Lift 4 times a week

>lift 4 times a week
>run 3 times a week
>watch what I eat, relatively speaking
>getting noob gainz

>tfw I'm considered a "health nut" by my overweight family

Nice blog post

Amazing post, truly. Please, tell me more.

My family is gain goblins

>Drop from 300 to 170
>omg ur too thin
>do you have money to buy food?
>lol ur gonna waste away

I fucking hate the fat=healthy culture that somehow lives in southern families.

I think it's all of America now.

>don't get too bulky user

>don't get to thin user

fucking christ.

>do the same as you
>people around you go like "you are thin user!" even though you are making muscle mass, have low bf, but bmi is getting higher because of muscle.
>see through this subtle bullshit and realize that they are jelly
>like a rapist, thrive of the negative emotions that they show to you and get only a bigger proper training boner

At least I got a mom who is proud of me and is supportive/neutral, but its always the fatties in the family that hate the progress. Fatties anywhere really

>You know user, girls dont like buff dudes like you, you shouldnt do so much sports and bulk up like you are right now! ~every fat family/random person/member ever

kek, its realizing that every single word ever talked about by a person could be 100% hostile, and malicious that keeps me sharp, not unlike in the past where I thought that people were more neutral and uncaring.

Right, people are jealous and the really sad truth is: it's not that difficult.

>lift for two years consistently
>don't make a big deal of it
>go to uncles house for pool party
>wear swimsuit
>damn user you look huge
>some cunts I knew growing up suddenly want to be friends
>too busy playing hoops in the pool with my 5 year old cousin
>people asking for lifting advice
>I want to lose 30 pounds in 4 days what do
>how to make knee not hurt
>user my back has been hurting for a long time what can I do to exercise it
>I ignore them all while solidly schooling this little punk kid
>get up out of pool
>throw ball behind my head from 20 feet out
>swish
>excuse me, I have a workout to continue

You know what word I fucking hate? Solid. Every cunt and their dog who knew me when I was fat (albeit not overly, 120kg) says I looked more "solid" before. No I didn't cunt, I was a fat weakling. There was nothing solid about me

Ditching soda and walking 1 hour per day, 3 times a week would solve the 70% obesity/overweight epidemic in a year.

Can you imagine trying to explain this to your ancestors?

>go back in time with time machine
>find ancestor and tell him you are from the future to explain a great calamity that could befall your country
> "To have come from the future is like wizardry, but you have merit to your words. Which great calamity are you speaking about that could cripple a whole nation?"
>"Is it war of gigantic proportions? Are there dead bodies everywhere? Has the enemy taken your cities, killed your men and raped your women?"
>"is it not that? Well then perhaps the gods became angry and flooded the whole country, making crops fail and starving everyone?"
>"it is a huge plague that lets the flesh fall of your bones"
>...
>future guy: "ugh no, its because of sugary drinks and because people dont walk anymore"

People naturally associate mass with strength, but basically our brains are confused because in the past you actually had to be a big mother fucker naturally, now people just won't stop stuffing their gullet.

right. also imagine telling them "people don't drink water because they think it tastes bad".

would probably start a genocide right then and there..

Can confirm. Former landwhale here, now just normal fat. I lost 90 pounds over the past two years from doing just that and some minor lifting.

I'm also running now instead of walking, and gradually increasing weights - mostly to get rid of problem area fat. I'll worry about serious lifting after I get an idea of what the person under the fat looks like.

In this world there are plenty of reasons to think why it might go to shit. People often tend to focus on only one thing and then sometimes they can even irrevocably prove that they are right with evidence. The thing is, multiple of these non intersecting categories often prove to be right, and in their own respect and timeframe they could ruin the world. Like the pollution at sea with all the plastics, how one drop of solar protection screen is poison to coral reefs, all the jew plots to kill the whites...and of course obesity...

Even if you were to fix all the other issues, this issue alone will still destroy the whole world. All these fat people are basically walking death machines, destroying their lineages. The lives of their kids, of their friends and family. 70% (and rising) of the population is basically poisoned.

So a genocide is not that far outside of my own desire...Though I think that if I as a inter-issue person would want to fix the whole world. Not many people would remain in the end...kek.

I'll take 'things that never happend' for 500 please bob

While this is a shitty blog post, it seems like a decent place to rant.

>lift 4 times a week
>2 hr long workouts factoring in rest periods
>Indian DYEL manlet gawks when I DL and squat on the same day
>"Man that's hard hard on your CNS, I don't know how you do it"

That's why I'm jacked and you're not retard. I'm nowhere near close to overtraining, I just workout harder than you.

