Who here /chad/ but hates /chads/?

Seriously. They're all so fucking insecure and just plain annoying to be around. Everything I hang out with them I just get attacked about random shit.

"Hey bro, when you going to start lifting?" says the dyel chad.

"Bruh there's no point lifting if you look like... You" says the not as good looking as me chad.

And trust me I know the difference between bants and verbal attacks.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/us/oregon-man-accused-of-groping-child-on-airline-flight/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join the beta uprising and homicide them

It doesn't work that way. You will still die in the great purging

Fummy for a list based on looks, the higher you go up on it the more money and fame the guys have. Most being models or actors. None are juat normal people.
Shit list is shit.

Good looking people get paid for being good looking because people like looking at good looking people and are willing to pay good looking people to get gawked at. So of course they're gonna be models and actors.

But yes that chart is shit
People made 1000 troll charts and people can't seem to keep track of which one is the good one

Me on the left

Have you seen the girls version? Almost no celebraties
Better examples

i think its because the female chart was made by straight men, and the male chart was made by straight men who can't really tell if a guy is ugly or handsome

Makes sense
You are probably right

is there a female version of that chart?

Can someone post the female version to quickly??

Yeah, but it's also not good. I might make a better one some day but this shit is really time consuming.

forgot to include pic

you get the sense whoever created these charts is still in high school

>you get the sense whoever created these charts is still in high school

I got that feeling too. Seems like you could swap pictures form 6 to 8 or 9 and people would believe it...

1: The first 5 people are either overweight, has bad facial hair or just bad angles. They are probably very average looking and has no deformities.

2: Everyone is average or slightly below average, except for the fifth guy. Not humorously unnattractive at all.

3: The second guy is like a 7 or 8, and the rest are very average looking except for 5 but he could probably look good with another pair of glasses, fixed skin and a better haircut.

10/10 list.

Holy shit the male chart is so bad. I'm bisexual (no homo) and the men from 6 - 9 are mostly of equal attractiveness. The rest is inconsistent as fuck.

>tfw 6 ft 2 @ 19 yo
>208 lbs semi lean
>wide reciever at uni football team
>bitches flock, bros flock.
>get asked to a party all the time.

But wait there's more

>actually absolutely hates parties and alcohol
>despises drunk sluts
>like nothing more than watching netflix in my sweats on friday nights

Boy being a /chad/ who hates chads is hard work

this chart is fake, I can't find the real one
An evil genius is trying to make Veeky Forumsizens even more autistic and self-hating

it's a hell of a lot more accurate than the man's chart, though.

I've seen this before. My friends and I tried to do something similar and it didn't work. Everyone agrees on things from about 1-6. Once you get to about 7, though, people start to disagree based on personal tastes. My buddy, for example, loves redheads and women with strong facial features, and I like brunettes and more subtle features. So girls he finds a 9, I find a 6-7, and the girls I think are 9's he thinks are 6's at best.

>the male chart was made by straight men who can't really tell if a guy is ugly or handsome

True.
The chart is all messed up, especially after 6+.

t. homofaggot

>I can't find the real one
This one?

This is my version of the men's chart. I've revised it based on the feedback I've gotten from Veeky Forums and will continue to do so in the future.

>An evil genius is trying to make Veeky Forumsizens even more autistic and self-hating
The troll chart posted by OP actually came first. I created mine when I saw the outcry in response to the seemingly random choices of examples for each tier.

I like how you tried to include black men above the unattractive level and failed with every single one of them

First guy on 7 looks like v -egan gains

How the fuck is the last guy in row 5 on the same level as the other ones?

Where should he be?

He used to be normal looking before the vegan diet.

Back to /pol/.

Nah, this is more fucked up.
Half of the guys in the 5-7 range are lower.

Make fun of them, turn the question on them. Embarrass them. "Why would you say something like that?" In front of all their friends, make them look like arrogant dicks. And don't drop the point, make it clear they said something stupid and you're angry.

