You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb3pmifEZ44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not (((SEC accreddited))). I would dump everything I have into SpaceX if I could.

because he's a complete fucktard. That is all.

he offers me no coin to invest in.
>no krypto
>no buy

How do I invest in this man

I don't trust a man with hairplugs.

His companies earn 0 profit, he leeches off the tax payer, and he literally thinks he's electric Jesus.

Also his giga-factory is a fraud. There is not even enough lithium on earth to keep it running at maximum capacity.

How can I invest in this honorable man

>2025
>Tesla is the world's largest car company
>SpaceX is the world's largest launch provider
>offers global satellite internet service
>operations underway on moon and mars
>meanwhile on /pol/:
>wtf I hate Musk now!!!
>h-he hasn't done anything special!

hyperloop from new york to hong kong

>he's done nothing!

Because he invented PayPal which ruined my life.

i didn't care about him or his companies either way until he came out with the tunneling project. now I think he's an arrogant piece of shit.

Is this a bait? Of course I am.

Because he's about to lose half his shit pretty soon.

He dumped her months ago.

>He dumped her months ago.
Let me guess; they had drifted apart and mutual agreed to split up, but they still love each other and stay friends..

Aka, she sucked some other guys dick, and now Musk has Herpes..

He reversed his balding. He can reverse his herpes.

>2017
>Musk predicts he will produce 1500 Model 3's
>instead actually produces 260
As always, Musk doesn't deliver. He is a scam and takes advantage of the stupid by making them believe he is a visionary. It's easy to have a vision, but it's hard to produce results, and so far he has been a failure

>It's easy to have a vision, but it's hard to produce results, and so far he has been a failure
Well I'm quite sure the major parts of his vision involved being a celebrity billionaire and his results on that front have been spectacular.

He's a chad. He lives so people like me might die.

>so far he has been a failure

Ok bud. Let's see you try to build a rocket company and an electric car company and see how it turns out.

Which explains why no sane person would invest in him.
He's an attention whore.
>Paypal was all Peter Thiel and Max Levchin.
>Everything since Paypal has been funded by americuck taxpayers, including his PR campaign aimed at making americucks feel better about being robbed

go back to your containment board, /pol/tards

If you are gonna make that statement, it would be prudent to accompany it with a screencap of your wallet.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb3pmifEZ44

Nah we're colonizing this board to preserve the white race

He's never had a good business idea

Loser

Because he is a overhyped faggot.

lmao this.

All these shitcoin buy high sell low or "hodl" armchair fags on this board who hate on elon act like they can achieve even a quarter of his success if they had 10 lifetimes.

i want spacex and boring company shares and i want them NOW

>mfw the public company is the one i think is the soft spot in his master plan, partially even because its public, and then he fucking gets it to suck up solarcity too which is some combination of dumb and brilliant

this fuckin guy never ceases to amaze me with how many different ways he manages to elegantly almost go all in.

unironically already memed himself into being the most important person alive. salesman, visionary, or both, it doesnt matter now because hes gotten himself to the point where he can switch classes and do whatever and no one will even notice a difference. brilliant..

Type in Elon Musk is a fraud in youtube. That should give you over a million reasons.