What is the worst thing you've eaten for your life

What is the worst thing you've eaten for your life.

Calories? 11 packets of Tim tams in one sitting, over like...an hour. This isn't including the 10L of Pepsi, the cake, the 3 chick fajitas, and so on.

As for tasting worst? Unflavoured whey concentrate mixed with Powerade.

pussy

Vegebles

Worst thing I ate as a fat cunt was condensed milk mixed with melted chocolate and dessicated coconut

fucking apfelmus

>I am not sure which one was worst for me:
-Cheap 1/2 bottle of vodka and quater pounder
-10 cheese burgers in one sitting

Little ceasers bacon wrapped deep dish, like the entire thing by myself

Worst as in disgusting? Ate a very old cookie, had to force vomit it 5 hours later because I felt it in my stomach

Calories?
About 4 pounds of French fries with a load of mayo and shit.
The next day I had the toughest shit of my life.
This was good enough reason to never smoke weed again.

sugar sandwiches, literally 2 slices of bread with sugar mashed in the middle did this for about a whole loaf.

then i dropped some butter in my chocolate milk, put it in the microwave and washed it down with that.

lol did you really never smoke weed after that? one time i ate 4 pounds of peanuts because of that too.

>butter in choclate milk
Was it light butter with skim milk?

Ate an entire tub of Nutella and about 2kg of banana chips by using the chips to scoop out Nutella like dip. Never touched weed again after that

>Worst in taste
I poured monster energy into a carton of milk and tried to drink.Curdled in my throat.

>Calories
2 whole dominos pizzas and a loaf of garlic bread

skim milk and straight up 100% irish butter

Literally ate softened butter mixed with sugar. and not a small amount :S

jizz

When I was a fatty I used to eat 2 large dominoes loads. Now I'm a POWERLIFTER I eat 3.

i was in london once and ironically ordered an english breakfast. that shit is vile

When i was a child i used to take white bread, put tons of real butter and cheese on it and microwave it.

I was a chubby kid

t. not an american

i guess potato chips and popcorn for dinner, plus homemade slush puppies.

and a lot of it to.

savage

lol respect bruh, i'm trying to quit weed at the moment because of this reason too but it's proven to be a little more difficult than i thought it would be. right now i smoke like once a week and even that is difficult baka. How'd you do it man.

not him but i've been on and off with smoking weed for several years

a few times in order to stop i've taken the remainder of my stash and done something drastic like sprayed it with chemicals or ran it under water until it was unsmokeable

What the actual fuck? I had a few times where i ate a whole pack of tim tams, like 10-12 pieces each i think. I didnt feel very well afterwards. Like my brain was clouded whith sugar. 11 packs? Jesus man how are you even alive

see i dont even buy amounts like that anymore, i just get a dime and keep it moving but i still get the itch you know and i end up buying another dime and basically locking myself in my room for 24 hours

I used to do similar. I'd make 'cheese on toast' in the microwave with untoasted bread. Just became a soggy mess.

Seconded. What a way to find out I'm gay.

>Taste
Cheesecake, hominy, I once dipped a piece of bread in Code Red. My mom used to give me mustard mixed in milk to induce vomiting. ... I had a weird family situation.

>Calories
Half a pizza.

How did you eat two whole pizzas by yourself? I'm not trying to be rude when I ask, but did you have to stop to shit halfway through?

yeah honestly i've never bought more than a half 8th at a time... so my remainder has never really been substantial. maybe why it has always been easy to trash it.

how about now, you smoking?

> eats half a pizza and is full.

You really are a faggot.

I'm full after two slices, four was my worst.

nah, haven't since august. i may at some point, but i haven't felt the need to in a while. it pretty much becomes a problem as soon as it starts triggering some freaky borderline psychotic symptoms, and that's when i call it quits. but i've built a lot of mental fortitude since then, so maybe i'd be okay getting high in moderation sometime in the future... but i'm not rushing into anything.

Tbh ate the two pizzas and garlic bread in 15 mins wasnt even a struggle, and i only shit every morning at the same time so no issue there ;). Im more interested in how youve only had half a pizza before senpai

2 pizza man here.
4 slices ? What the fuck ? Are you a skelly? Manlet? Im genuinely interested.

good shit man, mad respect. I hope to get like you homie.

Yeah, weed didn't make you do that. Your lack of self control did, you disgusting pigs.

For me, pickled quails eggs or haggis or real deal kimchi. Get on my level plebs.

