184cm
87kg

Looking like absolute shit .

6/10 decent back
Been getting pretty jaacked on this cut bros

i liked the last ones

>dont forget to give some fucking stats edition

edition

Whats the time frame between those pictures?

Did you put on a lot of muscle mass in that timeframe?

Because you look so much bigger with the cut, and im really curious wether this is from the cut or if you actually put on some mass.

natty? mirin back
post front and lifts op

6 months but I feel like all my lifts got stronger somehow too.

Currently 78kg 176cm, Cutting.
Look flat cause of cut and no pump.

You have to ask??

Natty
Bench 120kg
Squat 130kg
Deadlift 160kg
I know my Deadlift is shit

fuck off with the dying shit

it's barely past half way to bump limit.

reported

You are Finnish

This is the second time in the last couple days where some fucking retard has made a new thread when the other was wasn't even 250 posts just so they can be the OP.

New threads are only posted once the last thread hits no less than 300.

Btw
160kg squat, 200kg deadlift, I don't bench cause shoulder issues.
100kg c&j, 80kg snatch

Well it was over 300

Btw 185lb on left 170 on right.
BP:215
Squat: 280
Deadlift: 365
Ohp:135

basically same stats

no idea why my squat is so close to my bench

1 month plus back into lifting after hernia surgery

where's the scar then

Pretty sure he means hernia nuclei pulposi, the scar would be located on his back.

180cm
64 kg (depression is hard)
I started 6 months ago after the last depression episode

[spoiler]i hate my tanned forearms[/spoiler]

>

Still at 207

135 OHP
200 bench
325 squat
315 dead

I've been lifting since I was 17 (doing SS and lurking Veeky Forums during the zyzz and tiny days) didn't really take it seriously until freshman year of college where things happened and depression hit, hence the 155. Now 21 hoping to get to 130 and see more ab definition and then aim to clean bulk to 140~145 after summer is over.

absolute e-statting,flabby untrained body
also
>I don't bench cause shoulder issues.
>100kg c&j
i keked

I was going to compliment you, then I saw your height :l

get a haircut brother, it'll help

First time posting, p-please be gentle

Been lifting on and off for a year and a half, just got back into it. Trying to lose about 3-4 more lbs of body fat before I go on vacation Friday

lmfao stay mad lanklet

What kind of routines you been working with?

Lanks can bulk, but you will never grow again

Inguinal hernia. It's above my dick. Can't really see it now

underage/10
manlet/10

You won't lose 3-4 lbs of fat in 4 days, but you look good enough to take your shirt off at a beach.

It's not him.

Try Keto, ECA, and cardio to burn some water weight. Maybe carb load the day before your vacation? There's not much you can do besides manipulating water/glycogen/sodium levels to get more of a pump or vascularity.

It's okay I can only play with the hand I was dealt. Thanks anyways.

>I know my Deadlift is shit
Ye cause the other 2 are sick af lmao

(read the filename please)

Doing calisthenics for ~4.5 months, I'm currently at 150lb which is really good for me because I was very ill recently with a stomach issue and dropped down to about 130. I'm moving to a new city in August so I think I might try getting back into a gym then.

I used to lift a lot in high school / early college before getting sick (just graduated recently) and when I tried going back to lifting I kept getting nauseous and light headed.

rofl looks just like my bathroom / sauna

What's your height?

5'10"

To be honest I'm pretty happy with the progress I've made, I'm doing 4 sets of 12 pullups and getting almost all of them, usually only 9-10 by the last set.

6' 180

Unlikely to lose that much until friday unless you go ramadam mode, looking decent anyway, enjoy your vacation and get a tan.

myron chest and arms

when was the last time you lifted? Do you still get nauseous? Should see a doctor desu, will be hard to make any progress if everytime you lift you feel like shit. Also could probably lose some bf%, callisthenics and the right diet can help with that but you won't see much muscle gains. good luck with your recovery.

For only 5 months bodyweight work at your height/weight, you look really good.
It might be your HS/college lifting base.

On your 130->150 transition you've put on some fat, you might want to drop a few lbs to get a "sharper" look for summer till you move in August.

The last time I lifted was, I think, late 2015. I think my current bodyweight routine is a good set-up for trying weights again. Although being able to do 8 handstand pushups leaning against a wall feels pretty slick senpai.

I don't get nauseous anymore from my current routine, but I do get some heartburn sometimes. I've seen quite a few doctors.

Thanks. Though honestly I'm not super worried about my summer look, I'd rather focus on putting on more weight slowly starting now, since it's hard for me to eat a lot of food. I've got a lot of meal planning I need to do if I want to seriously get backing into lifting and putting on mass.

Appreciate the kind words, friendos.

Natty?

No, I take whey.

Routine and time lifting? Goal body

PUSH: A Bench press 5x5 (+DS) DB incline bench 4x10 Cable flies 4x12 Chest dips 3x15 Lateral raises 4x12 Face pulls 3x15 Chest press 3x15 Tricep rope 4x15 Skullcrushers 4x12

PULL: A Deadlift 5x5 BB rows 4x10 Straight Rows 4x10 Lat pulldowns 4x10 Preacher curls 4x12 Incline DB curls 4x12 Hammer curls 4x12

LEGS: A Squats 5x5 SL deadlifts 4x10 Leg press 4x10-15 Ham curls 4x12 Quad extensions 4x12 Seated calf raise 4x16 Other calf raise 2x20

PUSH: B Incline bench 5x5 (+DS) Flat bench 4x10 DB flies 4x12 Chest dips 3x15 Lateral raises 4x12 Face pulls 3x15 Chest press 3x15 Tricep rope 4x15 V-bar tricep 4x12

PULL: B Deadlift 5x5 DB rows 4x10 Straight Rows 4x10 Lat pulldowns 4x10 Preacher curls 4x12 Incline DB curls 4x12 Hammer curls 4x12

LEGS: B Squats 5x5 Weighted lunges 4x10 Leg press 4x10-15 Ham curls 4x12 Quad extensions 4x12 Seated calf raise 4x16 Other calf raise 2x20

PPL(A) rest, PPL(B) rest so on.
I play lacrosse and this is my off season routine, during season I do a different routine with more cardio, could post it if interested.

