Want to try low doses of SARMs

>Want to try low doses of SARMs
>Don't want the baldness, acne, shrinking balls, and gyno
>Wanna do a recomp like pic related

Anybody have any success on running SARMs safely?

I'll be following Lyle McDonald's UD 2.0 workout and diet, btw or is that unnecessary?

>low doses of SARMS

It wont do shit for you at that point.

>I use MK677, LGD, SR9009, Ostarine, GW, YK.

how long did that recomp take?

Well I am trying to squeeze as much benefits without having to deal with the side effects.

11 months

pretty sure normal dosages of LGD is the only sarm that works noticeably

These SARMS litteraly have little to no side effects at EFFECTIVE dosages. Are you sure you know what SARMS are? Because they literally are used for their non-existant side effects with noticible gains.

Obviously steroids still rules, but thats why I take both in my BB cycle.

YK is better, best if both are used for bulking.

lmao SARMs are complete trash

you can do baby's first test cycle for a fraction of the cost

I can only guess that people buy SARMs because they don't know how to get proper gear

I am on my second cycle of SARMS. Yes I have done 3 cycles of gear so I can compare. Nothing compares to Test, but LGD will bulk you up just fine. There's a noticeable energy/endro boost from Cardarine so imo worth it.

Currently trying MK677 and Ostarine for the first time so Im not sure how effective they are yet. Only 2 weeks in.

I know how to get proper gear, but I would rather use SARMs as they are legal. The benefits of gear just aren't worth losing a 100k yr job.

noob here. wtf is SARMS

bascially side effects free steroids you can buy in supplement store. How can somebody be natural those days?

>tfw it's illegal where I live and could face heavy fines or jailtime for importing it
Feels bad brah

Huh, maybe you should try working for your body with no shortcuts. Think of that?

What is it sold as in supplement stores?

Same with steroids you fuck, but does that stop anyone?

Are you retarded?
Literally sold as SARMs, called by their names.

I thought it's only legal for research purposes.

I'm already a foreigner in this country. Least I can do is not break the law.

So do you walk to work because driving a car is a shortcut? Do you send a letter to a friend because using a cell phone is a shortcut?

Hey i wanna play the lottery but i don'tjust wanna waste $10, anyone have any experience winning the lottery?

Anyone know anything about Epicatechin?

yeah, im actually researching how my body reacts taking SARMS while on a hypertrophy bodybuilding routine.

lol

Writing a letter won't give you baldness, acne, shrinking balls, and gyno

Neither will taking SARMs. That's the whole fucking point.

Oh I'm tired

sorry