with strong eye contact and confident body language

how do i do it when shes not there

like texting?

yeah

Text her "lets meet up" then do

You get off your phone and out in the real world you pathetic excuse for a man

Don't use emoticons
Don't talk more than she's talking in terms of frequency or lenght
Ask her out already, texts are for setting up stuff, conversation needs to be face to face

i fucked her already a few times i just want to add that extra alphaness .. how do i make her feel like im the one true god

You arent alpha and you dont get to show that you are, because you arent.
Sorry to tell you but you need to know.

Get a main bitch and keep fucking her on the side. Make sure she knows about this

>don't use emoticons
time.com/3694763/match-com-dating-survey-emoji-sex/

>Match.com's annual dating survey
>Match.com
It works on old people, great news.

If you're worried about acting Alpha, they'll be able to tell. Don't try to be something you are not, which is someone else's definition of Alpha.
Just be yourself, except imagine yourself as the most confident/asshole version of yourself. Be Alpha in your own way.

Your confident-asshole self is funny, hilarious, and most importantly: fun. Girls don't want dating, they don't want relationships, they want fun. Entertain them. Be Roosh's Clown.

damn. you're fuckin right bruh

How do I become funny, hilarious and fun?

I wish I had better news, because there's not really a formula. You can do PUA, which works for some, but not for me as well, because I clearly felt like I was acting, I was nervous, and I wasn't very fun.

When I first started, I imagined the funniest lines and situations from Tucker Max/Dom. They were hilarious, and I would act out a lot of "man if I was like Tucker, I'd do...". Without much experience, it was a decent crutch.
Now, I've learned a lot. I never take girls seriously, everything is a joke/funny. EG: Girl asks my age, i reply with something like "I'm 48, but I like to think of myself as a Silver fox" when I'm clearly in my 20s with no grey hairs. Or if they ask what I do for a living, I say I'm a secret agent who is undercover as a Male Model", and then I say "watch, I can even do Blue steel to prove it", and do the Zoolander face.
When they shit test, everything is agree/disagree and Amplify. "How many girls have you actually slept with, I bet you're a player" - "Zero, I'm a virgin. I'm waiting for someone special tonight". Or "None, I never let them sleep over, thank god Ubers drive around at 4am".

Whatever you do, enjoy yourself. Make funny remarks that you truly find clever/hilarious. Have fun with them, and they will feel that energy/want to be part of it. Then be like "hey, I have some not-your-fathers-root-beer at home. Want to try one? They're amazing"

so just say stupid things?

now where can i meet girls? all i do is sit at home and browse Veeky Forums

>where can i meet girls? all i do is sit at home and browse Veeky Forums

bookstore, mall, festivals, downtown, bars, school, work, classes, church, synagogue, the park, the pool, coffee shops, on the street, in the hospital, at the bank

Here are your answers OP.

Try to make a fit related thread next time faggot

>How do i show a women how alpha i am?
By not thinking about how to show women how alpha you are.

Relax and everything takes care of itself

Don't text her.

What is this autism you're spouting ? end yourself asap if this not a bait

>Oh look it's this shit again
Listen, kid, you just don't understand.
If you go around consciously trying to 'act alpha', then you're a pathetic try-hard, it'll be obvious you are, and you'll get the opposite effect: Nobody will respect you, they'll be laughing behind your back at you, and the actual Big Dogs might get offended at your being such a poseur and come over and put you in your place. So don't go around thinking that acting all big-and-bad is going to get you anything good; it's what we used to call 'throwing your weight around', and it's obnoxious. Oh, and acting like a 'tough guy' isn't 'alpha' either, it's what we used to call 'being a jerk'.

It seems autistic when you are writing about it online but it works in the real world. Just be sure of yourslef and the confidence/cockyness will follow

But, there is truth in what he's saying. One of the best indicators of self-confidence is the ability to make jokes about yourself, laugh at yourself, especially if it entertains someone else. Being secure in who you are shows confidence, and being able to make fun of yourself proves that you really are secure in who and what you are -- while a truly insecure person just can't do it; they resort to making fun of someone else instead, to try to make themselves look more important an powerful. It just doesn't work though, people, especially women, see right through it. Also people in general, not just women, find funny to be preferable to serious. When you're involved with a woman, there's plenty of time for 'serious', but when things are just casual then you need to be funny and entertaining. That's what attracts people (women) to you.

Only the chosen will have the glory of witnessing