I'm 5'9" 125, go to the gym 3 times a weak plus at least one hockey game a week outside of the gym...

I'm 5'9" 125, go to the gym 3 times a weak plus at least one hockey game a week outside of the gym, been going for 3 months. I just squatted 135 for the first time a week ago and that feels like an accomplishment. How long did it take for you formerly skinny fuckers to get to a decent weight/body? What helped you improve the most (ie. types of workout/diet stuff)?

A lot of whole milk and kefir, stopped shaking my legs constantly, started sleeping like a human, stopped drinking.

>stopped shaking my legs constantly

wtf is this bad? I do this all the time :/

>go to the gym 3 times a weak
>weak

yeah we noticed that, come back when you squat atleast 200

isn't the entire point of this board to help people become stronger? why be a dick instead of trying to help

fuck off, dyel

nice meme! you've really contributed to the discussion with that one :)

Think you're on the wrong board pal

It burns calories and is linked to anxiety. I don't consider it inherently bad but I was underweight when I decided to start taking care of myself. I started 108 lbs and now I'm ~125 and I'm aiming for maybe 5 more pounds before December.
Inb4 manlet, I'm a femanon.

Fuck off retard, go post your autistic blog shit on another website, do you really believe we care ? Do you really believe we need another thread about a random skinny guy starting to lift? Fuck off and never come back, fuckiing shitposters

Hey, that's a ton of progress, you should feel good :). At most I've gained 5 pounds since March, but weight fluctuates a decent amount so I doubt I've actually put on that much in muscle lol

getting angry about posts about getting fit on a board about fitness, okey dokey. thanks for all the help :)

I gained roughly 25 pounds in 3-4 months by eating 8 500 calorie meals a day. One meal might've been eggs and oats, another trail mix, another beef jerky etc.

Yeah man you are so clever pointing that out, also nice passive agresive girl-like emoticon at the end :) :) :).

Now fuck off post this shit and cry about it on reddit

alright im done with this shit. one person gave me my advice and that's decent enough. have fun getting angry at some other thread because you can't actually contribute to discussion

:)

bawww bawww :)

>135 squat

Are you a 5'2 100lb qt grill?

took me a year to reach 1/2/3/4
started at a spooky 165 at 6'3

i wish :/

I'm a dumbass, what is 1/2/3/4?

more than 1x bodyweight
not that terrible

I think you want r/fitness