The new exchange is hitbtc. This is going to dump. Sell NOW. Not LATER

The new exchange is hitbtc. This is going to dump. Sell NOW. Not LATER.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/74mtqp/obsidian_is_listing_on_hitbtc_15th_october_2017/
reddit.com/user/superquaid/posts>Total
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake news pajeet.

Not fake

The new exchange is hitbtc. Which is better than cryptopia. You can't say what the price is going to do for sure, no-one can. But if you sell now you might be looking for a rope next week.

Upcoming weekend + btc hardfork on peoples minds + hitBTC when people were talking about polo and bittrex. yep i'm out.

stop telling us to sell ODN. yeah you may be right. or you may be wrong. in the long run it doesn't matter. this coin is going to the andromeda galaxy by december. personally i'm just staking and buying any big dips that occur.

Hello calling elite pajeet FUD team?

Good work u r doing sir, u r working hard for yar 100 rupees one day u will have own street to shit on ok thanking u and goodbye pajeet

HELLO I AM TALKING TO U PAJEET PLS RESPOND

New roadmap

Why is it going to moon in Dec?

any particular reason you want me to sell?
you wouldnt by any chance want to buy low now would you?
Of course not.. you are just looking out for your fellow anons making sure they dont hold bags right?

Android app coming in next 6 weeks or so, IOS app 'by Christmas', according to the slack

thanks for the 372 obsidian i got from trading this morning @ the weak hands

go think on your sins

Exactly. People only post for their own self interest.

fake news from a fake twitter account.
but they announced a new roadmap, just a few minutes ago.
>Blog, Apps, team members, exchanges

look for yourself on the twitter account, linked on their website.

Oh neat. The same images used during the last two fake pump threads. Hows your pump and dump going? Unload your 11k bags from Wednesday yet?

What fake news?

Here is 15 October hitBTC listing confirmed by the CEO himself

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/74mtqp/obsidian_is_listing_on_hitbtc_15th_october_2017/

yeah that was me, I both like this project and enjoy making fun of fake pajeet fudders, what's wrong with that?

anyway you slice it, getting on a new exchange is good news.

Its not. It's garbage.

kind of funny that the devs hyped us up for a hitBTC listing 2 weeks from now

I hate hitbtc as much as the next guy. But hitbtc is a high volume exchange. And it sounds like more exchanges are coming. If anything, I’d just buy any dips from now until xmas when they drop the mobile app.

I couldn't give a fuck about that shitcoin. But you do realize hitbtc is like top 5 volume exchange, higher than binance.

Most of the volume is BCC I believe.

Ultimately doesn't matter that much, since it's still a huge step up from fucking shitopia

Yeah, Ethbet hitting hitbtc really did wonders -.-

1% above ICO price and now its below again. Fucking scamcoin sold everything at a slight loss

> by the CEO himself
>reddit.com/user/superquaid/posts>Total Posts Made: 1
Fake news. He's just some pnd faggot parading as the CEO. Try harder.

You're pretty transparent, pajeet, nice try.

Nice clickable link you have there. Screenshots are impossible to fake.

53% of the volume on HitBTC is BCC/XMR/ZEC. ETH/BTC only makes up 5% of their traffic. If HitBTC is the exchange it's going to, it might as well be on Novaexchange.

>ETH/BTC only makes up 5% of their traffic.
so? settle down, ETH fanboy.

I don't think you're gonna make it brah. Not even anything ODN related, but just in general.

Good luck.

lol guy i know biz can be filled with lying pajeets, but that paranoia won't do you any good. go on the official slack and check, if you don't believe it

I'm having some Signatum deja vu with this shit. The only thing keeping on board is that the developers aren't pieces of shit like Jason Crowe (Crowetic, known thief who I thought would have been suicided by now) and a Pajeet who says he has a Phd in """cyber warfare""". I haven't lost a cent on it so far, but we'll see what happens.

only thing it has in common with sigt is the whole #1 on cryptopia aspect, and the pajeets that came with that. but sigt was not shilled by anime-chan, and sigt didn't have flufypony on as an advisor (who yeah, isn't that big of a deal but he is an important person in the field).