Also fuck me for failing 270.5kg 3rd attempt

SMELLY

SWEATY

gotta up tha insulini :DD

id kiss you on the lips no homo

CURRYNIGGER

TOPKEK100

Happy father's day, sean

Since I started taking 10g of fish oil a day, I literally halved the doses, that's why I failed :(

how did you take .5kg increments?
also looked ezpz, sad that you left so much weight on the platform :^(

I will never understand what the purpose of pushing out knees so far is.
As soon as you are required to extend your knees by using your quads your knees sweep back into their natural position anyways.

And that happens for literally every lifter that pushes their knees far out.

Biggest meme in the powerlifting world.

previous junior record (mine), was 260kg
and current senior record is 270kg.
At least I got junior and senior bench record :)

bigger stretch in the adductors and more pop off the hole

greedy greedy insulini
:^)
how'd deadlift go?
mirin desu

diddly a shit, tweaked something in my back last week, nothing bad, but didn't heal in time and it chunked a good 5% off my max. Only did my opener at 260kg, didn't feel as easy as it should've but it was decent. At that point I was first by like 50kg and I wanted dem 450 wilks, so I went straight for 277.5 which I failed for 2 times :(

Isnt it advertised as necessary thing to not damage the knees literally everywhere?

ah damn.
still mirin. what did your wilks end up being?

EAT BIG CMON

Post Fils

>2 weeks off lifting and a diet of Belgian beer and cheese.
Rough session, nice to be back though. Always forget how much you actually enjoy liftin.

439 or so, ended up totalling 5kg less than euros despite 12.5kg more in the bench lel
This makes me feel uneasy as fuck

I used to squat crazy narrow stance and didn't push my knees out. As a result, i had crazy knee collapse on difficult sets and I looked ridiculous when going for 1RM's.
Widened my stance, force my knees out and now my squats feel infinitely better. Smoother, stronger and less ugly.

Also, on an unrelated note... I want to compete soon, how the fuck does qualifying and shit work? Technically I'd qualify for junior nationals with my total but legit don't understand any of it.

Post Maseratis in honor of Virtus, and in remembrance of when sean bitched out like a weasel coward.

>how the fuck does qualifying and shit work?
if you are in any of the first world countries, you just pay membership and enter a meet, no qualification needed
if you want to go to nationals you still have to do a local meet and the result from the local will qualify you for nationals

This only means that you are finally squatting with natural knee position.

You sure as hell dont have your knees as far out as virtus in that squat.

What's the difference between the different Adidas Powerlifting shoes? Which ones are the best for the buck? POWERLIFT 2.0 look pretty good but not sure how much different the POWER PERFECT 2 is.

The Powerlifts have a smaller heel hight. I think the Power Perfects are like 0.75" and the Powerlifts are 0.5".

damn. you're so strong.
I've been lifting for 3 years now. squatting 1x150kg @ 100kg bodyweight and it's been a very slow grind for the last 12 months, gaining about 8kg on my squat.
I always wonder where guys like you start. I feel like you would already be on a whole other level at the beginning. how much did you squat after about three months of lifting?

So I guess I will try the powerlift shoes. Right now I squat in chucks but I think my legs are not mad for a flat sole. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable in my hip even with good ankle mobility. Also I injured my adductors a couple of weeks ago but it's all good now.

How tall are you? You might wanna EAT BIG CMOn

3 years? Did you start off fat and cut for the first year or something? I've been lifting about the same time, and i fucked up 2 bulks so i've wasted at least a year to cutting and my squat is 170kg @ 73kg bodyweight.

>inb4 manlet
I'm a 5'10 skelly

Also I'd recommend just going for adipowers or romaleos, if you want a raised heal. More expensive but worth it.

My first time in the gym was at 17 years old, did 2 months of brosplit during the summer and at the end of it I squatted 135 (parallel), benched 95kg (touch and go) and deadlifted 150. Then I quit.
I resumed a year later and I did SS. After about 6 months I was doing 5x5x165kg squat, 5x5x100 bench and 1x5x175 deadlifts

Let's watch qt's squat

youtube.com/watch?v=QECKYqIzfWk

Week 4 day 1 of gregs intermediate bench
>misread it as 3x2 @ 90% and 3x5 @ 85%
>bench warm up felt really heavy
>thought I was going to fail every set
>got every set at RPE 9
>re read program afterwards
>tfw I was suppose to do 80% and 75%

Just bumped my max up because of this

>world record attempt
>didn't even grind it out

>qts

ST--ST-STRIKE III

You are training with my level of wisdom.

I suggest you don't

I don't understand what you just said
But if I don't add 20kg on my bench in 8 weeks I'll be mad

I mean 12kg in 4 weeks

Damn bro this was really nice.

I think it's really intersting that you just sunk that squat but all of your training squats seem like they are just barely at parallel.

Am I noticing a pattern (e.g. do you do that intentionally) or am I wrong here?

Is deadlifting in oly shoes a good idea?

lol
glad you didn't guillotine yourself user

No

No.

