it was hot and this shit was so cheap.

I put it in a 4 yr Olds butt and also drugged him asleep

What did you drink?

orange fanta

I just ate a bag of $1.49 bag of cheetos and 24 oz of mango nectar juice
kill me now

Are you serious because that is probably the worst choice health wise

I had pizza and I'm not a Chad

I've gone to Wendy's, Sonic, and Taco Bell this weekend in addition to drinking a six pack of shitty beer

Last night I ate a brownie, with two scoops of chocolate ice cream smothered in chocolate sauce.

What the fuck are you on about. Soda is mostly the same, regardless of flavor and brand.

I haven't had sex in 4 years

Compare a RC cola to a pineapple fanta you pleb

Also I got high and ate a whole box of nutty bars

How bad is diet coke? i mean it's an alternative right? i probably have 3 or 4 swigs troughout the day, a 2 liter bottle can last me a whole week and a half

Doesn't some soda have more sugar and coloring than others? Also different sugars?

wow it's fucking nothing.

20cal and 7g carb more.

I get instantly triggered when people pretend to know about health and nutrition.

>more sugar
yes, some do, not that much of a difference either way, as long as you're not drinking syrup. see above.
>coloring
not an issue
>different sugars
this is the only legit point but I doubt he meant that. also between sucrose and high-fructose corn syrup, both are bad. just get sucrose because it tastes better.

Aspartame, the artificial sweetener in diet drinks, kills your gains.

I'm Chad and i'm not pizza

[citation needed], as always.

Dont need citations on Veeky Forums

Oh man, this guy is sure showing us!

>honey buns
>oatmeal cream pies
>wash them down with a monster energy

Shut the fuck up.

Broscience, be gone.

Fine in moderation. As always total cal must stay in check

The whining puritans will say it gives you cancer and plunders Mormon villages but don't but it

>hasn't had sex in 7 years

>27 years

I like the Fanta zero from the coke freestyle machines.

virgin i take it?

Friday I ate two double whoppers and large coke and fries at lunch then I ate a shitload of strawberries (I felt sick)
The next day, I ate a shitload of strawberries again plus cottage cheese plus bananas and cream and sugar. Again I felt sick as hell.
The day after I ate cheese sausages and drank beer, had ice cream, cake and cantaloupe and other shit.

i had a coffee with 3 sugars today.

OH SHIT SON

Probably gonna give you cancer down the line, but who here wants to live past 50

Fapped into my own mouth today. Not sure what to think of it

Actually, at least in my country, Fanta is one of the few sodas that use only 'regular' sugar instead of the shit that is called High Fructose Corn Syrup that is in just about every other soda.

It's all shit but if I have to chose I'd pick the sugar that is at least unaltered instead of that engineered concoction that is HFCS

Entire large cheese pizza, 4 bowls of coco chrispies, whole bag of crazins.

tfw never had sex before

I just had a fruit shake with peanut butter, butter, heavy cream, chocolate, and honey

I had a white coffee at work. 120cal I didn't need to have

ive eaten ice cream every day for 2 weeks straight and im not even remotely sick of it

this

its hot as fuck

Qt gains goblin im chillin with made me eat a mcchicken today, and im on a cut. Only saving grace is that the only other thing I had today was about 350 cals of oats with a little honey and an lmao1scoop shake

>As always total cal must stay in check

If calories were the only concern, you could literally drink infinite Coke Zero without consequences.

if you consume fucktons of sugar at least make sure it's dextrose and you're good

HFCS is not quite as effective for restoring muscle glycogen as it's half fructose and fructose don't do shit

A single McChicken isn't enough to ruin anyone's cut, not even if you're retarded enough to cut on a 1000Cal deficit.
You're just like a retarded instagrammer going "omg I ate a whole salad, I'm so fat :((((("

>bulking at +500 cal
>fat as fuck

Circle K 0.89 cent
That's my shit but I either fill it up
With horchata or half diet dr pepper/ regular dr.p

you can.

got frustrated and yelled at my dogs

Aspartame does not "kill yours gains" it does however cause the same reaction in your brain giving you an insulin spike which is as we all know bad for your health

had some cake yesterday for my brother's birthday/father's day. argh it was so good though.

Had sex yesterday. Was sloppy sex with my drunk gf which is the best for me because I'm sober so I do whatever I want. As I was cumming I managed to put the head in her asshole and watched it leak out.

Post your body. I can guarantee you are nowhere near the body type that actually follows that close to their macros.

1 scoop? CMON you gotta get big to eat big. Listen, you do 4 scoops, 2-3 times a day? CMON let's get BIG. CMON

M U T A N T
U
T
A
N
T

When im fixing the frsoter(slushie) machines and I overhear a landwhale mom tell her kid

>"dont get coke, its got 2 much sugar"

I finally gave in and binged 5,000 calories the other day after 10 months unbroken dieting.

I did 7,500 the other day.
Not my proudest moment.

>fat person making healthier choices and teach her kid

hahaha LOL xD the things I hear I swear :^)

i blend frozen strawberries, milk and honey together
i cannot stop eating that shit

The thing is I didnt even enjoy it. I was just so fed up of watching everything I eat and denying myself that once I'd allowed myself one treat I just couldn't stop. Back on the wagon now though.