How often is it okay to drink these?

How often is it okay to drink these?

not even once.

drinking one right now.
you could drink them every day but I wouldnt touch them like 10hours before I would go to bed.
have a hard time sleeping with those fuckers.

Never. Drink black coffee or black tea instead.

Everything is fine in moderation. I might drink it once every couple weeks especially if I'm out of pre-workout.

Don't make it a habit.

Why?

broscience reasons
> muh sucralose

Never because they taste like shit unless you're addicted to sweetness.

>Why?

Because that shit isn't that good for you, outside of you going to contentiously spend cash on cans.

>ask for reason
>explanation is "because its not good for you"
desu sempai baka senpai

Never

I drink 2 redbulls a day user and I'm fine. I look like shit though.

alll day every day

fastest way to kill yourself

these taste like absolute shit why would you drinkt this

>tfw addicted to energy drinks

J U S T
U
S
T

nah, it's completely fine, OP.
don't listen to these uninformed plebs.
drink these everyday, at least 3 times a day. better yet, drink one every hour to keep yourself hydrated. it's totally fine for your health and especially your vascular system will benefit alot, as will your GI tract.
these energy drinks are totally necessary and should definitely be a crucial part of your diet.

anyway, keep drinking them as often as possible and as much as possible. you should probably stop drinking any other fluid ever, and just replace any and every drink with MONSTER ENERGY DRINK.

This right here is what not to do
only drink them if you actually need the energy for something eg before a workout

If you need energy you consume carbs or fats not zero calorie artificial energy drinks. Confirmed for never making it

>zero calories
>implying implications being implied while implicitly implying BULLSHIT

>confirmed for never making it

>your lifestyle must be 100% completely on point or you will never make it and i say this as i sit here on some shitty image board shit posting in a thread about monster energy drinks and will continue to sit here browsing Veeky Forums shitposting random threads because everything about this site has gone to shit but i will make it because i did not drink monster energy drink, go to a party, consume a beer, smoke a cigarette, talk to a girl, get laid in the last 18 months because one ejaculation will cause my test levels to drop by .0001% and that too will result in me never making it brah stay safe

this board is starting to really chap my ass.

at least someone knows what's /making it/ is all about

Anything wrong with the no calorie/low calorie versions?

the whole point of the thread is that pic in OP is zero cal

I've been trying to transition away from the 0 cal energy drinks and use those Mio "flavor enhancers" instead ... they have the "Energy" series that has some caffeine ... obviously not as much as a Monster, but as I said I'm trying to transition away.
I figure it's also good to have less acid and whatever else the canned drinks have ... ya the Mio's have chemicals but I can use less squirts over time.

I do already drink iced black coffee as well as plenty of plain water, so it's not like I always just need a beverage to be sweet. But there are times when it's nice.

mom told me it was bad so I'm going to repeat that.

Steroids are good though, mom doesn't understand that I need to get an 8 pack and wear lifts in my shoes so I can finally lose my virginity before I hit 30.

The worst part is probably the acidic stuff in it, because its bad for your teeth.
Also its not that great to consume too much caffeine in a short period of time, just read the wiki-article on it or check any biochem-textbook.
Long time issues from the other stuff in it are just not at all known, but probably wont matter, because in the long term we are all dead anyways. But who knows, thats up to ypour own paranoia-level.
So basically the dosage makes the poison, end of the story.

>Because that shit isn't that good for you

Nice reasons there brah

Welcome to cancer and adult onset diabetes throw that shit in the trash

Yeah but no one has said anything about the specifics about what is bad about them

>why shouldn't I become dependent on caffeine?

Only for emergency "I need to stay the fuck up"
Cases

Don't listen to these dyel idiots OP. Christian Guzman drinks one of these every day and he is jacked so I assume it is fine.

Black tea? I am not some kind of animal.

he drinks 2 a day

>been avoiding soda for a long ass time
>had some today, can barely swallow the thing
>followed by diarrhea
More reason to avoid this shit.

No, caffeine addiction is fucking stupid and if you drink ones with sugar you will get cavities. To wean yourself off caffeine I recommend drinking a cup of tea in the morning. It is only 30-60mg caffeine, so you only get a tiny bit of energy if any but it keeps drowsiness and headaches away that typically come with withdrawals.

>drink these everyday, at least 3 times a day

I actually do this during the summer. I fucking hate drinking hot coffee in the summer, and if you try buying iced coffees, they are always filled with way too much ice and not enough coffee.

Whether or not I should be having as much caffeine as I have at all is another discussion.

yes be a good goy

Is this the kryptonite thread? Because energy drinks are pretty fuckin bad for you.
>pic related is my kryptonite
>40g sugar per serving

Le Absolute madman

all day every day