What other guys at gym probably say about you

What other guys at gym probably say about you.

>That wierdo who never talks to anybody
>That guy who drinks fizzy drinks at gym
>That guy who checks his gains after every set

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What fizzy drinks do you drink at the gym user....

>that guy who wears the same shorts everyday
I-I swear I wash them every other day

>Dude, wear long pants. I don't want to see your psoriasis.

"That guy who keeps staring at yoga pants chicks"
Back off I know ya'll looking at her

I was twice a month bro

Why

That guy who is somehow always there and poops a lot

Look at that anxious friendly skeleton.

>That kid who squats every day

I wear the same shorts AND shirt every day

Yeah me too, I'll wear the same pants at least for months.

Don't see a reason to wash them, I'm gonna sweat in them again anyway, just air them out nicely between training days.

>That guy who goes to water fountain every fucking minute

Seriously it's hard to remeber to bring a water bottle you goddamned retard.

>that guy who eye rapes every semi cute girl and tries to lock eye contact to assert dominance

I-I'm just doing what Veeky Forums told me

>That wierdo who never talks to anybody

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w&feature=youtu.be

>Don't see a reason to wash them, I'm gonna sweat in them again anyway

This is literally child logic you stinky dirty motherfucker

>Talking to strangers at the gym

Is this an American thing?

>That guy who smells terrible

this is a thread that perfectly summarizes Veeky Forums. You think other people actually focus on you and think or talk about you because you're self-centered like a child. As a result you're extremely conscious about your flaws and come out as awkward since you're trying to cover for them all the time, despite the fact that people don't really see any of that shit. You're the only person who stares at you for hours and pays special attention to every flaw

I don't talk to anyone and I believe I'm actually making them a favor.

Why should I care? I'm there to lift, not to socialize.

> that manlet and his pajeet gymbro who yell Veeky Forums memes at each other

It gets wierd when you workout with exact same people for >2 years

I'm sure people critisize me in the gym for taking long rests and sipping water between every set. (Having dry mouth while lifting is unbearable)

>mfw my father actually told me about some dude doing weighted pullups because 'he's just doing to show off' and 'he's the only one doing it'

>Why does he always seem mad
>He always wears the same goddamn thing
>Goddamn it he's doing bench again lets go find something else
>Fuck this kid

>that one guy that does powerlifting
>he's pretty strong, but could stand to lose about 15-20lbs

>he's pretty strong, but could stand to lose 15-20lbs

bear mode master race huh

this is me, too

Just wash them by hand in the gym showers.

And yes, I am

> that guy who goes into the gym showers fully clothed with basket with shampoo and brush and who washes his clothes with shampoo run off and body soap

this

>that manlet who thinks he can outlift everyone taller than him

fuck you I'll make it some day

>That bald tall skinny guy that does his sets and leaves without talking to anybody
>Is he wearing converse to the gym?
>Nice forward head posture and wide hips fuccboi
>That guy who always brings a spreadsheet of his workouts to the power rack and bench
>That guy who squats with bunk wink and probably doesn't even know it since he squats alone
>That guy who paces around the power rack when hes resting between sets
>That guy who organizes the weights on both sides of the power rack because he's autistic
>That guy who wipes down the bar for almost a minute after hes done with his sets
>That guy who struggles to get the last bumper plate off the bar on the olympic platform cause the coefficient of friction on the ground and bar is too fucking high
>That guy who just does compounds with no assistance work or isolation
>That guy who waits for a power rack to be open instead of doing the other exercises in his routine cause he HAS to do squats first
>That guy who started with the bar and increases his weight by 5lbs each day. Linear progression is for fags go PR every time you DYEL idiot.
pls no bully

>That guy that fumbles his chest every time he does bench to feel it's tightness

I bet you don't wipe your ass either..

I been thinking about doing this cause legs are lacking. How is it?

Shit. It made me hate squatting

My knees hurt a little too

>look at that dudes wireless beats fuck man how sick are those, what a fucking cool guy

>jesus christ he breathes really heavy
That said most people at my gym hold their breath when they lift.

Well, shit.
Were you lifting heavy everyday?
Ill probably end up squatting like every 2 days.

No, give your legs some rest- are you crazy? They are the biggest muscles in your body, they take the longest to recover.

Squat 3 times a week at most. That is all you can do for now friendo.

Lol I'm doing SL 5x5. Linear progression so yeah it's getting heavy (for me anyway)

Im just trying to leave humanity senpaichi. But you're right, 3 times a week would probably be best.

>that guy who has no chest

>That guy that's lost a shit ton of weight
>That fat dude thats here all the time
>That guy with no clothes that fit
moved down to a large now from a 4xl and its time to buy clothes but need to save money for college senpai

>only one good bench at gym, always try nab it when I'm benching.
>willing to switch benches halfway through workout just to use this thing if it frees up
>pissed off manlet 20 years older always wants to bench same day as me
>asks me how much longer I've got, tell him 3 more sets. offer to let him work in if he wants
>tells me he'd rather wait and proceeds to glare at me from across the gym until I finish
>find out the other day that he talks shit about how long I spend resting between sets.
>never directly insults me

I honestly don't get it. Some people are just looking to cause trouble. On a lighter note, my self-esteem is finally at a point where I'm not bothered by this sort of trivial stuff.

They probably wonder why my legs are so small compared to my torso

They only don't want to work in with you because they are either too weak or because they want to spend equally long recovering between sets.

>that guy who wears adipowers to squat 2pl8
>that guy who has been lifting the same weight for weeks
>that guy who wears the same shorts almost every session

>implying I would give a fuck

>that dyel

literally everyone in my gym is big but me. Saw one other dyel come in twice with his sister but havent seen him in a while.

>that guy who brings a laptop into the gym to excel spreadsheet and graph his lifts

doin WL so that's quite normal

>fizzy drinks
confirmed for commonwealth country resident

>that guy who has been lifting the same weight for months.

>do squats first

Man, you almost made it...

>calling people strangers in 201y

Are you 12?

Hey matt, you enjoyong the gym?

FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS

>lift in my basement alone
I don't know these feels

Back when I used to oly lifts at the uni gym some dude called me "super badass weight slamming guy who lifts all that weight overhead"

>That guy with autism

>
>Yeah me too, I'll wear the same pants at least for months.
>Don't see a reason to wash them, I'm gonna sweat in them again anyway, just air them out nicely between training days.

Mudslime detected

"I'm here to X, not socialize" is how you get kicked out of places you creeplord sperger-king.

>that guy who has huge biceps and nothing else
i am not a curlbro god damn it my do my arms grow so fast

>that guy who browses Veeky Forums at the gym

Ya...i always forget my water bottle

Plus it gives me a 30 second break when i need it.

Thats fat mode

Guys: 'Wow look at that guy!! I want to be just like him' 'I-I wi-wish I could ask him for tips, b-but I dont want to bother him' 'Look there is Chad why is he not at home eating pizza'

Girls: 'Impregnate me pls' '11/10 would fuck' 'his dick must be over 5.5 inches'

All of you are insecure faggots, if you want to make it you need a positive outlook on yourself you self-loathing bitches

were all gonna make it

pic of beats required

Why the fuck would anyone want to talk to a bunch of smelly dudes who are test filled...in a small room..
I dont even socialize eith my good friend when we are at the gym at the same time.
Lift and get out.

Go somewhere else to socialize dweeb

Im fat.

>that faggot who threw a shitfit over the fingerprint lock when it wouldnt work in front of 30-40 people
that was not a good day

This post sent my sides to orbit

We all have our moments, user.

That girl who grunts like a man when squatting