I'm 20 been lifting consistently since 16

how am i Veeky Forums?
184cm
80kg

currently maintaining weight, just came out of a long cut.

Faurk, you go hard on the reps, cheers

Yeah I'd be interested desu senpai

Pic from yesterday. Chest gains coming despite maintenance calories. Can't wait till actual bulking season this fall.

That filename at 12%+, lol. Great progress, but far from shredded.

Big aesthetic gains man, props.

Very much mirin, except sagging jeans went out of style in 1999.

You look a lot like me but 3 inches taller, even same hair. Mirin brother from another mother.

shit choice of font colors but they changed when I converted to html for some reason. Anyway red is upper, blue is lower. I can either do upper rest lower rest or upper lower rest, it depends on my schedule for the week.

Don't get too attached to it, especially the cardio and abs workout parts of the routine can be changed between one week and the other.

Lighting is fucked. Anyways, I did SS for a few months, really only started taking lifting seriously since February, and have only really been lifting since september. I know I am still skelly but I am bulking still. I went from 511 and 135 lbs(september) to 511 and 160-163 lbs(now). Today was my first day of grey skull LP.

My legs, again, shitty lighting.

Thanks man, you're looking great as always. I have some veins on my lower abs and obliques that didn't come out so clear due to the picture quality. What bf% did you notice yours really start to stand out?

r8 dont h8

Thanks man, I think I might forget the bro split and start doing your PPL

Keep at it senpai, and once you start getting face gains, shave the beard and grow a stasche, so you can show off your chin and jaw line but keep some good face fur.

I WANT TO GET VEINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Postin back

BF% plays a large role in vascularity but one thing that usually doesn't get mentioned is simply the amount of time training. Way back when I first started and cut to single digits skelly-lean (see pic) they still weren't as obvious as they are now, even when higher bf. I can actually see mine as high as 14-15% nowadays, but around 10% or lower is when they get really pronounced all times of the day, no pump, etc.

6'4" 175lbs
5 months lifting, started with pretty much no muscle whatsoever at 150lbs

Workout forearms and reduce fat percentage to 8-10%.

188cm
96kg
40cm guns
lifted for 3 years.

Haven't lifted in weeks. Zero fucks given.

I bet you get so many girls

5'11 180lbs

Lmao jelly much.? My stats aren't even that good for my weight.

how long would i take me to cut 10kg?
how much strength would i expect to lose?

81kg 5'8
105x5 bench
115x5 squat
155x5 ded
65x5 ohp

Start in January or February and you should be good by end of may. Who cares if you lose strength you'll look so good.

I know my upper body is flabby shit but have I escaped chicken leg mode yet?

10kg = 22lbs
1lb = 3500 calories

Dieting @ -500 cals per day, need to burn 77,000 calories = 154 days, or 22 weeks, or ~ 5-6 months. That's if you stick to the diet as planned. You could speed up the process by adding cardio or cutting even more daily calories. Adjust the math as necessary.

Mom?

fuck me
gonna have to start next month if i want to be done by the start of november (~aus summer)

cheers guys

10kg would at least be 20 weeks, count like 24 to be sure that's 6 months.

Oh didn't notice he already calculated it using a way more intricate method lmao. Anyway advice stands. You can't really improve much on the cut without sacrificing muscle unless you use certain supplements.

NP. Dieting is a very simple numbers game once you know the formulas. Weight loss isn't some mysterious roll of the dice each week to see how much you lose like normies wish it was. With the right info on hand and correct practice of recalibrating your tdee/deficit every week or two you can project your weight loss within +- 2-3lbs as far as 6 months out. This is basically the information the uninformed average person at the gym pays a dietician/trainer to calculate.

Said person actually following the prescribed plan though? Likelihood

One day I'll be looking good

Currently leaning out

6' 200lbs

5'9 - 190 lb
Took creatine once, never again. Constant erections and anger, creatine is definitely not natty brahs

Who holepunched your bellybutton

How am I doing goys? 4 1/2 ish months into SS.

God damn man no one did

Nice traps, are you flexing them ?

5'11, 156.

Nope, big traps is a family thing so I haven't had to do much.

Dont listen to man long hair is a fucking gift bro

>5'11

Manlet detected

Would you classify me as ottermode yet?

Manlet skeleton spotted

mirin chest. work on shoulders / abs and you should be good to go.

5'11 158
How am I doing familam? Going to start first bulk soon

First time posting in CBT.

Shitty picture, I know.
Thoughts?

I'd say just keep doing what you're doing and build mass.
Work upper chest.
Ridiculous picture to post here. Besides that, look thick. I'd focus traps a bit to bring symmetry.
Looks good. Work on delts from all sides (back front, side). From the other picture you posted, your legs look good.The sweep isn't ugly like a lot of guys that focus them.
Great job. Keep it up! I'd suggest some widegrip pullups to develop some shoulder width.
Too much quad man. Work on traps.
Take a better photo. You just look slobby here.
Breddy good. Keep going.
Looks great!
Definitely.

What do

Nice chest! More traps and arms.

5'9" 160lb