How the fuck is it possible to eat 3000 calories a day

Been stuck at 135 lb for 6 months and I eat until I feel sick but wont gain anything, what do bros??

I eat burgers and spahgetti and meatballs drink milk but its still barely 2000 cal, and I cant afford to go out to eat everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8G31Eheh9k
youtube.com/watch?v=kBVne-wZJD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as a fellow shit-at-bulking-faggot
make shakes

or you can do this

youtube.com/watch?v=K8G31Eheh9k

Height?

Also how much you burning each day? You tracking your calories in out?

>oreos

Im not trying to eat poison faggot, I want to be healthy...

I ate 4 pupusas de chi harron today, about 900 cals. That was just my lunch

jesus christ, do you only eat 1.5 meals a day? just eat more. when you're full, eat 5 more bites. don't wait until you're hungry to eat again. that's literally all there is to it.

5'8 and still growing I think, how am I suppose to count my calories out??

I take 1 walk a day and excersise for like 20 minutes

Hey i think i was rude in my other reply, sorry bro your not a faggot im just mad

How is it possible to eat less than 3k without feeling like shit all day
Fucking cutting

Gee, I didnt think of that!

When I stuff my self the whole day I get to 2500, and the next morning I feel like im going to die and cant eat for like 8 hours

ok faggot this one is more healthy

youtube.com/watch?v=kBVne-wZJD8

mayonnaise and ramen is GOAT : ^ )

Never gonna make it

Eat 200 calories every 30 minutes or so, this can be food or 10oz of milk

I have a fitbit which helps with calorie expenditure. Anyway track your calorie intake and make sure it's above your TDEE.

To make it easier just add stuff to your foods like sauces and bread etc, drink shaker with milk, two scoops with 400ml of milk is roughly 450kcal

>mayonnaise

Soybean oil for gains?? Lol its poison and estrogen too

its cool man, im just kidding

but in all seriousness, try eating 2 cups of rice with every meal
toast in the morning
also alot of potatoes

You're not cut out to be anything more than a twink faggot. Stop lifting asap.

never gonna make it. stop making excuses and eat more, faggot. if i can bulk from 125 to 170 and counting then you can do it too.

give up your natty card for mk677. shit makes me binge untill i throw up and then keep going

I have really wide shoulders, dad and both grandparents were pro athletes

Get cucked anonfag

I want to bulk, but not by eating poison thats the problem

anyone can bulk by eating shit all day

unless you're doing cardio for hours a day at 5'8 how do you need 3000 calories? you know 98% of any weight you put on is going to just be fat, right?

Whats your average day look like in terms of meals?

I have a really hard time believing a person cant get more than 2k calories a day.

Protein shakes+oats+peanut butter+a banana with every meal OP

Peanut butter
You can get one little cup for 5 bucks, and it has 1590 Calories
Eat 1 a day

>cant eat for shit
>has to bulk on fucking chicken and rice and meme shit

user bulk for fucks sake are you anorexic? Get out of skelly and then eat clean

Carbs often sit pretty heavy in the stomach. Increasing fat intake not only increases calorie intake at twice the amount, but also is much easier to consume.

>anyone can bulk by eating shit all day

not you apparently

lel

I have one word: MRE's

>I have really wide shoulders

Enjoy being coat-hanger mode then

>tfw i can smash 2 hot&readys and a half gallon of milk in one sitting
Can we trade stomachs nigga?
I fucked mine up

Haha get roasted kid

Peanut butter is very unhealthy

everything you just said except the banana is unhealthy

2 burgers in the morning with milk = 1200 calories

eat spahgeti and meatballs with milk = 1000 calories

and I may eat some nuts and fruit

I was 145 when I ate chic fil a everyday lol

lanklet detected

Bait.

>Ima speed this up for y'all

>MUH GENES
>5'8
>135

lol fuck off kid

you're not some special snowflake who is immune to the laws of nature. Either eat more and stop being a bitch or become a trap

Look up Scooby's bulking bars

>two meals a day
>why can't i gain weight waaaaahhhh

Dude, if you can tell me how to eat a healthy diet and get 3000 calories I will paypal you $100

Obviously if I DID get enough calories I would gain weight but I dont understand how thats possible by just eating fruits veggies and meat

This. Op is a faggot. Eat more you whiny fuck.

carbs u dumb nigger

oats, sweet potato, rice, beans, nuts, bananas

inb4 poison

Add a meal in, increase variety and increase fiber. Add in olive oil and peanut butter. Fiber is important because it helps everything move through your intestines.

2 meals a day isnt enough, but you know that, you're just a fucking idiot.

