What the fuck is CHAD doing for his hair, Veeky Forums? This shit looks sleek as fuck

What the fuck is CHAD doing for his hair, Veeky Forums? This shit looks sleek as fuck.
>nohomo

Also general hair/hygiene health thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenaturalhavenbloom.com/2015/05/hair-science-how-well-do-mild-cleansers.html
instagram.com/vincitwins/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oyv6CKQurEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think Chad takes any time to style his hair? He wakes up looking like that.

he applies mayonnaise in his hair breh

he literally wakes up, fucks ur girl, and eats pizza

thats what

Guy in the middle ruins it.

no if somebody's hair is swept up like that there's usually some product. But I understand that you are just meme'ing

Don't you get it, Vlad? He doesn't do ANYTHING for his appearance. He WAKES UP and is hotter than you'll ever be. Spend an HOUR getting ready in the morning, an HOUR at the gym, and count EVERY SINGLE MACRO to look half as good as Chad already does.

If you have good hair genetics, having great hair is literally the easiest thing.
Deep condition with an oil (olive or coconut), shampoo every 2-3 days (depending on how oily your head gets) and use high quality product that suits your hair type and the hairstyle you want to achieve.
Your hair quality will be great.

Use minimal or no heat at all.

Pretty much this, but you could stop washing it with soap instead and after the initial hair oil rebalance itll look like the op.

I know a lot of people will say Im gross and wrong but I have hair to my ass and I do hair for a living.

If youre not into that, try to shampoo only 2 times a week, deep condition a lot and get regular cuts. Shampooing daily is going to dry the fuck out of your hair and damage it, causing frizz and breaks.

what if you have dandruff/dryscalp and if you dont shampoo every day you start flaking up and itching?

What kind of trousers are those? Look comfy as fuck

>regularly washes out the oils his hair naturally produces in order to keep it healthy ever single day of the week
>"w-w-why am I getting so much dandruff?"

Pretty much thats why I said once it rebalances. Takes like 2 weeks or maybe a month. Wear a hat, shit gets gross but man its awesome when it balances. I get so many compliments and its so soft and smoothe and healthy.

i developed it when i was a kid, and i only showered thrice a week back then

is the solution to apply shampoo less, or shower less?

thanks breh, ill give it a shot

time to dig out my old baseball caps

your girl does it for him, then gives him a blow job whilst he brushes his teeth.

fucking chad

Buzz cuts and skin fades only

Shampoo less, not shower less. I shower twice a day, get my hair wet 3 or 4 times a week with no product or shampoo and brush it when im out. You can still be clean just dont fall for the soap meme. Same with your body but most people like their cystic back acne more than the stigma of just using water to wash your body.

Buy a shampoo that's made for dandruff / dry scalp and don't wash your hair more than 3 times/week.

Nowadays, they make shit that restore the balance in your scalp and help with itching and redness, don't fall for nopoo memes.
Soap is also too harsh for some people (check this out if you want to thenaturalhavenbloom.com/2015/05/hair-science-how-well-do-mild-cleansers.html ).

Vichy makes good shit, i have seborrhoeic dermatitis and it has helped me a lot.

How are those guys? google aint being helpful

>buying expensive shit instead of just putting stupid shit all over yourself
>using the sudsy jew

>expensive shit

It's 7€ and it lasts 2-3 months, hardly expensive.
It worked fine for my dermatitis, calmed it down and stopped the super flaking, so i'm content with it.

Anyone have an idea on the hair routine for the person in the middle?

HE eats PIZZA that's what HE does

HE has STYLE, HE has GRACE

the secret is pizza grease

I just use castille soap to wash my body and hair

zero issues

So is it okay to use conditioner daily or does the same apply to that?

It's mentioned in the link of that post that it's a good cleanser.
As with every grooming product, what works for me or you may not work for someone else.

CALVIN KLEIN
CUFFED PANT

looked it up for u :-)
they do look comfy

Hairbro my hair looks pretty good after it dries from the shower but during the day it gets "flatter"
Wat do

oh, I thought htey were like long johns

They are, essentially.

Is it strange to take a picture into a barber and telling them you want that haircut?

Its pomade you fucking idiots jesus

Not really, he'll probably appreciate it more than a bad verbal explanation of what you'd like him to do.

