Why does Vegangainz have bigger arms than you?

Why does Vegangainz have bigger arms than you?

>celebrity

what is wrong with his abs?

He lacks vitamine B12

>lifting for 1 year.
>made good progress but nothing amazing
>realize that i already bench, DL and squat more than Vegan Gainz.

Feels good man.

He looks like he could be his own wingsuit.

What is his stats?

From his workout videos.

>bench 185 lbs 4x3
>squats 200 lbs for 3-5 reps
>DLs 315 for like 5 reps

And he's been lifting over 8 years, veganism not even once.

That also looks like synthol

Do all of these faggots really not know Lui"titteees baby pleaase"marco?

dat lat spread tho

>Wanting to look like a freak

If my gains looked like that i would stop lifting and go back to being a skinny basement dwelling otaku weeaboo faggot.

well to be fair he doesn't really look any stronger than that

his chest is small, his back is small, his legs are small, his delts are small. He doesn't have mass. Literally the only thing he has going on for him are his biceps, which makes him look laughable when he flexes them. At least fucking train front delts so your double bicep pose doesn't look like a camel

This is why I laugh when people say you don't need a strength base as a natural lifter. No ACTUAL natural lifter who looks good with a decent amount of size is weak

kek is he training to be a flying squirrel?

Great goal Tbh

Is there truth to the veganism is better for the environment meme? I don't give a shit about animal rights but that sounds like a more reasonable argument.

Kek are you retarded?

>not knowing who luimarco is

get back to reddi't faggot

yes, because it means you avoid things like beef and pork. unfortunately a lot of vegans like to tout a single tiny worthless study which claims 51% (the most convenient figure possible) of greenhouse gas emissions are caused by the animal industry. this runs contrary not only to actual research by the UN but the entire scientific consensus. vegans aren't happy with environmental impact being a good argument, it has to be the absolute #1 worst contributor to the worst thing in the world, which only serves to damage the actually legitimate point

however, veganism means you don't help dwindling bee populations by supporting local beekeepers, you can't lessen the impact of unchecked deer populations whose natural predators have been driven to local extinction by humans and who pump out greenhouse gases while stiffing the growth of plants and ecological succession, and you may have to adopt their cosmopolitan lifestyle which involves eating exotic foods shipped from the other side of the world

veganism really throws the baby out with the bathwater, and literally every argument they have about the environment, red meat, animal fats, factory farms or whatever fails to legitimise avoiding EVERY animal product. the sole reason to go full vegan is a inherent belief that humans should not use animals in any way

ITT: Summerfags

Spotted the triggered vegan.