So Veeky Forums what are you doing with your dad today?

So Veeky Forums what are you doing with your dad today?

nothing he ran off

Un asado

Going to his grave.

Giving him a call, talking for a bit, asking if he liked his gift.

Haven't seen him in a little over a month tho, which is fine if not a bit of a bummer. He's just glad to hear I'm doing okay.

Same :<

I'm sorry :<

;-;

My dad left before I was born and only got in contact with me recently.

He added me on facebook a while ago, so today I put a status on wishing my mom a happy fathers day for carrying out both roles.
I hope he sees it and cuts himself.

Fucking cardio fag

>wishing my mom a happy fathers day

kek

My dad killed himself :^(

Same here user. Can't go on Facebook today because of all the fathersday posts.

Going to a local brewery for a tour and beer tasting then a big 3 course dinner. Looking forward to it.

Haven't spoken to him in a decade. Maybe I should give him another chance

Ate a beer and drank a burger. Good Times

Left him when I was 13 because I had enough.
He always used to beat the shit out of me, he threatened knives to my throat multiple occasions, he has mild autism and lots of anger problems (it runs in our family as well as high testosterone).

I miss him no doubt, even if he used to beat my mum to shit, beat me to shit and threaten our lives, destroy shit we had, shout at us 24/7, make us do manual labour.

If I can turn back time OP... if I can... I was a cunt, but so was he... idk I'm confused.

Did I make the right choice of escaping from him as soon as I could or did I fuck up?

Gonna go play frisbee golf with him today :)

nothing, he's a piece of shit

my mom is the best

also im white btw

H I G H
I
G
H

T E S T
E
S
T

Nothing, he's dead.

You definitely did the right thing.

Prostate massage

Me neither, but I'm not sure I will. He abandoned us and left for years without getting in contact, we aren't very close and I don't dislike him as a person he's agreeable with, but as an absent father I obviously can't call him on father's day lol.

same. can't believe it's been a year, tho.

I regret that he died before I could understand how a terrible person he was. I would totally make him suffer the worst each Father's Day. I really wish I could at least spit in his face.

It must be awesome to have parents that you love.

underrated

Dad made dinner. I got him a present, that's it really.

Yeah my father made very little effort to stay in contact and pretty much just started a new life right away. The worst part is that he was a really great dad and then he just kind of turned into a soulless asshole. In the end though part of talking to your father again is for your own good, it will help you develop as a person. It took me long time even to just not get sad when other people talk about all the cool stuff they do with their fathers.

I just want a father bro... I never got one even when I lived with him, the most fatherly thing we've ever done together was watch the world cup once...

>implying I have a father

>people on Veeky Forums have shitty/no father figures
What a coincidence.

My dad has had minor brain damage since I was 11. I don't talk to him much anymore because there's not much left in him mentally.

Faggot

Nothing. I haven't seen or talked to him in months. He ows me money and since I loaned the money he disapeared.

Same here. I was 13 years old. My father suffered brain damage after a heart attack. After it he had a 5-minute-memory. Just like in movies. He knew who he was, where he lives and you could make conversation with him and you wouldn't notice. In hospital he would not stay in bed, and since it is too much trouble to explain his situation every few minutes nurses sticked a written note near his bed. Every time he read this he went through terror.

Fucker deserved this fate.

remember anons

moms are the best

dads are shit

Nothing, we haven't spoken in 9 years.

Being raised by single mother is fate worse than being a manlet(175).

My dad divorced my mom as soon as I graduated high school
He would call and check up on me every 3-4 months
Then that changed to yearly
He remarried
Then promised me he wouldn't adopt his new wife's 2 kids
Year later he adopts them
Buys them new cars
Calls every once in a blue moon to check on my brother and I
He moved out of state and didn't tell me
I haven't seen or talked to my dad since, ive been replaced and, well, I hope he's having a good Father's Day because he was the best dad a kid could ask for (played football and soccer with my brother all the time, taught us household repairs, taught us to fish and camp, made us wooden toys when we were kids with his Dremel set, taught me how to wrestle and cut weight)
Miss you dad......

ok is it fathers day in the uK aswell?

>dad committed suicide
>Grandma asks if I'm doing anything for Father's Day
Th-th-thanks grandma

fathers day in Turkey too

>Frogposter
>Uses Facebook

Why am I not surprised?

Visited him and mum. Helped to do chores, mowed lawn etc., just like every weekend. My dad's bro tier.

my dad is dead. Didn't look both ways when jaywalking and a truck hit him. Left bits of him all over the road. It's been like 2 years.