Thanks man. I'm getting a pair right now

>tfw use coconut condito
>and some fancy shampoo that increases blonde colour and shine
>dry as fuck hair after washing it second time
>have to contstantly add water to shape my hair before I go out

At least I got comments from girls that it looks great

get on that natty hair grease routine, no shampoo life

I only wash my hair with shampoo and condito once a week all the other times when I shower after working out I just use water

>I just use water

I guarantee your hair smells bad.

obviously male models sponsored by calvin

too german to be relevant in that community tho, gl

Use babby shampoo for max hair gains

Losing my hair, and have seborheic dermatitis

GG friends, tried everyhing

Are their physique's achievable natty through years of training or is there no hope for someone natty to achieve this

I dont live in india abdul

The hardest part is getting the abs when natty and bulking

I tried doing it for six weeks, but my hair remained in that greasy stage.
Should I try again?
I have hair as thick as an Indian's :(

With that package in his pants, he makes it.

Left and right are the Vinci twins, dunno who's in the middle.
instagram.com/vincitwins/

They're IG "models", but they look pretty fucking weird in most of their pictures and really handsome in only a few of them.

Also cold water to make it sleek

The middle guy doesn't look too big, but still probably on gear, the other too are obviously running

Yeah m8 , they don't look as good in other pictures. You are right about their faces, I wonder how tall they are, 6'1?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Oyv6CKQurEY

Apparently, 6'2''.
They looked better without the over styled hair.

Bald fade master race reporting in, clean as fuark m8

With conditioner you can if you feel its dry. If I bleach my hair Ill use it 2 or 3 times a week to soothe it but generally you wont need to if you have no real damage. My husband keeps his hair short and gets regular trims, so Im assuming thats closer to your hair type than mine, and he doesnt require any shampoo or conditioner, but if it gets a little oily from it being humid or whatever he will use a little bit of baking soda in it, wash it out and then put a little apple cider vinagear in to soothe it, if you wanna completely stop depending on the soapy jew.

Honestly when I stopped putting chemicals in my hair it stayed voluminous until i decided to pat it down, and in which case I could fluff it back up again if I wanted. It pretty much does whatever I want it to. However, I know people dont like not using soaps, so just general hair health will help. Keep drying it out to a minimum, hair products should be used sparingly, no heat, washed and rinsed in cold water, and try to get your hair to dry in the way you want it. Think rollers or hair towels, etc.

I am a half native american woman with hair down to my ass. Let me fucking tell you about the grease struggle when I started. It took a year because I kept giving up becauze it was gross but after about 8 to 10 weeks of going straight at it without giving in to shampooing I woke up and noticed my hair was so perfect at the roots.. And then slowly it started to sink down until the entire length was good. Its definitely a process but so is taking care and fixing everything else on your body.

>ass length greasy hair

Fuck I want to puke

Yeah well I did mention it would be gross. Kept it in a bun unless I washed or brushed though so it wasnt really that bad.

stopped putting anything in my hair. No shampoo, no products, no conditioner, nothing but water for the past 8 years. Never felt better, and it doesn't smell. I wear it cut fairly short, granted, but I'm never going back

i take some medication for a skin condition. should i just apply that without getting it wet or should i not do it at all?

Why are we so nasty as kids? I remember washing myself only once a week. Gross.

Amen to no shampoo. Shampoo free for 1.5 years now.

What kind of medication?

It really is amazing. When I tell people they dont even believe me because they cant even imagine hair like mine coming from just washing with water.

Benzol peroxide

If its topical, wash your face with a really mild soap or just water, pat dry and apply. Honestly though pretty sure it should say this on the prescription card.

these guys look like fucking toolbags, holy shit this is the real cringe famalam

Yeah I know that but will it fuck with the natural oils? I havent put anything besides doctor prescribed things in my hair during showers in about a year.

You put it on your scalp? Thought it was face. Regardless Id just use it as prescribed, with water. I wash my hair with water almost daily. As long as youre not stripping the oils out with shampoo you should be fine.

any conditioner recommendation?

hello norwood my old friend

Coconut oil, but if youre just looking to buy some go to sallys beauty supply or any other beauty supply and look for the little pouches of deep conditioners. They come for different things. Dry hair, oily, damaged, etc. Get whats good for you. Theyre cheap as fuck, generally high end quality and the girls there will help you if youre not sure what kind you need. I get the pouches because its 1 or 2 uses so you can experiment without spending 15 bucks on a jar of shit you may not like.

fucking KEK

So what do you guys think the guys on the left and rights stats are?

I wanna be that and I'm

6'4" 180 and feel like skeletor. Tell me, is it possible?