How can you last so long? I started SS recently and when I'm done with my 3 primary lifts, I'm dying. I can literally do like 2 more light accessories and nothing else. I would probably pass out.

>people giving unsolicited advice

when will they learn?

How much soda did you drink per day?

I have a fairly rigorous workout that I've worked up to. I started with SS years back and made decent gains, then plateaued for a variety of reasons, plus I just wasn't taking it seriously anymore. My point of that tangent is that I've been doing it for a while, so I suspect my stamina has been built up quite a bit. Over the past year I've been fiddling with more strenuous PHUL routines and finally found a routine that I consider close to perfect. I can post it if you want. My lifts are nowhere near huge but they're reasonable (DL 4 plate, squat 3 plate).

This guy got the idea that we're friends since we both go to the gym at the same time with the same frequency. The difference being that he doesn't know what he's doing. Told me he's on a cut when he's already a skelly.

not him, but post it. I'm curious

Post routine please. Do you think it is suitable for a beginner like me? I'm 3 weeks into SS.

I'd say around forty-fifty ounces. One of those big cups you get from gas stations. I switched to diet first, then got off of it almost entirely. I still have a diet every once in a while, though.

Power upper (A):

Bench Press - 3x3 -> 5x5
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 3x5 -> 5x8
Bent Over Rows - 3x3 -> 5x5
Lat Pulldown - 3x8
Overhead Press - 3x3 -> 3x8
Hammer Curls - 3x5 -> 3x10
Dumbbell Floor Press (you could do skullcrushers here but they hurt my elbows and DB floor presses are fucking beastly in working your tris and chest, especially at the end of a workout). 3 sets and probably around 8 reps, you're usually toast by now

Power Lower (B):

Squat - 3x3 -> 5x5
Deadlift - 3x3 -> 3x5
Leg Curls - 3x8 -> 3x12
Leg Press - 3x10 -> 3x12
Calf Raises using Leg Press machine (my gym doesn't have a better calf raise machine so I make do with this) - 3x10

Hypertrophy Upper (C):

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 3x8
Incline Flys - 3x8
Seated Rows - 3x8
One Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3x8 -> 5x10
Cable Lat Raises - 3x8 -> 5x8
Incline Seated Curls - 3x10 -> 5x12
Cable Tricep Pulldown (use rope for grip gains) - 3x10

Hypertrophy Lower (D):

Front Squats (I started doing squats instead recently because fuck front squats) - 3x8
Straight Legged Deadlifts - 3x8
Leg Raise machine - 3x8 -> 3x10
Leg Curls - 3x8 -> 3x10
Leg Press - 3x10 -> 5x10
Calf Raises using Leg Press - 3x15 -> 3x20

AB x CD xx

Now this is a lot to do, but if you commit to this shit and get past the first few weeks, the pain will leave and you will see immense gains over the course of the next 4-6 months.

I've included a range of sets and reps to do. This gives you some freedom to find a good starting point and work from there. If you find you're stalling out, drop the weight down a bit and up the sets and/or reps, it's not set in stone. If you're getting discourage with your lack of gains, up the weight a bit and lower your sets and/or reps

A workout should take 1-2 hours depending on how much rest you need. If you don't eat enough you will wither away. This is an advanced routine.

I'm 6'3, 210lbs so I'm not going to wither away anytime soon, however I used to be a 170lbs lanklet in highschool/beginning of college.

doing cardio, yes ur a health nut

I have a couple hour drive to make right now so I can't respond to questions, I'll bookmark the thread and check back tonight.

Supps I take:

Scoop or two of whey a day
Max Out preworkout before workouts
Multivitamin
Zinc
Lots of water

No creatine.

yea, this is pretty hardcore man

Grow up for fuck's sake.

I'm not the guy, but please stick with a beginner routine until you really know what you're doing. A program like SS will have you progressing very quickly anyway; you're not going to get it any quicker from something else.
That said, programs like SS are very low volume because they're aimed at atheletes doing other training. This also makes them good for sedentary people completely new to exercise, but if and only if you're using to doing a lot of sports, then you could increase the volume.

>get Veeky Forums
>Mom either tells me either I'm "too skinny like an Ethiopian" or "I eat too much and am getting fat" on different days
>Get confused by this paradox and it shoots body dysmorphia through the roof
>finally realize she's probably just being spiteful

Families are gains goblins. I'm moving out of here soon, I can't take it any longer.