I fucked up Veeky Forums

I fucked up Veeky Forums
I'm an actor and I auditioned for a secondary role in an upcoming TV series, they loved my performance but told me that for the role I needed to get fit, it's some superhero shit so yeah, they expect that "marvel" look.
I was pretty desperate and said yes without giving it a second tought. They already gave me some payment in advance and I commited to getting in shape in about six months, a year tops. I'm young and I'm naturally strong, so I'm not completly hopeless, but, I've never had the discipline to work out or be on a diet before.

So please, please, people of FIT. Tell me what to do. What are the steps for looking good?
Im 5'9'' and 198 Pounds
I'm a little overweight. Should I start with cardio until I get slim?
I've been thinking about getting into Boxing or MMA classes. Would that be enough?
I've already made an apointment with a dietician

You're an actor. Do what the other actors do and get a trainer and take steroids

you absolutely need to start weightlifting regularly ASAP. boxing/MMA will do very little for your physique in 6 months

Post body
If you have >14% bf cut to 10 then clean bulk, otherwise just clean bulk and try to stay around 12% bf.
Read sticky
Find a popular beginner weight lifting routine and stick with it for at least a year until you hit intermediate level

Just do steroids man, 6 months is not nearly enough time to get swole

Unfortunately I'm not a big hollywood actor, and the money they paid has to be spent in the next 6 months meals, rent, and gym. But hey, who needs a professional trainer with all of Veeky Forums with me? right? no?

Can't really post body right now but Chris Pratt from pic is pretty dam accurate.

–OP

Start juicing

I got myself a personal trainer for a month to teach me a proper form for exercises. Worth it.

if you want to be superhero fit in 6 months then you NEED to roid. sorry bud

There are shitty PT's out there too. Google "calories in vs calories out" start reading up on a bunch BB forum threads and youtube videos. You need to go on a cut because you sound kind of fat. After you lowere your bodyfat start a clean bulk.

Without steroids, getting a hold of DNP is your best bet. It burns only fat, when you normally lose weight you burn muscle and fat. First cut with DNP for a week or two, maybe three tops. Bulk for 3-5 months, cut again with DNP. See where this puts you at, stay a bit lean or bulk again to add some natty looking fat to your gains.

>6 months
Gotta roid
>1 year
Somewhat possible depending on how much muscle you have atm

As other anons have already said you'll need to jump on a cycle ASAP and learn about the importance of TDEE it's the only way given such a short time span, avoid dbol because that won't help you in achieving the athletic shredded look.

Good luck op

How does one even get a hold of roids?

Local roid store

drugs are probably the only way.

Pretty sure your body is worse than Chris pratt. Every dyel underestimates how shit they look

get on creatine asap, then consider doing a testosterone cycle

>shit fantasy bait for a shit summer crew
>guaranteed replies
>cant post body

Fuck off.

I'm also an actor how did you score that gig? I'm about four months into acting and I've gotten pretty good student projects to build up my resume, I'm trying to get that Marvel look as well because it's really the "in" thing. I'm pretty bulky and I'm cutting down too now, I would recommend PPL with cardio worked in and eat at maintenance with higher carb and protein intake and low fat, also get a calorie tracker app and account for every calorie eaten bro! Basically do compounds to get that thickness and don't overeat. A lot of people would kill to score a gig like that don't fuck it up

Why do you recommend shit when you're still "trying" to achieve a look?

Because it's about progression to achieve an end result, right? Nothing is impossible and I've noticed small considerable changes which shows me I'm getting to that "look". I never said it was going to be an instant change, and now I know why I just lurk.

Because if you've never lifted before, anything you do will bring results. A good program will just give you the results faster though. Don't recommend shit when you don't know what you're talking about.

How do you know I don't know what I'm talking about? You don't know me, and what would you recommend for OP because I'm recommending something I'm doing/ have done that is working. Instead of talking shit why don't you tell OP what he could realistically do to achieve a better thicker physique?

OP, I don't feel like reading all this shit since I'm amped up on fucking Chai Tea. What kind of body do you need? What role will your character be playing (IE Strong/bulky looking dude, lean and fit looking dude like a boxer, etc)?

On an unrelated note, tea is a helluva drug jesus christ. Chai Tea is almost like kratom, which is an actual drug. Why the fuck is this shit not regulated?

How did you get into acting? Where do you go to find auditions? Do you have an agent? Do you get acting lessons?

Tell me things user! I'm super curious.

