You mother fuckers

You mother fuckers

yes you.

stop fucking half squatting, then proceeding to add MORE weight that you cant even come close to doing.

it's not hard.
>see someone quarter/half squatting
>politely ask if they need help with form

It's your job to help stop this cancerous quarter squatting trend.

>try to help a dyel with an advice about form
>he starts explaining how he's aware but he's just trying to work other muscles and he's doing half squats on purpose
fuck this shit, not gonna waste time on ego lifters

why do you want others to make it. if everyone stays DYEL and you make it you look like you made it even more

I do what I want

Ain't nothing wrong with that

That's called a "box squat". It's a valid alternative/accessory lift.

>mfw this retard thinks he filmed someone doing some stupid exercise but it turns out he's just ignant

>at UCLA
>2 gyms
>one of them is by the dorms
>at this one, it is such a rare sight to see someone squatting with full ROM that it makes you proud and happy because a good 90% of people squatting there are total fucking beginners or skinny dyels with ego's the size of our solar system
>other gym is further from the dorms
>3 types of squatters
>those strong motherfuckers repping 3-4 plates
>those intermediates just trying to make it
>those half squatters
>still mostly half squatters

If you took the time to correct every half squatter at a uni gym, you would literally have no time to do your own workout

you know quarter squats are often used by power athletes because it allows you to use exceptionally high load to train your hip and knee extensors in an often functional rang of movement (think depth of a preload when going for a maximal jump)

but yeah desu most of the people in your gym are probably ego lifters but i think we've all been there in some way

i couldn't give two shits about what other people are doing

faggot

This pisses me of so much its unreal.

I saw this guy squatting about 4plate, but he was only going like 2 inches past parallel. If he used proper form and went ATG he could probably lift half as fucking much.

I asked him if he wanted me to show him how to squat properly and he just fucking blanked me and started another set.

why are you posting this on Veeky Forums? 99% of this board are incredibly autistic about form

>2 inches past parallel

that's fine, m8o. Perhaps he trains for powerlifting

The only faggots are the ones who dont reach parallel and keep adding weight

>I saw this guy squatting about 4plate, but he was only going like 2 inches past parallel.
>I asked him if he wanted me to show him how to squat properly and he just fucking blanked me and started another set.

i'd blank you too if i was going below parallel with 4pl8 and you tried to tell me how to squat

jesus christ her spine is a fucken C shape.

POOR ANKLE MOBILITY

perhaps you mean two inches past lockout or two inches ROM

Never going to make it.

Seems like the bait is working

yep, summer is here alright

lmao

you're like that retard that called out someone for doing barbell goodmornings
boxsquats are an actual exercise nimrod

I-I honestly had no idea I was only quarter squatting until this one guy came up to me and told me ;-; I felt like a complete idiot.
Now I'm just going to start back with lmao1pl8 and this time go to proper depth so I actually make gains. No wonder I still have chicken legs.

What's parallel?
If thats an exactly straight (standing) position, then how is it possible to squat multiple times without going back straight?

its when your thigh is parallel to the ground

Itt:
>I give unsolicited advice to stranger at the gym

I would heem each and everyone of you and keep half squatting.