Carbs aren't the best. Fats are best. Per gram, Fat contains more than twice the amount of calories as carbs. Olive oil, coconut oil are fucking great for you, much better than carbs, and increase calories more efficiently.

Humans didnt evolve eating most of that stuff, they mostly ate meat and fruits

I have a tested IQ of 146 and please stop telling me to eat peanut butter its not healthy

Calories add up so fast I have a hard time staying under 4k lmao you're sad OP.

And that's with a very clean diet too, the worst thing I eat is probably bacon.

>paleofags

lol enjoy meme """""""""" lifestyle""""""""""

Then add olive oil and coconut oil to your diet. A single tablespoon of olive oil is more than 100 calories. You could make an olive oil dressing for a salad and get more calories than you're getting with fucking burger. IQ test measures intelligence, you just have an equal amount of stupid to displace it.

Just eat more than you usually do. Eat as much as you can for your meals and throw in a gainer shake at the end of the day. Counting calories is dumb as fuck for beginners.

>meme life
>literally spouting memes
You're cancer bud. Fats are great, help in hormone production and are calorie dense. It's sound bulking advice.

>eats 2 burgers for breakfast
>refuses peanut butter because it's unhealthy

>humans didn't evolve to eat X
>he drinks milk and eats pasta

you're either fucking retarded or a troll. for your sake i really hope you're the latter.

>has a "tested IQ of 146"
>isn't even smart enough to perform the basic living function of eating

>he thinks IQ is a good measure of his intelligence
I remember being naïve too. Kid, I'm 55 years old, and listen to me when I tell you no one worth a damn gives a shit about IQ. Now, if you're done being stubborn, just eat some food and stop being a bitch.

Thx, will be drinking olive oil

I eat pasta because I need it for calories, I understand its not natural I just dont know how else to get the calories without buyings a shitload of meat

And burgers are perfectly healthy besides the bread

>Im 55 and on Veeky Forums and let me tell you about life kiddo

Ok gramps

How much do nutrients matter when bulking? I'm having trouble keeping from eating too many fats and proteins and enough carbs.

Bro, it's simple. If you're going to eat a restrictive diet, without knowledge of how to supplement it properly, you're unhealthy. The way I see it, you're trying to be healthy is actually making you less healthy because you have no idea how to properly it within your restrictive diet.

Learn your shit, or stop complaining.

As long as your calories aren't too high and you aren't getting tired you should be able to get all your nutrients.

>I eat pasta because I need it for calories
yeah, well apparently you need peanut butter for calories too. and lots of other shit. so why don't you eat those too??

i'm done with this thread

Good to see you haven't kept up with Veeky Forums and my two posts talking about my experience in the insurance firm Arthur J. Gallagher. But again, don't listen to me or the other anons who know what we're talking about when we say you're a bitch and you should spend more time eating and less time spouting your "intelligence," your superiority complex over an old man trying to help you out, and taking that dick up your ass.

Thats why i came here...

>ask Veeky Forums question
>"lmao its simple just know your shit lmao "

Thanks.

This is my first time on Veeky Forums I do not know who you are good sir, enjoy my SS payments during your retirment

>tfw best of both worlds
>can easily eat 3,000 calories and don't even feel full
>am lazy so I can just conveniently "forget" to eat when cutting
>also kind of enjoy those cutting stomach pangs a little tbqh

feels oh so very good by brethren

Don't worry about it, you're getting enough nutrients as long as you eat a variety of foods.

Nah man, you asked a question.
>Been stuck at 135 lb for 6 months and I eat until I feel sick but wont gain anything, what do bros

You mentioned nothing of your special diet you idiotically adhere to, so stop complaining. Fuck off.

You're ignoring what people tell you though. so fuck off

Good point desu, except a diet of meats and fruits is the opposite of idiotic, these peanut butter eaters are idiotically poisoning their body

I make 900-1000 calorie shakes. Also don't get into the habit of eating when you're hungry, eat when it's time to eat. If you miss a meal it's way worse trying to make up for it than just eating it even if you're not hungry. Like, the difference between eating your 600-1000 calorie meal and trying "catch up" by eating a 1300-1800 calorie meal is the difference between heaven and hell.

God you're a pompous little kid

Love when life beats the shit out of people like you

Can you explain why you think peanut butter is toxic?

christ you're autistic, just get a peanut and mush it into a paste if you really think peanut butter is bad for you.

or kys that works too.

He came here for advice, realized he is a dumbshit, and is now resorting to memetrolling instead of self reflecting on his horrible life choices as a human being. Pay no attention to him.

