Tfw you wanna bulk and lift, but you should probably cut and cardio

>tfw you wanna bulk and lift, but you should probably cut and cardio

Please, is there any "fun form" of cardio that isnt a chore to do? Day 3 of bike and eliptical and im already bored to death.

scream nigger in the hood

great cardio, and not boring at all

Listen to podcasts

Sprints are fun to me. When I'm out on the road I use electrical poles to guide my sprints, so I'll sprint to one then rest until I reach the next one and so on. Turning it into a game can be fun and also challenging.

Run or bike OUTSIDE, with other people.

just do walks on the treadmill under the AC while listening to podcasts or watching something informative and shieet. get some brain gainz while you're at it. you don't need to do cardio to burn off calories. though walking takes longer obviously.

>Walking
Cmon man if you're not obese you should at least jog.

i jog sometimes, but i just find it boring, and unlike walking you can't really concentrate on other things while running.

Topkek

Dancing if done somewhat seriously is decent cardio. Personally I do Lindy hop.
Has a lot of disadvantages also but at least it's not boring.

Indoor cardio is killing me, i switched from ss to ppl just to burn more calories without cardio, but any type of cardio outside with music is bearable if its not too long

Sports.

Basketball, tennis, swimming, etc.

swimming from sharks is a good one

I just roll with rowing machines and try to set new PRs and such

Jump rope
Heavy bag training
Pretty much anything related to boxing

came to post this

>Running
>Cycling
>Swimming

These and there variations are the only acceptable forms of cardio. Elliptical machines are retarded.

Also FUCK indoor cardio. Its like being in a prison. Fucking OP hit the pavement broski. Run trails and shit. Run in the rain. Just do it bitch.

Play a sport? Volleyball can be pretty fun even if you're an unathletic piece of shit like me.

HIIT 3x a week for 20-30min is all you need

>20-30 min
do you really need this mcuh

lazy fatass

OP try and train towards something cardio based, 5k, 10k, marathon etc with whatever your fitness level is. Push a butcher. Go swimming. Play a ballsport like soccer. Jump rope. Do a class martial art, like kickboxing or something. (Not aikido or something technique based). Swimming is also really great.

Most importantly kill yourself you worthless sack of shit, I typed this out and I know you won't do any of it because you're pathetic. Oh you want to prove me wrong? Ha, let's see you last a week, bet you couldn't.

It's just so fucking boring.

And it's hard to maintain 125kg as is, adding more than the 10 minutes of rowing HIIT I do now seems like shit

Find a good semen demon. Seriously some gurls its hard to keep up with and put me out of breath

switch it up, like ive trained every day to run for 30 days straight and i think that actually hindered my progress.

incorporating other types of cardio used different muscles in my body and actually made coming back to regular running much more enjoyable and easier overall, not to mention it wasn't too boring

if you're talking about short term boring, then listen to a podcast or use those zombie chasing you apps that were popular a couple years ago

you hit me with one more excuse and ill slap you across the face so fast you'll need new hair

it only sucks when you start because you aren't used to it

once you run for a long enough period of time and build up your endurance it turns into a joyride