ITT Post Workout Rewards

How do you treat yourself after a successful workout Veeky Forums?

Pic related.

I have a wholesome shower and contemplate the teachings of Scooby.

Yeeeee dirty bulkin bro. Tfw trying to fill 6'2" FRAME and not look small. Eat big get big

the dopamine is my reward family

2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Rocky Road whey!

>rewards

what are you a fucking pet? why reward yourself?

chobani flips, esp. the pb&j and almond coco loco

i end up eating four of those things, they're so good.

Whey whey wait, they make that?

this desu

I don't, doing so would be idiotic.

I play vidya for every hour working out

I praise myself after every set; just a mental thumbs-up or, "Good job." When I complete the day's workout, I allow myself to watch a movie that evening

Epsom salt bath, glorious.

successful workout? what the fuck does this even mean? just go fucking do your workout and get on with your life - you're the type of fag that wears namebrand shirts and shit of the protein powder you buy, jesus christ, you're not pulling a merger with a multi-million dollar company or winning a 5K, you're going into a climate controlled, safe area with other people in usually broad daylight and lifting preset amounts of weight to look good

when you have to for some reason chase down game with your bare hands for nourishment and fail, get hit by a car on your way to work out, or have bones broken from a freak accident in the gym, then you can say you whether or not you had a "successful workout" and decide if you want to "treat yourself"

do you treat yourself every time you take a shit successfully or sleep successfully too? fuck me you fucking donkey, get over yourself

2 scoops? C'mon
4 scoops, two/three times a day
I don't want to hear this "once a day"
C'MON LET'S GET BIG

You're right but i feel you came on a little too strong

You purists with your unattainable standards make me sick. HAVE A FAULT FAGGOT.

i love you

Normally I fuck my gf while my pump is still nice then shower and eat

AUTISMO
U
T
I
S
M
O

That looks heavenly OP....holy fuck, I'd demolish that.

Pic related is my daily treat. Apart from this and a can of Pepsi Max or a small cappuccino, my cut is on point.

A beer usually. But i try to keep my weight up. Extra stability on the ice rink.

Sometimes a waffle chocolate bar coming home from the gym.

A nice sirloin steak. Ate about 4lbs of steak today.

"Wow! What a refreshing brisk walk! Guess I can reward myself with a Pizza! Better make sure to get a diet coke, too!"
Makes sense if you meet a milestone but after every 'successful' work out?

Distracting myself from how empty my life has become is my reward

I don't normally ever do this but today I snorted a line of coke, devilish treat.