Virginia issues

You expect sex to magically happen without *asking* a girl to hangout and *trying* to fuck her.

That's why you'll always be a virgin. Never took the chance, it's never too late to not be a pussy ass bitch tho. It's your life. Make it happen if you *reallly* want to. Idgaf either way, just speaking truth famalam.

I literally just jerked off to your pic ty

why is this specific to virginia?

Didn't read but I'm expecting to blow my load in 14.88 seconds

well ive gotten laid before and he´s right you know
you gotta make the night perfect yoself everybodys passive as fuck just take the chance and get in the club

Lol, this guy is gonna make it.

>attempting to NoFap
>trying to lurk fit
>pics like this everywhere
Fuck man

it is pure horror tbqh

Virginia mentioned

>cheating on your handfriend

Disgusting.

>having to ask
>having to try

lol. While you're asking and trying Chad is getting his dick sucked while eating pizza

Damn you are right...

but how do i fix being a coward?

Actually gotten my dick sucked whilst eating food before, haha. Was waffles covered in maple syrup and nutella though.

Ive gotten a blowjob while playing world of warcraft. Hard more imo

Go to War.

I used to get /b/lowjobs while browsing. She was a freak though, would suck and fuck at the drop of a hat.

How do I into kissing guise

I've never "asked" a girl nor "tried" to fuck them
I've always being asked
And I'm not even Chad, I just don't have that fancy autismo that let you post r9k shit on fit.

Fuarkkk, I gotta up my game, man!

Same here, I was raiding mythic BRF and I just let the raid wipe

You shouldnt be allowed to do that faggot

Seem a perfect flag for contemporary feminism.
A virago holding a BLACKED dildo is standing on a poor white men deprived of any dignity after having paid ALIMONY

why does your state seal have a chick standing on a dude with her tit out while holding a bong?

>falling for the vaginal jew