Suggestions for pit sweat?

Ever since puberty I've always sweated a shit ton. I generally wear two layers so it's not noticeable, but I've recently started a new job where the only uniform is a 100% polyester polo t shit. Pic related is the amount of sweat under my arms at the end of every day.

This is obviously really embarassing, but I've tried everything to reduce my sweating. I started shaving my pit hair and even got some stronger anti-persperant from my GP.

I am overweight, 5'8" and 88kg. I've cut from 110kg and thought the sweating would have reduced by now. Will it ever?

See a doctor

You can wear a white t under a polo.

I guess that someone just tends to sweat. I'm and 18yo auschwitzmode faggot, 6'2, 160 pounds. Pretty much just bone and skin.
But I'm hot all the fucking time. I never get cold. When most people in my class say they're freezing, I lend them my sweater and just sit there in my shirt sweating like a bitch.
Funny thing is I get really sweaty, but I never smell. The sweat is just water. My clothes can be damp with sweat, but there's no smell. And it's not just my feeling, even my girlfriend says there's absolutely no smell.

M8 I'm a 56 kg female and I regularly sweat through shirts. Once you aren't fat at least sweat is more okay (and seen as sexy if you're attractive) on a dude. People probably don't even care. I put pantyliners on the pits of shirts sometimes.

There are so strong antiperspirants, that they don't sell them in normal markets, but in pharmacy. But you could also just tape sanitary napkins under your armpits.

Its mostly just nervous sweating, some people are just anxious all the time. It sucks that its a genetic problem and you just have to deal with it.

Yeah mine doesn't smell either. I'm not sure if that's my antiperspirant or what.

I have one of these after a referral. It hasn't helped. I've always wondered about stuffing my pits with tissues though. Does it work?

Tissues get wet too fast. You need something that is really made to hold it. Its also wise to change them once or twice during a day, when you go to toilet.

Is it stress sweat?

drysol literally changed my life

It might be? The job itself is pretty easy (retail), but I do try and keep everything tidy. I think it might be just moving around, but even the ten minute walk to work gets me sweaty. I always wear a spare top to work and change there because of it.

That's what makes me think it's my size, but obviously thinner people have the same issue too.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it up to just your size. I'm at your former weight, and I only sweat in the gym, in temperatures in excess of 90 and in high stress situations. I sometimes don't even break a sweat when play wrestling or playing football with my boyfriend. When I do start to stress sweat, I excuse myself for a moment and splash my face with cold water. It helps me calm down and the sweating stops until the stress level ratchets back up. If you can, when you start to feel the sweat, go to the bathroom, splash your face with cool water and hold your arms above your head for a minute.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

this
go to a doctor, get a prescription for drysol or hypercare. things that you can get over the counter do not work, trust me.
i know that going to the doctor is a hassle but you will feel so much better, it's worth it

>I am overweight
there ya go

Thyroid issue maybe

No problem man, thanks for the advice. I usually hold my hands on my head if no one's in the break room to dry up my top in 20-30 minutes.

I've have prescription antiperspirants after seeing a doctor, they don't work. Might be worth making a follow up appointment though. I'm using Obadan, might be worth trying Drysol though. Thanks.

Read the thread.

You might have hyperhydrosis. It sucks but is easily treated. See your doctor and ask about an antiperspirant like glycopyrrolate.

I wished general hyperhydrosis could easily be treated :(

OP DISREGARD ALL OTHER REPLIES

DRICLOR IS A MIRACLE CURE.
PUT THAT SHIT ON YOUR ARMPITS BEFORE BED, NO PIT SWEAT FOR DAYS.

COMBATING THE CAUSE IS GOING TO BE 10000x HARDER THAN JUST STOPPING THE SWEAT ALTOGETHER.

They sell that stuff under another name in my country. Odorex Extra Dry. You really know it works first time you apply it and you can't sleep because of the stinging/burning pain under your armpits. For the next 3/4 days your armpits are 100% dry. Don't even need deodorant. If you start using it regularly the pain after applying it will slowly go away.

fuck pit sweat, as sweat is the real problem

*ass

THIS. ASS SWEAT AND BALL SWEAT IS THE WORST.

Ignore everything else in here and get
CERTAIN DRI
right now

take cold showers

Try different deodorants, never realized how much difference the type your using can make

I use Degree (regular stick kind with "releasing molecules" or some bs) and it works like a charm, had used Old Spice for years prior and was a consistent puddle pitter