Advice Veeky Forums, I'm on a 2500 calorie diet to lose some fat...

Advice Veeky Forums, I'm on a 2500 calorie diet to lose some fat. I go to the gym every other day and do hypertrophy with 20 mins of cardio at the end. Should I eat the same amount of carbs and fats on my off days or cut out the carbs and increase fats or does it not matter. And yes I read the sticky, didn't say anything about % of macros

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump, curious as well about the carbs and fats

>curious as well about the carbs and fats

>1 poster

nice try samefag

What kind of fucking cut is 2500 calories? You fucking faggot that's like above maintenance for most people

Cut carbs and increase protein

Stupid nigger

I'm 230lb right now, 3200 is maintenance

someone who is active.

>someone who is active.

Someone who is asking such beginner questions is unlikely to be so active that 2500 calories is a caloric deficit for them.

If 2500 cals is a deficit then how much is a surplus for such a person? 4000 calories? As many as someone blasting tren?

>I'm 230lb right now, 3200 is maintenance

And like 40% bodyfat?

3200 is not maintenance. Post your current body please

YOU FAGGOTINI LOL

This totally fucked me up. I'm high as a giraffes nuts and this fucked with my head. You hear? I'm h-i-g-h! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! It's the fucking tits!!

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

recalculate your TDEE here brah

Google carb cycling OP

jk 3200 is not maintenance thats bulking, maintenance is about 2900 calories.

i think you might actually be retarded

in that case, you should be eating 2200-2400 instead of 2500 for a 700-500 kcal deficit

IIRC

>40% protein
>40% carbs
>20% fat (divided into 10% bad fat and 20% good fat)

should i get eating that many carbs on my off days as well, or severely decrease carbs and up my fats to keep the same amount of calories

True I am retarded

m,y bad, 4000 calorie bulk is completely normal for a natty beginner.

Personally I cut on 3000 calories

its ok we're all going to make it

it's alright to decrease carbs and replace with fats, as long as you are alright with slightly less muscle bloating and decreased energy

if i were you i'd stick with the same level of carbs every day

2500 CALORIE CUT??!!

Are you out of your mind you fucking lunatic? you're going to lose all your muscle, you need to be eating AT LEAST 3000-3200 calories per day to maintain muscle mass.

2500 calories is starvation, are you trying to become malnourished?

t. Landwhale

how can i lose fat when eating more, is this a meme?

t. Skeleton

post your current body faggot

>nice try same fag
Kek

Yes, user, this is a meme. The signal to noise ratio in this subreddit fucking sucks.

>THIS ISN'T REDDIT!
Could have fooled me.

OP doesnt count as a poster ya dense fuck.

>inb4 hur dur i didnt know

Stay pleb.

>OP doesnt count as a poster ya dense fuck.

does you stupid fucking retard.

Here's an example

Look at this thread.

>>/37618991/

Notice how there's no replies but "One poster" count?

fuck i messed it up but you get the point. Look at a thread with no posts, it'll say one poster.

Look at a thread with only one reply, it'll say two posters.

I follow 1g protein per lb bodyweight
.5g fat per lb bodyweight.

60g carbs on off days. Rest of carbs go to weekly maintencne/bulk/cit, or you can decide your weekly carb I take by how many carbs you prefer each week (how you look water retention wise) and add more fat to the diet instead to hit weekly maintenece/bulk/cut.