Every girl on tinder likes

Every girl on tinder likes
>adventure

What does this mean and how do I train for it? Do I need to do more cardio??? I can run for 5km but adventure sounds longer than that

She means she likes some spontaneous motherfucker. Or some rich dude who can afford to go on holiday all the time. Or adventure time. I don't know, I don't understand bitches.

kek, adventure time.

It means:

> conditioned upon satisfactory performance of taking me to a fancy restaurant and a Broadway show (i.e. Hamilton or equivalent) thereafter, we will engage in vagina intercourse

>I love travelling

Literally every girl on tinder

>I like to have adventures

I usually read that as
> "I live an existence of suffering from one weekend to the next with no clear goals or ambitions in life. I spend countless hours binge watching TV shows on netflix and when the sobering reality of what I have become creeps in I simply try to laugh it off "lols netflix am I right senpai? ;) " this ultimately is leading to self destructive tendencies and when i finally sober up rather than admit the error in my behavior I choose instead to repeat the process in the vain hope that someday my life will change" *emoji*

So yeah, have fun with any girl who's life is so devoid of meaning and purpose that she is just into "adventure".

This, get ready to spend some of your hard-earned dosh on a bunch of bullshit basically.

add
>I love life

to that as well

>Love to travel
>Wanderlust
>"I'm nerdy"

Usually a tell-tale sign of a basic chick if any of these are in the bio.

This is too true

is tinder a meme?
should I use this app?

god why do I even ask shit like that on a papua neuguinean tortoise trading forum instead of just doing it?

It feels like I will never start the social lifting

It seems like I will not make it

"Adventure" means that you have to be interesting and let her tag along onto your adventurous hobby so she can feel the adventure without having to pay for it, while you are carrying a useless waste of space along who flips for no reason at all when she learns that the tent you just planted in the middle of the fucking mountains has no internet and she wants to go home now even if it's 10 in the night and you'd have to walk 5 miles of mountain trails in the middle of the night

Nothing ventured, nothing gained mate.

Matched with this. No bio what do I even say

You'd be nicer if you didn't dress like a cheap 18yr old whore

"how was the last client? He paid in crack again, right?"

that's a bot

>adventure
>travel
>love life
>love food
>love dogs

Ever fucking single girl. Are they all working in collusion with one another to make the most generic profile ever? What the fuck am I looking at.

Also
>only here for a dare
>only here because I lost a bet
>only here for the lols
>only here for _______

What the fuck is up with girls needing to justify why the fuck they're on this platform?

She unmatched

>What the fuck is up with girls needing to justify why the fuck they're on this platform?

"I don't want someone I actually know to find me and think I'm a whore"

The most this-has-to-bait-no-one-can-seriously-be-this-retarded part of dating a basic tinder bitch is you're essentially paying time and money to buy the opportunity to pay more time and money and the occasional indeterministic pussy access.

It means that you should drive her out into the wilderness and leave her there to figure out if she really does like adventure.

thats just mean and austistic pham

I swipe every time I see red flag keywords like "adventure "love life" "love music" "love going to the beach" "love food" "love travel" and any other similar generic and boring shit

Wtf is going on in this thread? You know if your/fly you can just bang them right. You don't have to take them out, just get their snap chat for nudes and then drive over to hers and fuck her brains out. Do this all on the same day you matched. Rinse and repeat until you find a girl you actually like. Pic related

it means she doesnt like boring niggas so have a personality, ask her questions, and learn to live life a little

yo udont have to book her passag to egypt

WHAT is that thing called selma

you have some expaining to do

good

>adventure

It means be spontaneous on a date. Like, pick her up, go for a drive into the country or something, stare at the sunset and get to know eachother. This isn't highschool, dinner + movies are stale.

shes fat

>adventure

All inclusive resort.

You ever see these hoes post pictures of their adventures? That's because they don't go on adventures.

Spontaneous now days is watching putlocker instead of netflix when you arre about to cum inside her

post pic of face frame and height pls.

>Selma

Explain.

thanks for running with it, user appriciate it

Congratulations, you've just described me and every person I've ever met.

Honestly can you blame us senpai? Everyone I know in the under thirty age group is poor as fuck, and there's not much else to do when you're trapped with no prospects.

lolololololol

Well my non /fit m8s were playing with my phone on Saturday night and basically thought they'd swipe right a lot and send derogatory comments to new matches. Selma here apparently kept writing back. That's when you know they want it

I just did

Adventure is their synonym for money.

Can anyone give me a Starting Adventure routine?