Perhaps if I had the suffering would end

someone i knew broke an american record in them. Her reasoning though was because she does oly too so she's used to them.
I still wouldn't thought.

why are women so bad at anything physical?

maybe because they are 50-80 years old

WTHECK

Because their natural hormone profile gives them a huge disadvantage. Pro female athletes roid hard af and are often still inferior to semipro men.

>have to walk 40 minutes in torrential rain
>just to get to the gym for deadlifts to feel trash as always
Lifting is lame sometimes

Not the same guy, but yeah I understand that lower T means less muscle mass, but what about when they're bigger/carry more muscle?

i.e. I'm 73kg, bench 110kg. There's a woman at my gym who i know for a fact isn't clean and shes about 82kg and only benches 100kg.

I don't get the whole IPF schedule stuff. When is the men

>28
>virgin
>total is less than 1000lbs

just watched a very old woman squat the bar

That was fucking hilarious

>this worlds stream compared to last years
now i get why america needs to be made great again

6'1 and 225lbs
I started off dyel but neither skelly nor fat.

so you were very strong right from the beginning and worked hard since then. I kinda envy your potential but I guess it's no use. I'll continue working hard and maybe some day I won't be quite as weak.

it's the best we can hope for

the weird thing is that I'm a big guy even though I'm so weak. I guess I would be better suited for bodybuilding but I don't like bodybuilding.

They do all masters, all sub juniors and juniors, then all open, so probably closer to the end of the week they'll have the Haack/Gibbs showdown

Happy fathers day......

Urgh

happy father's day buda :3

>finally somewhat broke through my plateau

I've been lifting for 3 years and my bodyweight is low, I do pull ups with a 45lbs plate for a couple sets of 6 or so
Yet a fat beginner (fat retard) claims to be able to do the same? Lmao. I'd like to see a video of his 'pull ups'

They're chin ups, and they're for 3x5

Maybe you are just dyel af?
Been lifting for a year and a half and i do weighted pullups 3x8 at 25kg at 90kg bodyweight and i am aware that that is not impressive.

Post a video
I don't believe you go full ROM

Not gonna film myself in the gym desu but i do deadhang and dont really care what you think just try harder dude.

I feel like I either have lanklet arms holding me back, weak ass lats, or people dont do full ROM on chins.

My ego says the first and last, while my rational self knows its all three.

>my bodyweight is low
well there's ya problem u twink shit

>Lanklets arms holding you back
Lmao have you seen my bench ROM? My arms are decently long too. The only thing holding you back is you not trying hard enough. And it took me 7 weeks to build up to +45 lbs

I'm on the last fucken dragonpriest mask lads

You don't do full ROM
I've seen your form on your other lifts

r u sneak archer?

Believe what you want mang. By all means, don't let your ego get hurt and think that everyone else is doing something wrong.

plg you guys are stronk, what's a good routine for the intermediate strength lifter?

Am currently doing a U/L split ABxABxx

I was doing texas method, but I found the intensity day too inconsistent (some days i'd PR, other days i'd fail either because tired from work, not feeling 100% etc.)

How do you feel about father's day?

>barbell brigade sponsoring ipf worlds
>event looks like its made in my basement
worst worlds ever confirmed
suomi confirmed for GOAT host
murrica confirmed for cheap shithole

I do pullups 3times a week and it was honestly a breeze getting up to 25kg. after taking them seriously for a while i just started adding like 1kg every 2 weeks or so really not all that hard.

Nah. Two handed weapon and orc armour.

>flawless ebony battle axe with soul trap

Hnnngh

sheiko
28 free programs
maybe C6W

>tfw too fat and weak to do 3x5 @45+

Just fifteen more lbs and I'll be at 25+ ! ....

Unrelatedly, family, is it fine to just eat my sub-maintenance cals on workout days, and eat at a huge deficit on non-workout days?

Stop living up to your name. My wingspan is longer than my height, and Im 6'3".

Also, I knkw I have weak lats and bis. Ive been neglecting them tbqh. Lots of bent over rows for that middle back thoughs

Do you have an android phone? Check out pixelance. It's an incomplete game but I think you'll like it,
Literally spent over 12 hours on it over the course of 2 days

p ballsy
gl

Do you hack at dragons?

>Stop living up to your name
We both know that that is the reason I picked this name

>Rows
They're fun and all, I prefer chins now though. Probably has to do with the fact that they haven't tried to hurt me yet.

Do I have to kill Parthunax BTW? I love him.

form check please

Not yet. Mostly goblins, gargoyles, rats and manlets, I mean dwarfs.
There are a few special enemies.

Really incomplete game so far. But it's still very much being developed. I finished the story inn3 hours.

But it's a rogue like so when you die you die. No second chances. It took me a full day to complete it when counting every attempt,

>not being punchakiin
>will never know the satisfaction of bearing a shield in one hand and nothing in the other and killing a dragon by socking it in the snout
reroll desu

I've been meaning to ask, how does overloading work on shieko? From my understanding, you're only doing a few weeks out of the entire program?

I might have to do that next time I complete. Just a Nord atm. People were too racist when I was an elf. Might go Kajit