CARDIO destroyed my life

CARDIO destroyed my life.

that beard ruined my day

Just shave nigga.

How did cardio do that?

cardio lowers the testosterone > beard growth measures testosterone

is why peachfuzz modes are so bitchy

In order to maintain homeostasis, these glands must produce a specific ratio of hormones and do their jobs in the proper way. When you overdo the cardio exercises, it triggers a stress (fight or flight) response. This reaction stimulates the adrenal glands to pump out more cortisol. The level of cortisol hormone rises at the expense of other steroidal hormones.

Go to the doctor and get your hormones tested.

Also you could shave around your jawline and maintain the rest with clippers. I've seen worse salvaged by proper maintenance.

If cardio "caused" this then you must have something else seriously wrong with you which cardio exacerbated.

Is this for real? Fuck I don't want to lower my test. Give me a link or something. You fucks better not be memeing

>cardio lowers testosterone

You only get a limited amount of testosterones per day so combined with lifting and fapping which uses one unit each, cardio would cause your body to take testosterones from other parts (height, dick, or in OP's case, beard)

OP fuck off with ur meme bullshit, unless you are running marrathons on a callorie deffiancy please kill urself for making this thread and spreading cancerious lies.

more meme bullshit. please disregard fellow Veeky Forumsizens

Ebin

>Is this for real?

no. cardio lowers cortisol. learn about the sympathetic vs parasympathetic pathways

more cardio = less stress, which improves everything

This is the most brosciency post I've read in my life. This is worse than momscience.

this nigga is sort of right

I had clinically high cortisol levels for months, one of the symptoms was hair loss and lack of growth

facial hair wasn't patchy, but significantly thinner and lighter of color, with a highly reduced rate of growth

I highly doubt that cardio alone could cause such an elevation, though
but don't fuck with cortisol, shit makes you lose your mind

BREATHE THE PRESSURE
COME PLAY MY GAME I'LL TEST YA
PSYCHOSOMATIC ADDICT, INSANE
BREATHE THE PRESSURE
COME PLAY MY GAME I'LL TEST YA
PSYCHO, -SOMATIC ADDICT, INSANE

This is alopecia nothing to do with test

I'M THE TROUBLE STARTER, THE PUNKING INSTIGATOR
IM THE FEAR ADDICTED, DANGER ILLUSTRATED.
IM THE BITCH YOU HATED

>cardio lowers the testosterone

I think that looks pretty cool and gives you charisma