But why hang out with douchebags

This chart is much better than the mens chart. In the women's chart 1 and 2s look like they belong to the scourge while the men just look like normal dudes.

Be more specific about who belongs where. Thanks.

The whole thing is fucked starting at row 6 imo.
I'd rearrange the list but i'm on my phoneright now.
Anyway, i think he's at least a 6 but looking ar some of the 7s you have in there he might as well be an 8 in that list.

8 and 9 are 6 with nicely done make up

The ones marked in red should be -1 lower, the ones marked in green should be +1 higher.

I'm a faggot, so some bias and personal preference may be in play.

Plus, the asian guy next to the asian dude from Buzzfeed in row 7 should be in red, as well.
Forgot about him.

>Dolph is not a 9

OP's chart was made to make guys feel insecure. its literally a meme chart. its got 5s in the 1s row, 8s in the 5s row... its all fucked up.

its probably satire on what girls expect guys to look like these days.

Is that Dolph Lundgren in 9?

Maybe when he was younger and fucking Grace Jones.

i dunno why everyone bitches about this chart but its accurate as fuck for me.

i really think anyone who thinks 6s could be 9s on this chart just arent used to really being near 6s and 9s to know the difference. most dudes that are 6s or 7s themselves think 7s, 8s and 9s are all the same and its just personal preference which they are for you, but thats just because youre a fuggo yourself. if you were a 9 yourself you would see a CLEAR difference between a 7 and a 9. this chart gets at that

Yes.

Nah.

I'd say there's a clear difference between 7s and 8s; 8-10 really is largely personal preference.

>Nah.

As i said, personal preferences and fag bias.

It's almost completely wrong. Whoever made it wasn't discerning at all, /soc/-tier "solid 6's" are a joke. They are supposed to be somewhat attractive, not plain as fuck/ borderline ugly. As for the 7's it's clear the person who made it has a thing for chicks with squished, square looking heads

What kind of logic is that

So you must be a 10 then? get fucked bro

>You will still die in the great purging
Wait, what?

You should try working actual candid shots into 8 and 9

that picture, how did he do it?

There's a 9 months period between the 2 pictures.

is it roids?

rate me please oh gay one

Are you a top, bottom or both? And are you more of a bear or a twink?

From everything I've ever learned about faggot culture, it is hard for me to imagine people who exclusively inhabit the bottom role having the same taste in men as tops do. Same with bear/twink roles (and I realize not all bears are tops or vice versa, as some may imagine).

If some of those guys below 5 are considered ugly then I must be like a 0

fucking howard stern lmao

Not gay but: Bad eyes (too large), lack of brow ridge, weak nose root, too thin forehead, narrow and low set cheeks.

Good jaw, nice masculine lips, fair nose shape, facial hair too groomed.

I'd say maybe 5(?) but my assessment is htat you have the physiognomy of an NPC, expendable and a follower.

Why doesn't the chart take buldge into consideration.
A good buldge bumps you up to neutral at least.

Big buldge chad is the most hated off all chads.
Which is kind of cool because you get to watch all the other Chad's insecurities come out too.
Is there a higher level then Chad?
Big Buldge Chad, maybe?

/pol/ pls go

Howard should serve as an inspiration to ugly guys around the world. He's proof you really can go from a 2 to a 4 with enough plastic surgery.

Kek @ 1991

>Are you a top, bottom or both?
I'm versatile so both, depends on my mood and the guy i'm with.

>And are you more of a bear or a twink?
I used to be chubbyfat in middle school, slimed down to twink-ish mode by HS and now (21 yo) i guess i'm ottermode, maintaining for summer and planning on getting more mass come September.

I've just been too inconsistent with lifting and have wasted some time, pls no bully :(

You're right, all fags don't have the same taste in men, it's pretty obvious.
Just like heteros, not everyone will please/attract everyone.
My 5/10 may be someone else's 7/10.

