Why didn't/don't you wrestle Veeky Forums ?

Why didn't/don't you wrestle Veeky Forums ?

Its not a thing outside of burgerstan.

Too many boners.

gay as fuck unless you are good enough to compete at collegiate level and up

>literally the first Olympic sport
>not a thing outside of a America

I went to a beaner school. I stopped when I contracted some sort of skin issue from the mats.

Wrestling is for boys to do in the sand pit behind the local church.

MMA is for men.

Go anywhere not burgerstan and try to find a wrestling club.

It's Turkey's national sport.

It was huge in Bulgaria and all of the Eastern block for that matter you dumb fuck an it still is. See its Olympic history.

Because there is no wrestling gyms for amateurs in my country, only stupid BJJ everywhere.

but i do though

Because the only thing you do in wrestling is wrestle with your feelings for the same sex.

>do it for him

Kek

Because Australian sports are mostly cricket, rugby and AFL. I don't think there are any schools at all where it's part of the curriculum.
Turkey, Mongolia, the Stans, Iran, Russia and Bulgaria all have a form of wrestling as national sport or amateur wrestling is very popular there. China also has feeder programs for all Olympic sports.

DuPont did nothing wrong.

Wrestled for University of Washington
Used to get anxiety and nausea before every match cuz scared
Went 12-26 one season and was benched
Feels bad man

Why do heteros find this acceptable? You're in tight spandex rubbing your junk all over someone else while grabbing their junk at the same time. And you get boners from doing it.

Sorry I forgot where I was for a moment.

I did, but I graduated

>MMA is for men.

spoken like a keyboard warrior bitch lmao.

*tips fedora*

But you still wrestled at a college level. Thats pretty good m8.

All the wrestling clubs in my city are fucking shit. I play judo and when wrestlers come to our club they suck dick at basics.

wrestlin != grapling

>Russia
You are wrong. I'm russian and it is impossible to find amateur wrestling club.

Because Judo and Jujitsu are far supreme.

i don't enjoy rolling around on the ground with sweaty men

Common misconception about wrestling. Never once have I seen or even heard of someone getting a boner during a match. When you're a dedicated wrestler you don't think about that stuff, you are focused on beating your opponent and nothing else. Amon here clearly has repressed feelings of alpha wrestlers picking on him in HS

i did, all i did was cradle people by brute force.

>This
Besides these 3 sports every other sport is separated from public schools/education (unless you're in the capital cities?)
There's no clubs even remotely near me that do wrestling.

I've done Taekwondo/Hapkido/BJJ/MMA for many years though. Competed in TKD which is an Olympic sport.

>tfw no wrestler bf

What kind of training would you need to do to develop a wrestler's physique? I'm not a martial artist but want pic related

I'm not sure who Amon is. Your alter ego? Can you save your projection for another thread, Amon?

I never joined the wrestling team in HS despite being pretty good at grappling. Too many AP classes and not enough time for sports. Most of the wrestlers I knew in HS were closet cases, though.

Can definitely agree about not focusing on sexual shit when doing a sport regardless of orientation. Doesn't mean it doesn't occur frequently.

Armenian genocide x1
Migrate to Germany for benefits xF
Eat bread

fuck;(

Don't Turks in Germany usually own small businesses like Indians & Pakis in the UK?