twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can

wouldnt it just clump up?

bump for curiosity

add some vanilla whey to guinness, trust me its good

You can add protein powder to you potty

Fucking genius
Brb gonna go do some protein shots

You'll just be bringing negative gains up to neutral. Why even bother?

>negative
no

you mix the powder first

why drink beer at all
unhealthy and bad for gains

because fuck you, some people want to live a bit and have fun

enjoy looking and feeling like shit hahahha when will u faggots get serious hahahaha

>ive to dull myself to have fun
your peer group sounds enjoyable to be around

Hah. That means "sucking dick"

never gonna make it

Honest question:
Does alcohol actually kill gains? A lifting buddy recently told me that due to the liver being busy with alcohol calories are not processed and the body doesn't buod muscle. It sounds like major broscience but broscience isn't always wrong.

Educated opinions anyone?

The liver does process alcohol before other substances.

It really doesn't kill gains, as long as you don't do it every single day.
Other than that, it's the greatest thing for social gains. And I know a lot of people on this board need social gains more than anything.

AFAIR there were some studies that got results saying that alcohol through some involved metabolic process affects the rate at which fat is burned or somesuch, so it may negatively affect your nutrient partitioning. You'll have to search for it yourself though, I don't remember the details.

i drank five beers last friday, how are my gains?

Dead and buried

I've done it. Depending on the combo it isn't terrible. Still would not recommend. I did it with ON chocolate and a peanut butter chocolate porter.

No, alcohol actually increases testosteron

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12711931

I watched a video recently that had a 1-10 scale on being fit and being happy. It pretty much states that you have to have a middle ground to being happy. There is nothing wrong with wanting to better yiurself and get in shape but if you do it to the point that you are counting calories and turning down beer every weekend that you are truly dead inside cause social life will go down hill. Basically get fit, lift, run, feel good about ones self but also go out, eat that shitty food you love so much once/twice a week, and have a beer or two with your friends with out worrying about if it will fuck up your gains.

If you want it to froth uncontrollably and the remaining liquid to taste like toxic sludge, sure.

Good thing if you have no social life you have nothing to lose

first add small amount of beer.
then add powder
stirr until even consistency.
add more beer
stirr again

End result: something that has neither the taste and consistency of beer nor the health-benefits of just water and protein-powder. Congrats, you've mixed two good things and made one crappy thing.

Why not just have a beer and then drink water+protein after the beer?

>beer
>negative gains

laughinggregnuckols.gif

Beer has water in it, so yes, you can.

Don't listen to what anyone says. There is no evidence for either argument. Very little is known about alcohol medically. Just drink in moderation and use common sense.

>Can I add my protein powder to beer?
Yes, but you will only absorb it in enema form.

you're literally drinking mild poison, what do you think

>Very little is known about alcohol medically
Are you really this stupid, or are you an alcoholic in deep denial, or is this just bait?

Ethyl alcohol is a POISON. Your body has to work hard to get rid of it and repair the damage it causes. Meanwhile your body does NOT rebuild muscle fibers stronger. You drink all the time, you will severely sabotage your gains. Period. There is nothing to discuss here, it's a well-known fact, and you're clearly an idiot who need to not give your bad advice to people.

Nah you can go suck a dick mate

There are plenty of strong people (who live a lifestyle that requires hard labour) that go to pubs daily.

There are people that proclaim wine to be healthy with the same ferocity as you argue now.

There are no well established facts. You claim it is a poison, and yet 100,000 years of human drinking show otherwise. Yes, in large amounts it is lethal, but that is a meaningless statement. You know shite about what it does to your "gains", and you are a faggot.

>Anecdotal
>Literally who and why do they matter
>"hurr theres no absolute evidence so just do whatever you tryhard"
Dependence
Cirrosis
Loss of motor control
Lack of awareness of said loss of control causing drunk driving fatalities and other accidents
That's not even getting into what it does or doesn't do to your gains.
2/10 got me to reply