Not gay but that receding hair line is killing your entire look in general. Encourage your baldness and become sins-mode. Or become bald and grow a bad ass beard. You look pretty normal even with the receding hair line but being bald and no longer holding onto your hair will improve look.

your bone structure on forehead goes great with baldness. Buzz that shit my man.

Oh shit, didn't see this post, sorry senpai.
Buzz the hair, grow a larger beard and you could also cut some bf% to get slightly sharper facial features.
Your eyes are very pretty.

You'd be a 5.5 to soft 6 in my book, if i just saw your face.
If you have a thicc and joocy body, it obviously bumps you a few points of attractiveness irl, twinks would lust over you.

Brad pit is so fucking hot
no homo.

what does Chad even mean? Seriously, every board uses it differently. How the fuck do you define something that changes meaning each time it is used? Also, the only guy I know who is actually named Chad is on my math professors and that dude is weird as fuck, so this meme doesn't relate to me at all.

fucking terrible that 9 you moved down 2 was easily a 9 not to mention the girls you moved up look like shit lol

it means the guy that fucked all the bitches in high school. A natty alpha if you will

idk dude the guy who fucked the most at my school was a skinnyfat weeb with a lot of charisma.

The only guy I could think of as being a "chad" was almost unanimously considered a douchebag and my friends and I would always be fucking with him.

If a 5 face has a 6'4 body with a built physique, how far up do they go?

>how far up do they go?

I don't think my post will be very helpful to you, so i'm sorry in advance.

It's not like it's an exact science, senpai.
Speaking strictly for myself, if someone had an average face but he was tall and built (and hairy kek), i'd lusting all over them.

Someone else may not respond the same way.
Most people and especially females just prefer handsome faces over nice bodies.

The most general answer to your question is that if you don't really have a traditionally "handsome" face, no matter how good your body is, the chances that you'll be the guy that people stare at in social situations are slim.
But there's nothing wrong with that.

nigga shave your head. You're face is perfect for the bald look

Ehh I'm even sure what really is considered a 'Chad'. According to /r9k/ sadsack standards I should be one (?) but anyways, There is this guy that looks like one, acts like one but is a complete joke. there's another bro who's chill as fuck unlike most of his dyel, bad looking friends who somehow gained confidence and some status. I know a bunch of others who are chill as fuck. Only people that I know and are complete douchebags are /v/ tier fags

remember, when people feel comfortable verbally attacking you, it means you give off that fuckboy vibe

I thought Superman killed you, General Zod

>tfw americans assume anyone bigger than they are must be taking steroids

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/us/oregon-man-accused-of-groping-child-on-airline-flight/index.html

>mfw I'm at the gym five days a week trying to find a partner my own age, and Chads on a plane are assaulting little kids

This list need to be redone, it looks like a troll. Or it's a troll, I don't even know.

Agreed. Enough with the troll charts.

Here's a good one.

>if someone had an average face but he was tall and built (and hairy kek)
Well, I'm all of those things, so apparently that explains the many gay men (and straight women) lusting after me despite my average at best face.

>while the men just look like normal dudes.
that's perfect grounds to be a 1 or 2 for a female.

Yeah, an average face does not doom you into the unfuckable tier.
People on Veeky Forums have / promote the mindset that either you're model tier handsome or you're eggman-black pill mode.

>tfw beta RED NORDID scum
JDIMSA

>tfw everybody says I look attractive in person, but nobody ever says likewise in pictures
I guess I don't photograph well

That's pretty common, most people look weird in random photos taken of them, don't worry too much.

dont worry m8 my gf is like that, very cute in person but damn she can't take a photo lol

>tfw i'm the opposite and ppl say i look better in pictures :\

>that alien guy who plays modern day sherlock
>7
lel wut

Whoever did the male version of this scale is not good at estimating faces. The female version is better than this.

This is sad but true

I lived in a middle eastern country for a while and even the 3-4s get nice pussies

If the same 3-4s came to us, they wouldn't even be noticed