If you mean in terms of grossness it has to be some premade noodle salad I bought on a school trip home from England
The sauce which was mostly mayo was fucking rancid, there also were pieces of chicken in it that had a weird sweet taste to them
Needless to say I stopped after a few bites, but I still puked on the bus

Fatty days:
>Half tub of PB and a loaf of bread (midnight snack)
>Half a box of cereal (would finish a box each day) with a fuckton of milk (breakfast)
>4-5 Slices Little Caesar's Pizza (dinner)
Even though I was a Fatty McFatFat as a child I still ended up being 5'5. Make sure your kids get them micronutrients lads.

Manlet. I'm 5'7" and overweight. I may not have eaten a lot in the past, but it was all junk.

I used to live on pizza, burgers and soda and got up to 340 for a while. Even at only two slices per meal, with the sodas, that's over 3000 calories a day. I'm on mostly chicken, eggs, spinach, cabbage and red beans now. I've lost 90 pounds in two years, and the fact that I never ate much is really lending itself well to weight loss.

Congrats on the weight loss breh, i guess your micro stomach has some benefits. Keep off the soda , i may eat a fuckton but never drink soda, my addiction to dairy on the otherhand has only benefitted my gainz.

My mom used to make these huge portions of soup when we didn't have a lot of cash when I was a kid. Once, she left the soup out of the fridge far too long but still served it to me and my 3 siblings the next day. Even though it tasted funny we ate it because we were punished if we were picky or "wasted good food". Everyone got sick. I remember my brother going outside to shit and puke at the same time when I was on the toilet. I ate a lot of rancid food as a kid it seems, because I always had GI problems and rarely do as an adult who eats quality food.

4 scoops

calories
>dim sum: large bowl of pork + wonton noodle soup, large plate of singapore noodles, 4 pork buns, like 12-16 various dumplings, 2 lotus treasures and a fortune cookie
>1 large Hawaiian pizza + a medium steak and cheese calzone washed down with a coke zero
>post finals / adderral out of my system reward meal: 1 big mac + 20 mctendies + large fries

taste (all from childhood, most of the food i eat now is prepared by me or my brother in law who is god tier on the grill)
>mom bought salad mix with dill in it... Threw it up
>mom dressed an arugula salad with room temp newman's caesar dressing... nearly threw it up
>dad made me the driest scrambled eggs in creation... he had to pull the car over on the way to school so i could puke

Thanks, man. I try to keep off the soda these days. I have a diet every once in a while, though. Caffeine addiction is a bitch.

I forgot to eat the previous day so in one sitting I ate.

>6 donuts from Mr. Donut various types some cream filled
>A large bowl of Tsukemen (kinda like ramen but the soup and noodles are seperate probably 2k calories with all the topppings I got)
>5 pieces of fried chicken
>400 ml of coke
>Protien shake
>Beef and rice bowl

Ate all of this over about 2 hours

God I love bulking it's expensive in Japan though...

Really? I actually love it.

This was all after working out on an empty stomach with C4 pre-workout and 1.5 grams of Phenibut in my system.

The worst tasting thing I've ever eaten is probably
Natto. Look it up. It's terrible.

The pizza burger
>10 inch pizza base
>Donner meat, so much fucking meat
>A large burger patty
>Pizza over the top
>Chesse on top of it

It was an abomination that fed me for around a day and a half

my dad dared me to eat a pound of bacon when i was 10. i don't know wtf he was thinking or how i did it

I sometimes swear my body was built to consume weed. I hear from so many people that they get weird mental issues and intense paranoia when they smoke and I know a few people who white out from half a cone.

I've been smoking half an ounce every second month for a few years now and I've never had ill effects like that. I don't even get the munchies (a few beers makes me fair hungrier).

Not saying it's good or healthy in any way, but my brain seems really suited to marijuana.

Left a coffee in my room for a bit while doing something else, when I came back it was still a bit warm so I drank if really fast and felt something hard go down my throat.
I vomited up almost instantly and a dead cockroach came up.
Also one time there was a chocolate vodka drink sitting on a table that was my friends, turns out he vomited in it and left it there, I drank it and vomited back into it again

>implying apfelmus isnt fucking delicious

nice

kek

Not the guy you were talking to, but I get paranoia and vomiting from weed. I don't personally see a problem with it for you if it's not interfering with your life in any way.

apfelmus is god-tier stuff, get the fuck out

Keto: The beginnings

I now personally know 3 people that get this from any amount they smoke.