Inb4 Actor dies of dnp overdose

>I want to lose weight for summer and constructed an elaborate lie to bait Veeky Forums into helping me

yeah nah fuck off mate, read the sticky like everyone else

>bro split
>six days a week
>9 hours of sleep every night
>forget what the word "snack" means

it ain't gonna be easy

Chill the fuck out and learn some tolerance. Goddamn.

Kratom isn't shit either you weenie.

What the fuck OP just cruise on low test dosage like 250 MG is easy as that

>you sound fat
You sound like a fag

You need to run test. As long as you loft heavy and don't eat like a retard you should be fine.

>"marvel look"

you need steroids

in addition to coaching and hard lifting and close attention paid to diet and rest.

>people actually think that OP auditioned for anything and isn't just asking for a shortcut that doctors hate and only actors know about
kys idiots

>Getting paid to look a certain way.

That is all the justification you need to start taking steroids.

Jesus Christ people would kill to have a genuine reason to jump on gear.

Take gear, make gains, become shredded.
>Godspeed, user.

>bro split
how do people on Veeky Forums still unironically suggest this

Suck dicks for steroids faggot. Steroids and DNP

thats a nice fake story to avoid reading sticky

> secondary role in an upcoming TV series
> commited to getting in shape in about six months, a year tops
What.jpg

You will not make your goal without steroids. I'm telling you 100% it's not possible. At 5'9 198lbs there's no way you can lose all that fat and gain all that muscle natty in six months.

>they expect that "marvel" look.
In that case they should have told you 3 years ago, that shit takes time.

You have to remember Chris Pratt had an athletic background and a shit ton of assistance with molding that body, but if u eat alot and train hard you'll be fine.
But can I ask how long have u been acting, what type of classes did u take, did u go to college for it or do theater, and how hard is getting roles?

as an actor myself it surprises me how many other actors are manlets.

I'm only 6'2" but i tower over 90% of the other guys i see at auditions or in my classes.

do you still get stuff despite being tall?

Dude get a trainer dont listen to the peps on fit..

It's a one way road, brah. I wouldn't mess with roids unless I knew someone will supervise my health for the rest of my life. So unless you make it as an actor, don't do it. YOu will fuck yourself up. Also there's legality aspect of it.

This. Get a trainer. You'll learn exercises wrong if you try and do them yourself.

they paid OP's rent and gym membership for 6 months and all he has to do is get in shape. Why is it hard to understand???

OP, start by reading the sticky

They literally gave you money to get started on roids. They don't care about your living situation, and if that isn't covered, basically expect you to live on someone's couch and lift all day.

How did you not understand that implicit part of the deal?

Expect a random call for a meeting so they can see milestone progress.

mma and jiu jitsu.
Theyll make you run. Also, hire a dietary aid person, theyll tell you what to eat. You could even pay scooby for a meal plan, or any instagram trainer guy. The rest is up to you and your integrity to stick to the plan.
Or just get on trenbolone.. ask /fraud/

>I've never had the discipline to work out or be on a diet before.

If a TV role and a paycheck doesn't give you discipline then you're hopeless.

People would kill to be in your shoes. Fuck you.

Unless you already have a bunch of muscle under your fat you'll need the sterons.

Stay away from combat sports and just lift your face off or hire a good bodybuilding coach. If you need be even Chris Pratt big hire someone to teach you how to use gear or download a guy. Get some test and DHT blockers and don't worry if your dick stops working for a little bit.

This man speaks the truth. Chris Pratt was a very serious wrestler for a long time and then lost weight to reveal the muscle. And also probably did gear.

Don't hire anyone off IG unless it's to teach you how to juice.

Solid advice. Just research how not to lose your hair. You will fuck up your natural test production for a long time, sounds like it's worth it in your situation though.

count calories
run AND lift
ACTUAL SLEEP
Trainer to help
proper diet
READ THE STICKY

If you're a genetic freak, which is possible, you can do it in a year.

If not you'll have to get on gear and try not to fuck up your hairline, HPTA or your skin. Then you also have to avoid getting injured. Get on Reddit steroid source talk and look at beginning test protocols. Then remember that every male superhero actor juices unless they are Paul Rudd.

U think actors are natty lol?

Purchase enough Test E to last 12 - 15 weeks at 500mg e/w, buy some nolva/hcg to PCT and you're good to go. First 3 months work out normally, do cardio/reduce calories to lose weight then last 3 months jump on the juice and get swole as fuck using a brosplit.

What does naturally strong mean? And how does that affect a situation in your looks are what actually matter?