Current lifts are 1234 for 1rm and do a 25min 5km

>for 1rm
>25min 5km
how about you lift and run more?

kek

OP sounds like he should follow my personal rules for Tinder

>If it says "adventure" in her profile, swipe left
>If she has fucked up teeth, swipe left
>If she's got a skydiving picture, swipe left
>If she's wearing too much Boston apparel (Sox, Bruins, I don't care), swipe left

And by far the most subjective, but most important rule
>If she looks boring, swipe left
This could mean anything, and whatever it means to you is fine. Just abide by it. I ain't paying a fucking subscription fee to tinder, so I'm on a finite number of likes. I can't be swiping right on everyone!

I dont want to be T-boring mode, i want to lift for adventure and they said once i have a foundation i could switch to an adventure routine

shit nigger he isnt going to marry them just fuck them

lol

you people are doing tinder so incredibly wrong. whether a girl is boring or basic or whatever the fuck you want to say has nothing to do with whether she's bangable. is she attractive? swipe right.

my entire strategy revolves around convincing them that staying in is a good idea, then getting them to come over for "netflix" and then we bang.

if you're looking for a girlfriend on tinder, uninstall the app then consider killing yourself.

find more excuses lame ass

I don't know about you, but I can't fuck a girl if I find her personality unbearable. Because it's really unlikely we'd get through the entire exchange of matching, meeting up, and fucking, without talking once.

You do you familia, but my shit works. I may not be banging a ton of different chicks, but I have multiple consistent things going on with these girls. Personally I'd prefer recurring sex over one-time shit.

>If she's got a skydiving picture, swipe left
that's awfully specific mate
oh well different strokes for different folks, I'm not him but I dont really care for a romantic relationship, I just want sex

translation: she's married and looking for affairs

but your missing out on that flirting practice even if you dont get to fuck them you get more experiance and shit which is always good

adventure with me and my bros
>on to the autobahn
>drive until we find something where we've never been before
>break into old factory buildings
>climb rocks and castles
>spend nights at the beach with campfires and stockbrot
>all we eat and drink is either beer or disgusting shit we found in the forest
>and stockbrot

adventures with me and my ex
>watch a disney movie we haven't seen in 3 days

srv?

Experience for what?
More basic bitches?
I could be training by delts bro

bro
>drive 4hrs to another state because you heard of a good place to eat
>entire car ride is a blast
>get there and the place is closed
>end up dicking around and crashing on a beach
>drive back a day later

Why are bros so much more fun? If a car ride is longer than 20 with a chick its instant radio but 4hrs of conversation just happens with bros

black dicks

Follow up to my own post, but having sex with the same girl more than once is fun (imo) because you get to try weird sex stuff.

Each girl is into different things, and I like being able to push those boundaries. One girl let's me slap the shit out of her, another girl like to tie me up and do stuff to my butt.

You would be surprised how many girls have skydiving pics. I'm not Tindering for romance (that's what other "legit" dating apps are for) but I don't care how hot a girl is, if I think she's boring/vapid/retarded I won't want to bang her.

>flirting practice
Not tryna be a cunt here, but I don't need flirting practice. I'm a decent looking, amicable dude. I just be polite and charming and that works just fine for me.

life user........... life

Germans confirmed for living a Canadian lifestyle.
Except our highways are limited to 110 kph =(

Daily reminder that travelling and fucking """""exotic"""""" dudes for a week while drunk off your face is the softcore version of getting kidnapped by an enemy tribe and that's why roasties love it so much

i don't know if it's because i'm in humid hell right now and i smell like utter shite, but i can feel the sweat on her groin on my hands from here in fucking bulgaria

>feels nice

>ayy I'd like to rub my dick between them rolls until i cum on your big fat mommy gut
>pls respond

>tfw every young person just driks in my hometown, god these fuckers are boring, hopefully I can find a gf thats somewhat like myself

I guess I'm not that picky since I'm a hopeless virgin, as long as someone is a 5 I will be ok with it. trying to improve myself in the looks department.
What are some "legit" dating apps?
I doubt they'll be of help (live in italy, people are not that much into that shit)

Veeky Forums does anyone want to queue 3s with me

>go on Tinder
>every girl has adventures, liking dogs, riding horses, clubbing etc.

Fuck this shit

Where do I find the easy to fuck sluts?

I hope you're good looking and white because otherwise it's going to be hell just to get some matches.

By "legit" I meant more for romantic dating than Tinder, which has a rep for being about hookups.

Shit like okcupid. That's the kind of site / app you go to when you're trying to get a gf.

>clubbing
>not easy to fuck

you are aiming low, hookups are shit, but if you are fit, you should have no problem lad

Oh and you also have to be tall.

Of course I'm talking about matching with some 6+/10s. You could always get with some 5s and 4s if you're not hideously deformed or fat.