People with real questions feel free to hijack this thread.

Fat doesn't make you fat. Carbs aren't bad.

Jesus fucking christ, calories have to come from someplace. Do you think that you're just going to eat nothing but protein?

The funny part is too much protein fucks your kidneys too :^)

Im not sure how making my own peanut butter would make it more unhealthy

It spikes insulin and I forgot what exactly but its not an actual nut and therefore has chemicals in it that is suppose to stop animals from eating it which is bad for humans

>instead of self reflecting on his horrible life choices as a human being

Sounds like projection, i tend to reveal insecurity in people

You sound lower class

How are oats ,peanut butter and protein shakes unhealthy? Fucking retard stop lifting and go play golf

I think I worded my post wrong. I'm currently struggling to eat ENOUGH carbs and I'm going a little OVER on the proteins and fats. not the other way around.

No one is this big of a fagot, op is obviously a troll.

2/10 made me reply

The answer is simple - eat more carbs. Not everything in life is going to be easy and comfortable.

But this advice doesn't matter because you're never going to make it with your current attitude

Fucking summer
The most healthy all nayural diet you deserve is gallons of semon

*bones rattle*

Protien shakes have been linked to testicular cancer

Oats and peanuts are relitivly healthy but not optimal

This thread

Eat fatty foods, more calories per gram, so less food you eat yet can help you exceed tdee. So look to mix coconut oil in your foods, peanut butter in yur shakes, and add cheese to things that go wit cheese.

Similar situation to you OP.
I just started eating 4 times a day instead of just two. It a lot more cooking and eating leftovers, but there's not much else to do.

Show me your progress fellow skletons.

5'9
119 pounds

>You sound lower class

No I'm a realist that doesn't believe the world should bend over to my almighty opinion

You'll learn when you're older that you don't know shit about shit, there's too much knowledge to learn in the world for anyone to walk around automatically dismissing people's opinions based on MUH IQ

>Protein shakes have been linked to testicular cancer

Dude. Whey protein is milk. It is a concentrated form of milk. You drink milk already.

130 pounds

search "GOMAD"

follow the meal plan and cook at home as much as you can. I was just like you and it is hard at first but you need to eat to get this bloated feeling and you need to keep eating throughout the day to keep that feeling.

Yea it makes us skinnyfats feel like shit at first but it gets easier. Just gotta force it.

GOMAD you fucking idiot.

I give this advice to fatties and skellies. If you are a fatty either drop your liquid calories or some of your solid calories. If you are a skelly add some liquid or add some solid. It's literally that simple.

There is no excuse to be a fat fuck and there is no excuse to be A spooky skeleton

>Muh poison
Fuck you, I doubt you know shit all about chemistry. I'd recommend eating huge bowls of oatmeal, but you'd start bitching about gluten or some shit.
I know Mcdonalds is low class, but there is nothing objectively wrong with the McChicken. I still bet you couldn't eat one without crying.
You fucking baby.

>Implying liquid calories are viable
Sugar is bad.
Unless you mean using a blender to liquify things.

idk if someone already said this, but:

1) Milk. Drink lots of it.

2) Eat when you're bored. It's hugely responsible for why people are fat. People eat to give themselves something to do. It makes them fat. In your case however you're not worried about that.

3) Drink milk when you're bored.

Not sure if theres anything to it, but try to drink something carbonated wotb your meals. For me they used to to not make me feel as full when i used to drink them.

I'm pretty sure your ancestors have a long standing tradition of sucking big fat cocks too. You probably have autistic nightmares after eating spaghetti, imagining those unnatural carbs corrupting your system as the chemical bonds break down and are absorbed.
Whiny faggot baby.

1l milk + 100g musli = 1000 kcal
1l blueberrysoup eylmao = 500 kcal
some fucking rice and sausage = 1000kcal
4dl oats + applesauce = 800 kcal
potato and chicken mix (dont know the english name for the meal) = 600 kcal

I eat 4 times a day ~800 calories each time and don't even consider the meals to be that big

stop being a faggot, I've gone from 60 to 80kg. I started enjoying eating after 70kg again, nobody says it's easy

>too stupid to figure out macros
>too stupid to know this will turn into a ripfest for asking a fucktard question, and posting his IQ in the same thread

I never got how the gomad meme works, do you guys have fucking huge fridges or expect people to go buy a gallon of milk every single day? It's a lot of money too.

You don't deserve it whining bitch. Can't even force yourself to eat a small amount of delicious food .

3000 is easy as shit .

Speed up digestion by not eating junk food all the time.