As well as a dude who will take any drug he can get his hands on (including DMT) and even he gets destroyed by it. It's just a weird drug

2 and a half deep fried mars bars. Battered and covered in the same sugar cinnamon as donuts

My own shit once when I was young

My friend tried to make this retarded "Elvis loaf" thing that was basically a hollowed out loaf of bread filled with peanut butter, jelly, and bacon.

It has absolutely horrid, but I was high and hadn't had a chance to eat, so I inhaled like 1/2 of it.

Real Korean kimchi is god tier.
If youre not a bitch about spice and like pickles or sauerkraut, I can't see why you'd ever dislike kimchi.

Probably my regular meal 'The blend'
>boiled chicken
>eggs
>banana
>peanut butter
I eat/drink this everyday

>expensive in japan
Man when i went to japan i felt it was pretty cheap.
Spaniardfag here, its not like i have so much money or smth

please take this down

I was a fat kid. I'm actually surprised I don't have diabetes from all my escapades

Never said I didn't like it. I'll eat whatever's given to me and enjoy it. However, authentic kimchi has a strong fermented fish flavor that is hard to get through if you're not used to it. Honestly, most of what I eat is pretty disgusting to most people. I love sardines and kippers as well as organ meats. I love me some fried chicken gizzards. Mm...

Those McGriddle sandwiches from McDonald's, I used to stockpile them whenever I went there in the AM.

>they're on the all-day menu now
>mfw the urge to cheat every time I pass a mcdonalds

>I've probably eaten worse than this but the only thing I remember eating recently

Big gulp soda w/ a chicken sandwhich and burger from 7/11

A Luther. Aka a burger with Krispy Kreme donuts for buns. It was either that or fried Koolaid.

The shit you can eat at county fairs.

Back in highschool before football practice, people would usually grab a bite to eat. When the 50 piece mcnugget came out the linemen went out and shared some to see who would puke during practice.
25 pieces per person, no one puked.
Next day, 50 pieces per person, no one puked.
Next day, 75, no one puked. At this point it was too much money for most people so they stopped, but i think it kept going until people were shoving nugs in their mouths at the start of practice and no one puked

>fried koolaid

Those are so fucking delicious. Seriously the GOAT breakfast fast food item. That and those breakfast burritos

McDonald's in Germany sometimes has coupons, so my friends and I decided to buy like 6 burgers each and 80 nuggets for us all.
Worst decision in my life.

A baby octopus whole, fucking gross

fuck tim tams are worse than crack

15 mcdonals cheese burgers with a big chocolate shake, 2 extra size fries

>unflavored bcaa's

Wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy
Apparently they taste this way because they're made out of horse hairs.

>this thread

This is why Western civilisation never stood a chance.

I hate the feeling of eating on drugs. Although fast food on acid is pretty great, so is bourbon.

Yeah if I swim or some shit that day at the gym I can eat 2-3 pizzas before my gut gives out. Then I snack later. Is it wrong I look forward to the shit when I eat, it's a secret of mine.

Ate about 5000 calories of spaghetti in one sitting right before bedtime . Spent the next 6 hours fighting sleep so I could stop myself from puking. I actively started watching my portions from that point on.

>sugar sandwiches

What the fuck were you thinking

Insulin spike, that's what.

Any grain based sandnigger "food" from the desert. Absolutely repulsive.

Not that other guy, but I just wanted to say not everyone gets the fishiness from kimchi. I spent a semester in Korea, and probably only a quarter of the people (foreigners) I spoke to thought kimchi tasted of fish.

Where do you live

For all of you anons that are ashamed about the calorie bombs you ate, at least you never got this desperate

As far as taste is concerned for me its shark

Bread.

This picture is disgusting

>dozen wings, medium Domino's pizza with pepperoni and jalapenos, washed down with a twelve pack
>3 McDoubles, two McChickens, and a medium fry
>half a pound of chorizo with veggies and a cup of rice
>12" cheesesteak, baggie of Doritos, and a jalapeno cheese filled pretzel
>two boxes of fried mac and cheese wedges, a box of mozzarela sticks, and a box of chicken tenders
Man hating yourself is a good way to get fat. I couldn't get through half of any of those in one sitting anymore.

the jalapenos on the pizza triggers me the most. nasty ass pickled pleb peppers

fuckin those breakfast burritos are sooooo tasty

>american """"""""""""""""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""""

Sadly most places don't offer serranos or habaneros or whatever. Kinda unrelated but I tism out over this: fast food places offering """ghost pepper""" sauces that are normie-tier heat. Why would you even put ghost chiles in a sauce if it's going to be about as spicy as Tabasco? Fucking normies.

Kek never change Veeky Forums