I really dont know about good looking

since i started lifting my jaw is a lot "sharper" but I have pretty big lips for a whitey

I also am fairly autistic and really socially inadept

most of all I just odnt want to use tinder because relying on a hookup app with 19 seems so fucking pathetic

Installed tinder for 24 hours at one point, here's the run down. These folks speak the truth

>I don't like shirtless pics = She likes shirtless fit pics if you're "hot"
>I love traveling = gold digger who isn't that attractive in the first place
>Picture in passenger seat of BMW/Mercedes/Range Rover with logo showing = Daddy's car, Daddy's girl (you can fuck her at your house, if you drive as nice a car and make enough)
>University Student in Nursing/Psychology/World Studies (anything socioeconomic or health related) = She straight up thinks she's employed and making 100k a year already, get ready for some ignorant ass world views and snark ass you're not good enough for me attitude. She's never DTF unless you're hot and successful, or a student also at her school. She'll talk about how she deserves a hot guy and then settle for Fred the cuck at some point down the road.
>Adventures :) = DTF only if you "take me somewhere"

Rules apply to all basic bitches, most of them are 6.5-7.5 out of 10 and literally not worth the time. Most of them are only DTF if you're rich/hot/both, that means that they want to date you but are fooling themselves into thinking these are "hookups".

I am 5'11 so that shouldnt be a problem
r-right?

you and everyone like you is poor because they feel the need to go out all the time you fucking retard

It's indeed fun to drive 250km/h but we already missed great locations because we were too focused on not dying on the streets.
Sometimes it's also great to just do it like and have a fun ride for hours.
Hell me and my best bud sometimes just sit in his car for 2 hours straight and talk about shit.
The German youth is currently changing. Most of us have enough of working all day. Fitness and the adventures life style are pretty common right now, at least in my group of friends.

Drinking is fine to find some new friends.
Maybe they're not as bad as you think.

This.

I don't even bother going for those hot university white girls at this point. Aside from not being remotely attractive enough to get with them, almost all of them are notoriously picky. You better be at least 6'0+ and look like an average Chad if you even want them to swipe right on you.

>>University Student in Nursing/Psychology/World Studies

wew lad, nail on the head there. Everyone is a psychologist or nurse what gives

>most of all I just odnt want to use tinder because relying on a hookup app with 19 seems so fucking pathetic

you know whats more pathetic sitting at home crying about >tfw no gf

>Hell me and my best bud sometimes just sit in his car for 2 hours straight and talk about shit.

I avoid dropping friends home because i know it ends with a 2hr chat in the car

It really depends on your standards. A good recommendation early on is to swipe right on everybody you see and then look at the matches you get. It'll give you a good idea of the type of girls who are in your range.

do men care about a girls height? 159cm here and it's one of my main insecurities. Short even with heels

>mfw all these bitches with nose and tongue piercings and a shitload of tattoos

Is this a big red flag?

I wouldn't.

t. 5'7 manlet

drinkings too expensive and it makes me sick + clubs are boring as fuck, I like drinking for occasions but every weekend is just shit, thankfully I enjoy my own company but it'd be nice to have a like minded close friend or 2

THAT'LL DO PIG

THAT'LL DO

SQUEAL FOR DADDY
They will let you choke them out and go ass to mouth

They do. Sorry to say it mate but they do. Thankfully like 80% of girls list their height in their bio now, it seems they want to preemptively cut short any chance of you showing up and being short. read bios

i find the nose piercing and blue hair hot but lord help me if i dont hear alarm bells constantly

No this is your tinder golden zone, you're not trying to find 9/10's you're trying to get laid. Tattoos and piercings if aesthetic are more than likely DTF because of poor impulse control.

For fucking, you're perfect but I wouldn't breed with you.

Don't want manlet kids.

I feel like she should be smaller than me
with 159 you are smaller than the average so dont worry

if your slim and decent looking face it literally does not mater what height you are, you could be literally 4 foot tall and if you're good looking every guy will still want to fuck you

Lie and say you're 6'0 or 6'1
I promise you it'll make a difference

Most guys only care about you being shorter than them so I wouldn't worry about it.

meant smaller than the average male if that wasnt clear

I dont live in burgerland, I would write 180 tbqh

I mgiht even be 182, havent measured in 6 months tbqh

I agree with this man. He knows what he's doing.

Adventure to them is getting dominated and fucked In every hole by a true alpha

Don't go clubbing. You're right, it's expensive and shit.
But house parties/sit ins are fucking great to make friends.
I don't know of that's a thing outside of Germany but we usually just sit down, drink beer and listen to chilled music while chatting
This is usually where you find the cool dudes

I just love it.
Even taking a walk together is sometimes enough to end a day in a good way.

>get on Tinder for 2 weeks
>tfw my confidence about my looks is completely crushed

I always knew I wasn't attractive but damn I think I got like 2 decent looking matches that weren't bots.

Feels bad man

Every guy I know has preferences towards height but literally no one really cares, proportions are infinitely more important than height. Although short girls tend to have fucked proportions, it's not an inherent problem with being short.