H-hold me

H-hold me

Fuck her man just move on to the next Cock Guzzling Cum recepient

Get over it, you fucking faggot. Move the fuck on.

>you keen

>yeah, *insert time and place here*

i'm khv though so this is probably the autist response

literally don't respond

"we should"

aka she doesn't want to meet you. Don't reply back you dumb cunt. You'll look weak.

>emoticon

top cuck

chill dude

she could legit be wondering if your serious because of her own insecurities.

just hit her up with a time and place and see how that goes.

fact is you've already taken the first step forward, why not the second one?

Do you even know this person?

These.

Any girl even half-interested will throw herself at you. Any girl that doesn't is basically impossible.

Say nothing. She might get surprised you don't respond and elevate. If not, responding gives her the power.

DONT. RESPOND.

just move on to the next cum gurgling bitch

I agree with this. she didn't say no and it's impossible to know what she's thinking based on those two words. she sounds mostly surprised desu senpai. just suggest something and see how she responds. if she doesn't seem particularly enthusiastic after that then just drop it.

>surprised

Yeah you're a dumb cunt. No girl who was surprised or interested would type "We should?" the op got burned.

bro
trust me
i've been there
she's not 'keen' (stop using that word you fag)
let it go
it's ok
you'll find someone else

hahahaha rip cunt

>you keen?

op please tell me you at least know this bitch and it's not some girl you met online a couple days go

rest in peaces lad

>you keen

kill yourself

I thought that too but then I realized I might just be disillusioned

It could be a sneery we should or a pleased/surprised we should.

Agree with these.

You could just ignore and then you'd be totally ice cold alpha because you showed that bitch you don't give a fuck.

Or you could just respond, suggest a time and a place, and you might get some fun out of it. If not, and she really isnt interested, you've lost literally nothing.

You want to be able to tell yourself that "you're fucking alpha bro", or you wanna go on a date with a qt?

>It could be a sneery we should or a pleased/surprised we should.

seek help for your autism. You are the type that just cant get "no" through your head and accepts it. The type woman are afraid of and tend to block / ignore.

This is the correct response

Being "le alpha Veeky Forums man" won't do shit for you.

General rule of thumb is to never take advice from this board.

These dubs are for you Alexa

Excuse me

Allow me to pose a quandary; to which lifting related subject does this pertain to?

kek that doesn't make any sense I don't talk to women

lifting chicks ofc

working on social gains is important as body gains

>Yeah you're a dumb cunt. No girl who was surprised or interested would type "We should?" the op got burned.
yeah, because every girl will follow exactly the same pattern every time and you can tell exactly what every girl is thinking from two words on text based communication. and because of this, it is completely pointless to write even a single more sentence to see how she responds.

yeah, you must be swimming in pussy.

What a stupid pussy bitch predictable reply
If you ever reply to me again I will fuck your mothers asshole infront of your face

>we should?
>Thinks she's interested

You're as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Do not ask women out. Do not ask them what time works for them, or when they are free. Basically, do not put the ball in the woman's court when it comes to logistics. You should be a busy man with a lot of shit going on in your life. Therefore you dictate the time and place and simply tell her to come along for the ride to join you. If not, oh well, you still went out and had a good time and did whatever it was you did.

man, you really are thick. just stop typing, this is clearly just too difficult for you

>do not put the balls in the women's court

I put my balls in your mothers mouth

Cant wait for summer to leave so children like yourself can go back to shitting up pother boards.

Would it make you feel better if the place he suggested they meet up was at the gym?

calm down there slick

just friendly banter, didnt mean to get your pussy sore

>implying op even lifts

take this flamboyant thread back to /soc/

>women are afraid of receiving attention from guys through texts

Even if she isn't interested, her ego is being pleased. Just like yours would be if an ugly chick asks you out (and send you not ONE, but TWO WHOLE TEXTS).

This "we should" has a 50% chance of being "wow didn't expect this but sure I wanna go out with him but I'm not gonna just say yes like I would say yes right away to anyone asking me out, let him put in a little bit of extra effort - we should".

She MIGHT be you sad bitter virgin

>thinks I'm a child
>thinks I'm a summerfag
>thinks I'm arguing that she's interested
it's like every single thing you write is wrong. how can one human being be so incapable of logic and reason? what do you do for a living?

>I put my balls in your mothers mouth

Go back to

Leave DYEL, no one cares. Go fist the OP in /soc/.

>thinks I'm DYEL
ok, I give up. enjoy your life of misinterpreting absolutely everything

Stop blabbering on, son.

implying anyone on this board lifts anymore

mirin' those trips doe

>to which lifting related subject does this pertain to?

don't try to sound smart, even if it's ironic

Weew summer is in full swing lads

Can you imagine that some faggy namefag is out here complaining about summer?

I must be imagining things

Kill urself my man

>someone's pointed out my mistake
>better accuse him of being new!!

literally you

I literally run this board you metallurgy incompetent summerfag
KYS summerfag