of calories a day. Try your best to eat healthyish foods and eat 1g of protein per lb you weigh.

My neck started to really thicken up the heavier on deadlifts I got. Working traps will also help as well.

shut your fucking hating mouth you piece of fat lard. His core looks good.

Man all these fucking leeches trying to bring op down in subtle ways. you look amazing OP good job!

>inb4 stop posting the same pic

routine?

6'4 212lbs
Should bulk or cut fit?

~83kg
19yo

I-is that org mode?

as long as you can still see your arm and shoulder veins I would bulk

that bathroom is clean as fuck

so fit and so young, i bet you're full of testosterone

Is one of your legs in front of the other? Or do you have messed up leg muscle insertions?

How does Phraks compare to pic related?

I've been doing this one for 2 weeks, seems to be ok

I know the differences are minor, but still

6'2
201 Ibs

Trying an Arnold pose so if it looks retarded, sorry. Trying to hit 217 but this shit is difficult af.

Are you fucking retarded?

Did you just type that all out or copied and pasted?
Cus either way damn bro you're nice.

All major lifts + accessories 3x a week full body or push/pull 2x a week

What are these muscles called and which exercise should i avoid not to get them?

It just looks weird.

Never did roids, 100% natty.

theyre from holding heavy things while standing still, you cant avoid trap muscles senpai

Why are you such a liar? What's your cycle?

If you never do high bar squats i bet they wont grow as big.

Also do they only look weird when flexing? What does somebody who has these neck triangles look like when not flexing?
Somebody post a pic pls, i wanna see.

thats too slow retard

pale skin is beautiful. milky thighs, biceps, stomachs and hands are the best.

6'4, 92. Cutting hard af for engineer mode

why would you not want traps

they look good

I love these cringy comments

Goal body, natty?

bulk, you are fairly lean

You look great for a statue but irl if youre wearing a shirt you'd come across almost normie unless youre wearing tight af extra small homo v necks. You need arms and a stabil core, pronto.

>this

But this is what I want

1/2

Cut or bulk?

Pls respond

2/2

Glutes

yeah kinda I mean apart from seeing my pecs under my shirts and vascular arms there isn't much that gives it away

mine look ridiculous when I flex, pic in OP is unflexed

ones slightly infront

Bro you legit look like a comic book character, aesthetic as it gets

Isolate your abs more, do planks. Otherwise, looking juicy af

Thanks man! I fell for the no need to do abs meme

Thats as lewd as you get? You're no fun, damn tease.