My dad is dead. I can't imagine how people with a living dad browse Veeky Forums. Shitty parenting I'm guessing

>be Friday
>invite whole family to dinner for father's day
>I tell dad that my sister and I are paying and there's nothing he can say to change that
>he says "o-okay"
>be at restaurant
>shoot the shit, have a good time
>dad goes to the restroom
>he comes back after a while and we continued to talk for a bit
>afterwards me and my sister went to the counter to pay
>guy says that we've already paid
>wat
>see dad with a shit eating grin
>realized he paid for us while "going to the restroom"
>I act pissed, even though I predicted this and have already hidden a $100 bill in his wallet while he went to piss & pay
>drive parents to their home and say goodbyes
>drive home
>mfw I notice a $100 bill tucked halfway inside the glove compartment as I parked
How do I get back at my dad Veeky Forums?

playing hide n seek

Buy him a cake, probably eat some steak or something, nothing special but it's the tradition

.ar? yo tb

literally a motherfucker

Feels good that I'm not alone in having pathetic parents.

Feels awful knowing that every achievement in my life will actually be clearing a hurdle that they placed in front of me instead of them having worked in building a foundation for me to build off of.

I don't remember typing this

I'm thousands of miles from my parents.
Had to be done in order to make it. I'll make it up to my dad one day, though.

>totally forgot about fathersday
>female-centric shithole country hasnt had any advertising relating to fathers-day at all as opposed to mothersday when the papers are plastered with it
>visited parents and stepdad dropped hints about it all day, even wanted us to go golf and i turned it down because "i HAD to fucking get to get a gymsession in today"
>mfw when i was too oblivious to understand what he was hinting at and pretty much blew a guy that saved our family off on fathersday to go lift
someone fucking kill me

We launched our skiff after launching my uncle's dingy, and then I mowed the lawn. All before breakfast. As we were emptying water from my uncle's dingy, I had to lift it (DL style) in order to direct the flow of water to the drainage hole on the tip of the hull. Upon lifting it single handedly, my uncle called me Samson (I'm a /longhairfag/)

Is your father of African descent?

I know that feel. My father was supposed to teach me alpha stuff, instead he humiliated me and made me a beta shit. Since I'm living alone I've made huge progress, but still feels as if I lost many years because of lack of guidance and good example.

Why, what did he do?

neither do I remember typing this

Visiting my grandparents

Did your dad gave you lifting advice?

My dad only talked about how he could run 10 km trough sand when he was young. Too bad he is old, fat and is diabetic

Mate, stop thinking of the world in terms of "alpha" and "beta"

You know what I meant.

>Did your dad gave you lifting advice?
He once said I should lift to get wider shoulders. I couldn't explan to him the concept of the skeleton.

>tfw obese dad
>eats like a pig, but constantly tries to downplay it (drops into conversations that he's only had X meal today)
>every time i criticize him on eating habits he gets defensive
>every time i suggest joining a gym / exercising in general he makes excuses
>he's been through periods of having a gym membership for a whole year and not going once
I don't know what to do lads, he won't listen to me or any of my brothers, he's already on shit loads of medication for diabetes, he's in his 60s and must have a tdee of about 4k calories

your shoulder isn't just a skeleton though, it's called muscle; working out your shoulders will make them wider, you do know this, right?

Visited him in jail.

Gonna hangout with my half-brother. He really did my dads job for him.

No, he literally thought my shoulder bones will get longer, not the delts.
Also unless I roid my delts are not going to be cannonballs.

My dad died four months ago...
He was a good guy.
Gonna go out tonight though, thanks for reminding me to have a drink in his memory.

Smoked some weed and lifted with my dad for Father's Day, lmao I brought over a gas mask bong and some bud in the morning. Great way to start off the day

oh man

My Dad's a musician, probably on tour. He doesn't watch TV or browse the web much so I doubt he knows it's father's day. We usually get dinner when he's in town.

Just apologize user. Own up to your mistakes and reinstate the fact that you appreciate what he's done for you and your family.

The best damage control is the most direct

He loved you man, you are gonn be fine

Kek

They literally dont care about what day, just want to spend time with you. Call and say sorry and go golfing next week

yeah, thats probably the best thing to do but i still feel like a total dickhead

>i still feel like a total dickhead
Good, that means you care enough about him that you would feel bad for mistreating him.

You'll be fine user

Nothing. My 50 year old dad went off with a 26 year old model for the weekend and had me stay at my brother's house (I'm a collegefag). We're going to the gun range next weekend and I'm paying for ammo as a present though

>26 year old model
Father-Son tag team brah

Same here bro.

Woke up early to visit my parents and paid breakfast for the family. Then we cooked some lobster together. Pretty cool day.

Talked to him on the phone for like an hour, mostly about UFC.

He is trying to justify stephen thompson as a reason to use only traditional japanese martial arts, because he drunk the karate kool aid super super hard as a kid, and still cant let go of it.

But it was a good talk all the same.

Living in another country as family is goat

I live a 9 hour flight away so not much. Going back to visit in a couple months.

Scoring all kinds of hot pussy on omegle since its prime day for daddy issues girls.

Lmao dude weed

Well shit, OP. I don't know, May as well grab a shovel and see where the rest of the day goes.

Show up tomorrow pumped to hang out with him, bring a gift ect. When he tells you yesterday was father day act confused then horrified and apologize profusely. Act like you've been off a day all weekend.

... convincing girls to masturbate on camera doesn't count as scoring pussy... Fucking hell are you 12?