Weak Jaw

Is there anyway besides surgery to get a stronger jawline?
I've heard about mewing but I couldn't figure out if I was doing it right

Either chew gum regulary or pop molly once a week

Retard

Chewing gum doesn't change bone structure.
Bigger masseter muscle won't help much aswell.

Look at the jawlet and laugh

>pop molly once a week
Wait, what? X makes your jaw bigger?

I used to be skinnyfat, and the workout and some cardio let me lose some of that face fat

If you dont have a good jawline, you dont have a chance though
sorry bud

Roidz. They'll thicken it, but you're never going to be as beautiful as that man.

How is my jaw Veeky Forums?
>inb4 dehydrated
>inb4 auschwitz

Bald heas doesn't suit you because you have a lil bitch nose. Great jaw though, but yeah you're skinny af and look like you're made of glass

I'm a recovering fatty, still fat though. Down from 330lbs to 212 lbs, so I still have a fat face. I'm not sure but I think I have a weak jawline

It makes you gurn and clench your jaw muscles, I remember looking in a mirror after getting home from a night where I had about 0.5g mandy and thinking how good my jaw looked. Probably doesn't do much in the long term though.

Hair has never looked good on me desu
This was just days before I buzzed it all off

don't listen to him. you look way better with a shaved head.

I know, thanks
Anyway I'm genuinely just curious about my jawline

effay/10

>Tfw your weak ass jawline disappears into no jawline on your bulk

shaved head looks 10x better. white supremacist mode is the best way to make gains.

effay as fuark, just need a nose job

MDMA makes you grind your teeth like a motherfucker.

It's literally the reason why everyone has binkies at raves.

Not terrible

Chewing gum will increase bone density of the mandible.

Take a shitload of hgh and 500mg test a week

nope.

sounds more like a symptom of the brain synapses you just permanently.

good life choices senpai.

> in b4 molly doesn't destroy synapses.

if you do even a tiny recreational amount you verifiably have destroyed synapses permanetly. google it.

Hard to tell with that pic, camera has a slight fish eye affect. Shaved head usually brings out the jaw alot more and yours looks decent from what I can see.

meaty nose/10

Buzz looks so much better, you look like a massive faggot with hair and your nose looks wide as fuck and face is puffy as hell in the picture with hair... No idea why

Definitely more Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums

also don't get why everyone is complaint about the nose it looks normal desu, at least on the buzzed pic

I cut a piece off my old weightbelt and I chew that, have got mad massater gains, but iv'e always had a good jaw so it's just accentuated it.

Rub your finger from your earlobe downwards and if you can feel your jaw pop out right underneath it's a good jaw

How does one determine if they have a weak/strong jaw?

Well, my left masetter muscle is smaller and when I feel it it, it seems to have a notch in it.

So I chewed lots of gum and tough foods on the left side only.

You know what happened...? My left temporalis muscle is hypertrophied know. Fuck this stupid shit.